Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXNET - Licensed Fiat Exchange - Hybrid Decentralized & Centralized  (Read 2390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AXNET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

AXNET has Now released it's Mobile apps for IOS and ANDROID ahead of it's scheduled release!

https://medium.com/axnet/axnet-monthly-update-bd875f37ad59
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blauw

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

AXNET has Now released it's Mobile apps for IOS and ANDROID ahead of it's scheduled release!

Awesome good News, I downloaded the app looks great! 👏👏👏
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

the development of your project is indeed very good and this proves that your project is truly real, and I am sure there will be more and more support for this project.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

The more days more ico projects with exchange themes emerge, all bring innovation, vision and mission and uniqueness. Today many projects with almost the same concept are running, hopefully the team and promoters are able to attract and convince many investors.
ribbeto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

The more days more ico projects with exchange themes emerge, all bring innovation, vision and mission and uniqueness. Today many projects with almost the same concept are running, hopefully the team and promoters are able to attract and convince many investors.
although many exchange projects have emerged, the project will certainly have its own advantages, and I'm sure this project will be able to compete with other projects and the team will always strive for this project until success can be achieved later.
Jimoh Wasiu

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

this project will make crypto exchange easier for everyone
very good and interesting project
neokripto

Activity: 656

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

I am confident that the Team will successfully fulfill the tasks set in the exchange and trading sector of fiat and cryptocurrency, the optimism is inspired by licensed activities and the working platform of AXNET. Successes in this!
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

I am confident that the Team will successfully fulfill the tasks set in the exchange and trading sector of fiat and cryptocurrency, the optimism is inspired by licensed activities and the working platform of AXNET. Successes in this!
It's true that I agree with you that it's true that all who are involved here also expect good results so they will always try their best to achieve success.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

It's true that I agree with you that it's true that all who are involved here also expect good results so they will always try their best to achieve success.
no need to worry about this project because softcap has been achieved and it proves that many investors have joined in this project and I only hope that in the future the maximum results will be achieved.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

no need to worry about this project because softcap has been achieved and it proves that many investors have joined in this project and I only hope that in the future the maximum results will be achieved.
amazingly if softcap has been reached at least all participants who have joined here certainly feel a little relieved, hopefully in the future this project will be even better and more developed.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

with his accomplished softcap is becoming a very good point for the sale of the next project, because with such achievement can be more convincing investors to join in this project, hopefully his sales will be more successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: