Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IDEA] ⭐⭐⭐Mining through ⚡SPORT⚡ activities - appreciate the idea!⭐⭐⭐  (Read 1728 times)
HealthNet (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:04:23 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 05:19:07 AM by HealthNet

Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us? Smiley

My colleagues and I are preparing a project, the idea of which is to get cryptocurrency for sports achievements by sportsmen and spend it on different things: bonuses, discounts and products in the market, charity, etc.

Basically, a sportsman will mine coins for performing sports activities. It is simple and easy for everyone.
We already have one running application and its first users. However, you can use any convenient sports tracker, the main thing is to bind it with the HealthNet account, which is very easy to do.

Now my colleagues and I are working on the preparation of a Token sale. Tokens will give advantages over standard users and provide the holder with more benefits, as well as with the possibility of voting, group decision on issues related to the project work, etc. Exchange trade will also be present.
There will be no any minimum threshold for fees, as well as the deadline for the completion of Token Sale.
We would like to know your opinion whether you use this application or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

What are your first impressions of the idea?)
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us?  Smiley
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Where are all the sportsmen - cryptomaniacs? Huh Huh Huh Huh Wink
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

I can see that site is still under construction and I think project idea is great since most of us do some sort of sport/exercise activity every day so, me doing these sports activities mine the coins for me so my question is, Is there going to be a wallet to hold the minned coins and also the token sales you are preparing?
CaptainCrypto75

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

Nice idea, if implemented properly it could work great.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

I can see that site is still under construction and I think project idea is great since most of us do some sort of sport/exercise activity every day so, me doing these sports activities mine the coins for me so my question is, Is there going to be a wallet to hold the minned coins and also the token sales you are preparing?

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency.
From the technical point of view, HealthNet is a software complex created on the basis of the Blockchain-platform BitShares, which provides interaction between the parties, as well as a team that supports and develops it.
The process of receiving HealthCoin for sports achievements is implemented using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.
The primary means of exchange in the Network is the HealthCoin coins (HCS), which are the units of health. HCS are accrued for the Participants' training and are used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
The HealthNet network includes many elements as follows:
- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with products and services of the partners
- aggregator of sports events
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system
The main idea of HealthNet is to encourage people to regularly engage in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming), by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools.
- Maximum reward for training
- Participation in the project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper - coming soon...)
- Exclusive offers in the Marketplace
- Discounts for Network services
- Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics
- Special support line
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 05:50:02 AM by HealthNet

Hello! Are there many sportsmen among us?  Smiley

The Token Sale will start on August, 2018. For the first buyers of tokens, we have preemptive discount systems + a discount from the purchased volume of tokens. More precise information will be presented in the main section about the project on the bitcointalk forum. Smiley
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

i think this idea is good but it has already been implemented by lymbo token (or something like that). anyway this can be a good idea
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

The official HealthCoinNet chat — mining through sport activities: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
HealthCoinNet channel: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official Token Sale site: https://up.hc-net.online/

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

i think this idea is good but it has already been implemented by lymbo token (or something like that). anyway this can be a good idea

Yes, you are absolutely right. However, the project Health Coin Net has obvious and significant differences from similar projects:

The HealthNet network combines the following factors:
1. Mass sport
2. IoT (Internet things)
3. Blockchain
4. Aggregation
Competitors do not cover this range of opportunities and do not create an ecosystem in which the user can comfortably function.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!

Thank you. Such an assessment is really inspiring!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:08:19 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:03:38 AM by HealthNet

Token Sale — Health Token (HT) — 40% Bonus

On August 20, 2018 started Token Sale of the Health Coin Net project with its position in the unique direction “Mining for sports activities”.

What is Health Coin Net?

HealthNet is a social network that unites people leading a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sporting achievements receive the HealthCoin crypto currency.

On the technical side, HealthNet is a software complex created based on the Blockchain-platform BitShares, which provides interaction between the parties, as well as a team that supports and develops it.

The basic means of exchange for the Net are HealthCoins (HCS), which are health units and charged for Participants’ trainings, as well as used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
 The process of receiving HealthCoins for sporting achievements is realized using a unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker.

HealthNet includes a variety of elements such as:

- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with goods and services of the partners
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system

The main purpose of HealthNet is to encourage people to be regularly engaged in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming) by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools.

Health Token (HT) — is a HealthNet token based on Ethereum Blockchain. Owning Health Token gives the owner the following preferences:

- Premium Status
- Exchange for HealthCoin
- Maximum reward for trainings
- Participation in project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (See White Paper)
- Discounts for HealthNet services
- Access to restricted HealthNet statistics
- Special support line

Health Token (HT) — ERC-20

Smart-contract address: 0xcd48a3965c404bc02d275645ecc9433c25905b1f
Token symbol: HT
The number of decimals: 18
Total number: 30 000 000 HT
1 Health Token = 1 USD or 0.004 ETH (price may vary, with high ETH volatility)

Token Sale start: August 20, 2018
Finish: no time limit

Token Sale Bonus:
Step 1 — from 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018–25%
Step 2 — from 01.10.2018 to 31.10.2018–15 %
Step 3 — from 01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018–5 %

Bonuses from the volume:

From 10 ETH — 5%
From 50 ETH — 10%
From 100 ETH — 15%

Referral system + Bounty-campaign are provided.

The possibility of buying Health Token (HT) for those coins: BTC, ETH, etc.

You can get acquainted with the full list in the personal account of the buyer at https://up.hc-net.online/

Health Token is a revolution in the world of sport and health. Soon! Are you with us?!

Official website: https://up.hc-net.online/
GitHub: https://github.com/healthcoinnet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthtokenP
Telegram: https://t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Health-Token-334378010641408/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4788488.0
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I think this idea is the best I've heard in a long time.After all the guys his idea to motivate me for very useful things!I'm just going to run every morning, get a HealthNet token for it, and dispose of it at my discretion.I just can't get past this impressive project.I definitely support this idea, so I think it's worth taking part.I am just confident that this project will be developed to the end.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

I think this idea is the best I've heard in a long time.After all the guys his idea to motivate me for very useful things!I'm just going to run every morning, get a HealthNet token for it, and dispose of it at my discretion.I just can't get past this impressive project.I definitely support this idea, so I think it's worth taking part.I am just confident that this project will be developed to the end.

Thanks for your feedback! Register on the HealthNet, tie up your tracker program (if you already use some application or gadget), start running, swimming or cycling and getting HealthCoin (HCS)! Also, you can become a tokenholder. Possession of Health Token will give you PremiumStatus in the HealthNet platform.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

after a long time made me doubt, because the announcement only contains a motivation for building a project, the thread develops well, and gives more information, a brilliant idea coupled with a very good crypto concept, this will be a big project with very large benefits

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

after a long time made me doubt, because the announcement only contains a motivation for building a project, the thread develops well, and gives more information, a brilliant idea coupled with a very good crypto concept, this will be a big project with very large benefits

Thanks for the positive evaluation. If there are any doubts, we will be happy to answer questions.
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

Very pleased when the project has fans who help other people. This helps to achieve a friendly atmosphere in the project.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

Very pleased when the project has fans who help other people. This helps to achieve a friendly atmosphere in the project.

Absolutely agree with you! The HealthCoinNet network is already gaining a lot of positive feedback. Here, any beginner can find support, motivation and even a company for sports. By the way, for the HealthNet project team, sport plays a very important role. Among the team there are professional sportsmen and amateurs, someone likes to go to the mountains, someone likes swimming and running, but absolutely everyone sincerely supports the idea of ​​attracting as many people as possible to the sport. After all, sport is life!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

We want to be always in contact with you! And ready to chat.

The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official chat of the HealthCoinNet network - Mining in the process of sports training: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
The official website of the HealthNet project: https://up.hc-net.online/

Open comments, messages in the group!
Have a questions? Ask!
Kardon

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Thanks for your feedback! Register on the HealthNet, tie up your tracker program (if you already use some application or gadget), start running, swimming or cycling and getting HealthCoin (HCS)! Also, you can become a tokenholder. Possession of Health Token will give you PremiumStatus in the HealthNet platform.
Thank you very much, I am very pleased with Your offer!I will definitely make a decision in the near future to take part in Your wonderful project.And I wish you only success and go forward with the intended goal.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Thank you very much, I am very pleased with Your offer!I will definitely make a decision in the near future to take part in Your wonderful project.And I wish you only success and go forward with the intended goal.

Thank you! We will be glad to receive your feedback about the application.
Online communication with us in chats:
The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Official chat of the HealthCoinNet network - Mining in the process of sports training: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Are there many sportsmen among us?
Who already installed HealthCoinNet, please share your feedback. This is very important now, at the start!

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency.
The process of receiving HealthCoin for sports achievements is implemented using the unique consensus PoSport (Proof of Sport), where Sport is the physical activity of the participant, registered by any specialized program-tracker. At the moment, HealthCoinNet perfectly synchronizes with Strava and GoogleFit. Soon we will add other trackers.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

The primary means of exchange in the Network is the HealthCoin coins (HCS), which are the units of health. HCS are accrued for the Participants' training and are used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

The HealthNet network includes many elements as follows:
- social network
- ratings
- Premium Status
- market with products and services of the partners
- charity
- HealthCoin exchanger
- global bonus system
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Health Token – is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain. HealthToken gives its owner the following possibilities:
- Premium Status
- Participation in the project development
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper)
- Discounts for Network services
- Special support line
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

I agree if sportsmen can mine this coin, can get a healthy life and make more income, when can this token begin? and how does this healthcoin work give more detailed info
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

I agree if sportsmen can mine this coin, can get a healthy life and make more income, when can this token begin? and how does this healthcoin work give more detailed info

1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the network
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training

HealthCoin is the primary medium for sharing in the HealthNet Network. HealthCoin is charged for the participants' training and is used to pay for the services of the Network and Partners.
Health Token is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20), ownership of which provides huge advantages compared to a simple user / member of the HealthNet network:
- Premium Status
- Participation in the development of the project
- Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Vorkers (see White Paper)
- Exclusive offers in Marketplace
- Discounts for web services
- Special support line
Health Token gives the owner a premium account and the best offers.

I answered your question? If you need more details, ask!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

The Bounty referral system is provided on the terms of the competition. On November 30, all participants of the Bounty campaign will be summed up and those who systematically and successfully attract funds will get a 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through its referral link. This system is provided to eliminate the possibility of fraud and deception. The maximum budget is 100,000 Health Tokens. Also there will be a bonus program for Participants who invite friends to download and register with HealthNet. Invited and invited receive 100 HCS

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:30:17 AM

Bounty HealthToken
Distribution of rewards:

1. Translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 3,500 Health Token (700 Health Token for translation into 1 language).
2. Checking the translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 1,500 Health Token (300 Health Token for checking the translation into 1 language).
3. Video reviews - 120 000 Health Token (100 Health Token for 1 video review).
4. Article about the project - 75 000 Health Token (75 Health Token per 1 article).
5. Bounty referral system - 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through the referral link - the maximum budget of 100,000 Health Tokens.

The total number of Health Tokens released is 30,000,000 Health Token.
Cost 1 HealthToken (HT) - 0.004 ETH (price may vary, with high volatility of ETH)
The duration of the Bounty campaign is unlimited.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

How are the HealthCoin accrued?
1. After registration, you must confirm the phone via SMS and link the tracker in your profile;
2. Register workouts in your tracker, they will be automatically downloaded to the Network;
3. Coins are credited to registered coaching, in accordance with the amount of training.
At the moment, three main types of activities are registered: running-walking, biking and swimming. The number of coins credited for 1km of activity: Running-walking - 10 coins, Bicycle - 2.5 coins, Swimming - 40 coins. There is a regularity factor: for every two consecutive days of training, the coefficient increases by 0.1, for skipping one training day, the coefficient falls by 0.1. The minimum value of the coefficient is 1.0, the maximum value is 1.3. Train regularly!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

HealthCoin can be exchanged for discounts, bonuses and goods from Partners, as well as give to charity. In the future, you can invite friend on a sports battle, the winner takes all the coins of the loser (obtained during the competition).
Owning Health Token gives the owner a premium account, the maximum reward for training and exclusive offers in the Marketplace.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

HealthToken can be purchased at the official website: https://up.hc-net.online

- The buyer is registered on the site page
- In the personal account, the buyer creates a purse myetherawallet, it will be subsequently transferred tokens (to avoid errors associated with the indication of the addresses of exchangers, exchanges, etc.)
- If the buyer wants to buy tokens for ETH, then the smart contract at the time of purchase is transferred to the default wallet (ie, not the one from which the buyer pays, but the one that was created at registration), to which tokens are credited
- If the buyer wants to buy tokens for any other crypt, then the sale is through the exchanger script. After the exchange of crypto currency (in auto mode), the smart contract accrues HealthToken (HT) tokens to the buyer's default wallet
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

The main project team:
1. Bukharov Victor - the founder of the project, the ideologist https://www.facebook.com/viktor.buharov. Athlete-amateur (running). Business experience - more than 25 years. Main projects: http://kineskop.net. Has experience in implementing digital systems and automation of business processes.
2. Dmitri Salko - marketer, operational project management https://www.facebook.com/diagrun. Athlete-amateur (running, cycling). Work experience in Internet marketing - more than 15 years. Owns an operating web studio.
3. Evgeny Potapov - Head of Development Department https://www.facebook.com/eapotapov. The sportsman the fan. Director of the company www.itsumma.ru. Programmer-developer with more than 20 years of experience.
4. Ivan Sidorov - the head of the group of programmers.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:04:26 AM by HealthNet

Interview — Why did you decide to create the HealthNet project?

https://a.radikal.ru/a06/1808/2d/1584c8718324.jpg

The creator, the ideological inspirer and the director of the HealthNet Project - Viktor Bukharov  https://www.facebook.com/viktor.buharov - answered the most popular questions about the application, which awards for training!

"The project was originally born as a game. I had to do a practical task on Blockchain at Vladimir Popov’s courses. I love sports and run at the level of an advanced amateur, that’s why the idea of HealthNet came into my mind: a social network for people doing sports, through which they can unite and get real bonuses for their activity. In my opinion, this can help when somebody has lack of motivation.

Then together with marketers and sportsmen I began thinking about the commercial component of the project. The plan gained many approvals, and among those with whom I shared an idea I didn’t meet anyone who would say “this is bad” or “it won’t work”. This inspired me to develop this project. I think that HealthNet has a future".

Health Token is a revolution in the world of sport and health!

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

https://a.radikal.ru/a26/1808/fc/9019fd48b076.jpg

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

Technical description of the Service

General structure
The project is based on a private block system based on Bitshares with its own base coin, HealthCoin. The choice is explained by the following factors:
1. This is the fastest of existing non-test solutions.
2. Privacy allows you to get away from the transaction fee inside the system.
3. The community of developers is one of the biggest in the blockbuster industry.
4. There are well-designed templates for automation of necessary actions: creating subscriptions, regular payments and so on.

Users register in mobile applications, tie their sport trackers, and then the system exports training with the accrual of HealthCoin.
HealthCoin can be spent on bonuses or discounts connected to the system of Partners, for example, sports stores.

Bonus cards and partner actions are realized by using the Bitshares (UIA - User Issued Assets) and the built-in exchange.
Additionally, the sale of the HealthToken token on the main network Ethereum is launched. HealthToken is planned to be changed to HealthCoin, as well as additional privileges in the application.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

https://a.radikal.ru/a30/1809/2f/1823bdf366d0.jpg

Go to acquisition Health Token: https://up.hc-net.online.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c42/1809/fe/a718762de748.jpg

Do you want to participate in the development of the project, get a Premium account and the maximum accruals for training? - purchase Health Token (HT) on the official website https://up.hc-net.online. The maximum discount is ONLY until the end of September.

Ask questions in our chat!
The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_RUS_NEWS

Or ask for an explanation in the chat support in the application HealhCoinNet - we are ready to answer!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:54:13 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:05:31 AM by HealthNet

One Russian businessman developed a unique application for motivating people to SPORT.
Article from an independent journalist.

Who would have thought of it! But this happened in Russia, in the city of Irkutsk, where businessman and amateur sportsman (or sports enthusiast) Viktor Bukharov created a mobile application to motivate everyone to be into sports.

Coming back from work or school, we fall on our favorite sofa and start thinking either about vacation in 6–7 months and immediately realize that our body is not ready for the summer, or about our everyday problems that do not definitely make us happy and so on so forth. You should admit that this way of life won’t lead to anything good. And we are usually so lazy or out of time to get up early for a morning run or go to the pool after work.

THAT IS NOT SO! We fool ourselves.

Long ago many scientists proved that sport, even amateur, raises serotonin levels, improves our mood, makes our health strong and people beautiful! And the funniest thing is that most Russians know this, but do not make any efforts.

What is the reason? We need to figure it out on our own example.

No matter how busy I am, I can carve out one or two days a week for running, swimming or cycling, but for mysterious reasons these days are put off for a long time. Do you recognize yourself? I think, you do.

But after many hours of thinking, I found the answer. I do not have MOTIVATION!

Yes, I want to have a beautiful body, good health, etc., but this is not enough for me to motivate myself for running or swimming. I often refuse myself in sports activities due to financial problems, since I do not want to pay for season cards or membership, which I use only a couple times for the entire period. And so I began to search for ways how to motivate myself for sports and do physical exercises with a great joy.

One of my good fellows coincidentally introduced me to interesting people who develop a platform in Irkutsk that combines IoT (Internet of things), sports events, aggregation and Blockchain technology. A man who knows these words won’t be surprised to hear it, but for those who are not around those things, may have no interest and hardly understand it. Therefore, I will explain it in a simpler way. The guys are engaged in developing the Health Coin Net project — a platform for monetization of a healthy lifestyle, or, more clearly, they developed a platform allowing to get digital currency for running, swimming or cycling. In a word, here is my MOTIVATION!

I downloaded the Health Coin Net mobile application, registered an account, went for a run and got some cryptocurrency for my training. Well, isn’t it a motivation?

