Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 02:16:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I buy?  (Read 2606 times)
El Dude
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 500


View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:21:20 PM
 #21

50-50 BTC and LTC

+1

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
1529763419
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529763419

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529763419
Reply with quote  #2

1529763419
Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1529763419
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529763419

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529763419
Reply with quote  #2

1529763419
Report to moderator
1529763419
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529763419

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529763419
Reply with quote  #2

1529763419
Report to moderator
bitnooby
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:33:20 PM
 #22

im new to this forum and only about a month into crypto currency's so im a bit hesitant to reply, take my advice with a grain of salt.

what i've done is invest $100 into currency's around the markets and wrote that $100 off as an investment in knowledge. i've learned a lot from making small sales and seeing how the crypto currency's work before investing real money.

just an idea that you might want to do the same to get a better idea of how a coin works and its ups and downs so you dont have to ask for other peoples investing advice but start seeing your own predictions.

[update]
what im about to say might be completely off, but something i've noticed is 90% of crypto currency's on the market are directly related to bitcoin. when i feel comfortable enough with investing real money im going to look at http://coinmarketcap.com/ and see which coins go up when bitcoin is down because at the moment to me it feels that if bitcoin dropped to 0 so would most other currencies that use it as a measurement of value. so when i find another currency that stands alone and becomes an alternative measurment that wont go down when bitcoin does i would split my investment in both
moriartypants
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 100


View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:53:37 PM
 #23

Milk. Price is heading to record highs!

The demurrage is pretty brutal.
Kaligulax
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 100


View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:57:31 PM
 #24

I dont know... maybe BTC and Doge....

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
Spendulus
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1009



View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:44:34 AM
 #25

I have 1300 USD and would like to buy some more coins to hold. What do you suggest I buy? BTC, LTC, NXT? I also do not have any mining equipment and was considering getting some but hesitant...

(Sorry if this is the wrong section)

Half BTC.


Half beer.
miketonic
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 185
Merit: 100


View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:01:30 PM
 #26

I have 1300 USD and would like to buy some more coins to hold. What do you suggest I buy? BTC, LTC, NXT? I also do not have any mining equipment and was considering getting some but hesitant...

(Sorry if this is the wrong section)
I'd suggest you use ~70 % to buy BTC and then the rest 30 % you diversify between 3-5 alt coins of your choice. DGC, WDC, maybe NXT, something like that. Cryptostocks could also be a good idea to add your portfolio.
moriartypants
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 100


View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:59:19 PM
 #27

Don't bother with Cryptostocks unless they are verified and you talk to a human being on the other end. 

Much scam.  Very burn. ouch.
miketonic
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 185
Merit: 100


View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:01:57 PM
 #28

Don't bother with Cryptostocks unless they are verified and you talk to a human being on the other end. 

Much scam.  Very burn. ouch.
Not every exchange is a scam. Just don't keep your cryptos in your wallet, not in the exchange..
OlliBrandt80
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 64
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
 #29

Probaly BTC, but LTC is easier to mine so I think it'd good if you buy both - BTC and LTC.  Wink
Good luck

Bitcoin rules!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!