Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoequs exchange scam!  (Read 333 times)
playboy654 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:45:42 PM
Merited by cabron (5), suchmoon (4)

Today I received a message from some random person asking about help to withdraw his bitcoins to his wallet since that exchange is banned in his country.

He send the exchange link as https://cryptoequs.com and also he send 2.87BTC to my wallet but when I go to withdraw those funds inyo his bitcoin address the they asked me to validate the account by depositing 0.05BTC,I don't want to lose any of my bitcoins so I asked him to sent that BTC too and he send that too but nothing happens still I can't withdraw those funds.

Looks like a scam for me,so guys be safe from that scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Looks like you got acquainted with my Nigerian buddy. Send my regards and remind him I'm still waiting for my $30 million Smiley

I'm not certain the exchange itself is a scam. Can you post a screenshot or some other proof of that 0.05 BTC demand?

Edit: never mind. It's extremely shady. Promising income of $10k on the front page.

playboy654 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Can you post a screenshot or some other proof of that 0.05 BTC demand?

I think this is very newly created site since the images are uploaded 5 days ago in the google,many newbie maybe trapped so I hope this may help when someone searching about this website in future.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:26:50 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), CoinClarity (1)

BlacksheepAries promoting Cryptoequs.com for reference you can see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5087243
Archive: http://archive.fo/guDyX
If Cryptoequs.com is a scam site then BlacksheepAries is the scammer. So BlacksheepAries should be tagged.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Merited by playboy654 (2)

More info for this scam site,they asked the people to download their official APP of CryptoEqus APP but it is not compatible with any of the operating system like Linux,Mac or Windows,I personally tried installing looks much shady behaviour from that app my Antivirus removed that malware from my system so maybe a phishing app to copy your clipboard.

The same situation faced by others
Likewise me too. I got the same situation as you. Someone sent 1.63 bitcoin to me, and the f**king website is telling me to deposit 0.1 bitcoin before I could make a withdraw for new user. And it requires an app. Who does that?
Hi. a guy just from another country just called me on the telegram so I help him make a serve on this site and in return he would give me 0.5btc. I find you very strange.
DO NOT use this site.. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!
These guys STOLE 3 BTC from me. In order to withdrawal your own money from their sketchy exchange, they will FORCE you deposit .01 BTC.
ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU DEPOSIT FUNDS IN ORDER TO WITHDRAWAL FROM IT.

I HAVE PROOF OF THEIR SUPPORT*

PLUS THEY OFFER A WALLET, ITS CLEARLY FAKE.
VIRUS/HACK that's not compatible to any devices, windows, apple, etc. But could be used against you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Today I received a message from some random person asking about help to withdraw his bitcoins to his wallet since that exchange is banned in his country.

He send the exchange link as https://cryptoequs.com and also he send 2.87BTC to my wallet but when I go to withdraw those funds inyo his bitcoin address the they asked me to validate the account by depositing 0.05BTC,I don't want to lose any of my bitcoins so I asked him to sent that BTC too and he send that too but nothing happens still I can't withdraw those funds.

Hello Playboy, I'm interested in reviewing this scam on my site, but I want to get something straight. Are you saying that your contact sent you 2.87 btc to make a withdrawal for him? And how much is in the wallet he wants to withdraw?

Just Think it, I'll Write it
playboy654 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

Hello Playboy, I'm interested in reviewing this scam on my site, but I want to get something straight. Are you saying that your contact sent you 2.87 btc to make a withdrawal for him? And how much is in the wallet he wants to withdraw?
He asked me to create a wallet on this site and sent 2.87BTC from his wallet on the same site like transferring between the two users.He asked me to send those bitcoins to his wallet (outside this exchange) and given address too,since "he can't make withdrawal on this site because his country banned bitcoin usage in their country" as he mentions

Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

He asked me to create a wallet on this site and sent 2.87BTC from his wallet on the same site like transferring between the two users.He asked me to send those bitcoins to his wallet (outside this exchange) and given address too,since "he can't make withdrawal on this site because his country banned bitcoin usage in their country" as he mentions
I see...thank you. We are alrady investigating them.