After contacting with the HealthNet team, I learned that an application is just the first step in creating the Network. There will be a special online store on their platform, where HealthNet members are able to change coins for discounts, bonuses or products from various partners. I can co-train with friends or even organize a whole sport event! And I can also donate accumulated coins to the charitable foundation, provide assistance and support those who need it. But this, as it turned out, is only the top of the iceberg.

In order to make the project grow, the developers decided to hold Token Sale, which means “Selling tokens.”

What is a token? Let’s clear it up.

Basing on the developers’ idea, the HealthNet includes not only standard rewarding coins, but also special Health Tokens (HT) (cryptocurrency), the possession of which will provide huge opportunities to the Participant. If you become a holder of HT tokens, you get Premium Status and can take part in the life of the project, offer your own ideas and submit them for voting. You will get maximum reward for training, exclusive offers in the online HealthNet store (Marketplace). And as for business purposes, you will get an access to statistics and receive significant discounts for the HealthNet services.

Everything is simple, I can either run, swim, ride a bike and get standard rewards, or I can buy Health Tokens and get maximum opportunities.

Of course, I wished to get Premium Status and get rewards for what I always did for free, and sometimes I even had to pay. But the HealthNet team said that the tokens sale will not begin until August 20, 2018, but they give a discount of up to 40% when buying HT tokens at the very beginning, which is also very pleasant. Using this link, you can visit their website and look through details of the project: https://up.hc-net.online. Well, I submitted a preliminary request, and now I’m waiting for a notification with joyful news to start!

PS: The start occurred on August 20, 2018

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

https://cryptonext.com/ico/health-coin-net

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency. The main idea of HealthNet is to encourage people to regularly engage in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming), by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools. Health Token – is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain. HealthToken gives its owner the following possibilities: - Premium Status - Exchange for HealthCoin - Maximum reward for training - Participation in the project development - Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper) - Exclusive offers in the Marketplace - Discounts for Network services - Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics - Special support line
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

A great project! I hope your project is better and that your ideas help people around the world!!!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

A great project! I hope your project is better and that your ideas help people around the world!!!

Thank you! We are for a healthy lifestyle!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/health-coin-net/
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

https://coinidol.com/health-token-ht-announces-token-sale-with-40-bonus/
edulord

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

As nice as the idea sound in theory, i think the practical implementations could be near unachievable due to the human nature and error.
Which sport do you support because we have so many sports ?
The graphics is very attractive but it only shows an athletic man, what about football, table tennis, golf etc.
My little contribution is that; your project could have more meaning if you can include all the parameter of sports like the fan bets, coach fees, transfer, training etc.
I wish you best of luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

As nice as the idea sound in theory, i think the practical implementations could be near unachievable due to the human nature and error.
Which sport do you support because we have so many sports ?
The graphics is very attractive but it only shows an athletic man, what about football, table tennis, golf etc.
My little contribution is that; your project could have more meaning if you can include all the parameter of sports like the fan bets, coach fees, transfer, training etc.
I wish you best of luck.

At the moment we support running-walking-haiking, swimming, biking. Later we will connect other sports. The application can already be used. We have the first person who bought the Coupon and got his prize. The project will evolve in any case. Thanks for your feedback!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Interview — How do you manage to develop such a project? Who supports it and what way? And how do you see it in the future?

Viktor Bukharov:
“Friends help us to develop the project. We have a start-up budget, sufficient to create a legal model, White Paper, an alpha version of the product, which allows entering the market.

As for the future of the project … In fact, sometimes we have to restrain ourselves and focus, so that it does not seem some kind of insanity. We get feedback from big partners that soon will appear on the HealthNet network, as well as from many participants who are really interested in it: athletes, followers of a healthy lifestyle and simply from people who are even slightly involved in sports.

The project has a huge future in terms of involving different groups and implementing existing social mechanisms on the platform (getting bonuses for activity), in the context of involving technologies and finding technical solutions that would allow us to more easily and reliably receive an information we collect through smartphones, trackers, etc. The project can be extended to many spheres of human life.

Our team believe that our work will change the industry.”

HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

New Listing:
https://foundico.com/ru/ico/health-coin-net.html
https://icobazaar.com/v2/health-coin-net
https://investfuture.ru/ico/health-coin-net
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

You can follow our news and events:

Strava Club with a rating of participants, interesting routes and news of the project: https://www.strava.com/clubs/474253
Telegram news channel: https://t.me/HealthCoinNet_RUS_NEWS
Telegram chat application participants: https://t.me/HealthCoinNet_RUS
Vkontakte: https://vk.com/healthcoinnet
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/healthcoinnet/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/HealthCoinNetRus/
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: