Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2019, 08:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About bounty translation  (Read 177 times)
Crusialman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Guys i want to start transalation bounty but they need previous work so i can join their bounty the problem is how i have 1 translation if every bounty need previous work.

And 1 more what is that stake mean..
Some one say coin/token is that true?
You can translate ANN thread or bounty and create your own topic in native language. You probably will not get the award, but there will already be a portfolio

This is work??  They will accep that as my previous work??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Faulidin

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

I have seen too many projects which didnt ask previous works. But for whitepaper etc. they may ask it. I think rewards are generally low for translations. They should increase rewards.
It's okay, just a little reward for the first translation.
The most important is, it becomes the list of previous work, improving the portfolio.

then, when if already had a lot of experience, easy to get huge rewards from translation
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.