Just Think it, I'll Write it
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

I would not think of doing a trade to a new a exchange that only a few people have heard of the amount is to good to be true, and people are right this is a modern-day scamming, a depart from you have parcel worth millions send me funds so you can release it.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

Base on what OP said, it would appear like both that user who sent you 2.87 btc and the exchange into something fishy. If you were so naive to send that 0.05 then its gone.
 Probably in cahoots. Considering the amount involve, one wouldn't be trusting such transaction to someone.

Do you mean you own cryptoequs.com?

playboy654 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Do you mean you own cryptoequs.com?

From his statement,I think he is having some scam reviewing site where we can search any domains to know their trust level origin and most of the details about the sites so he maybe asked details for that.

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:07:20 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 06:31:13 AM by bubblebubble

This website is the same of the following one:
https://btcldn.com/

On who is service no details I collected unless that woman is russian the first and panamense the second one.

The system is the same.
Now I have on "my wallet" some BTC that is impossible to withdraw.

To install the potencial phishing app there are the following information:

About the application
Operating systems: different versions of Linux and Windows 7, 8
Run Linux or Windows from the startup disk, and make sure that you have binary files Moner on one disk or on another disk (for Linux make sure that you have already downloaded copies of the dependencies you need, libboost1.55 and miniupnpc for example)
Disconnect the network and / or Internet cables from the computer, physically remove the wifi card or turn off Wi-Fi / bluetooth on a laptop, if possible
Boot into the bootable operating system, set the dependencies
Copy Monero binaries to a RAM disk (/ dev / shm on Linux, Windows bootable ISO files usually have a Z drive: or something else)
Do not start the daemon. Instead, use the wallet-cli command line to create a new account
When prompted for a name, specify any name, it does not matter
When prompted for a password, enter 50 to 100 random characters. Do not worry that you do not remember the password, just make it long
Write down your address and a viewing key (on the phone, on paper, on another computer, where you want)
The account you created will be created in RAM, and the digital files are now unavailable. If some attackers succeed somehow get the data, they will not have a long password to open it. If you need to receive payments, you have your own public address, and you have a viewing key, if necessary. If you need access to it, you have a 25-word mnemonic seed, and now you you can record several copies of it, including an external copy (for example, a bank deposit box).

In another page:

About the application
Importing a Blanket into the GUI Wallet (Windows)
Step 1 Download the current boot from link ; you can skip This step if you import a block from another source.

Step 2 Find the path to your wallet BTCLDN (the folder into which you extracted your wallet). For example, my such: "D: \ gui-0.10.3.1" your path may differ depending on where you decided to download your wallet and what version of the wallet BTCLDN you have.

Step 3 Find the path you downloaded The blockbuster for example was mine: "C: \ Users \ KeeJef \ Downloads \ blockchain.raw" your may be different in depending on where you downloaded Block.

Step 4 Open the Command Prompt window. You can do this by pressing the Windows + R key, and then type in the CMD pop-up window

Step 5 Now you need to go through the CMD window to the path of your Monero wallet. You can do this, type: "cd C: \ YOUR \BTCLDN \ WALLET \ FILE \ PATH \ HERE" it should look something like this: "cd D: \ gui-0.10.3.1" if your BTCLDN purse on another disk you can use the disk: for example, if your Monet wallet was on disk D, then Before using the cd command, execute "d:"

Step 6 Now type in the command line: "blockchain-import -input-file C: \ YOUR \ BLOCKCHAIN ​​\ FILE \ PATH \ HERE" for example, I would be of the type: blockchain-import -input-file C: \ Users \ KeeJef \ Downloads \ blockchain.raw "if you downloaded the Blochein from reliable, authoritative source, you can set verify 0, this will reduce the amount of time for Sync.

Step 7 After the synchronization is completed, you can normally open your wallet BTCLDN. The downloaded block.raw can be deleted.

Any developer that can give us some info on how they architect this scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: