Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
What risk? it's not here, look at the development team, there are only professionals who are not interested in losing in this battle.
Not sure bro, any project have their own hard, it is risky when they running ICO. So we hope Cuprum team can get good archieve and can improve their exchange at the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

The public sale will be happening 2 weeks from now and will run for one month. The starting price of each token is 3$ and it is expected to increase between 6 to 8 dollars in next year. Is it too long to wait before the investors can be able to earn enough profits? And also, what is the assurance that investors will earn interest up to 250% by the year 2020?
Good question! I think that we will not be answered soon, because if investors actually make a profit in percent, then this can only be checked by time.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.

It's because if it's features which is hassle free and very convenient to use. Many developers are getting more interested about it and this is why we see many ICO project that has been growing.
Now this is the most effective way to raise funds to launch development.

Well, from such a course of events, if the project is really worthwhile, everyone wins, both investors and developers.
In the Cuprum project it is worthwhile to understand that in fact everything is done, as evidenced by real documents, few projects will show such results.
Yes, I already noticed that the project is promising, at such an early stage of development such great results.
Judging by the scale of development, here you can earn good money, and most importantly, the risk is very small to lose.
What risk? it's not here, look at the development team, there are only professionals who are not interested in losing in this battle.
Not sure bro, any project have their own hard, it is risky when they running ICO. So we hope Cuprum team can get good archieve and can improve their exchange at the future.

There is always a risk when investing to ICOs what you can only do is to narrow the risk by contributing to ICOs that have fundamentals when it comes to investment. I think cuprum is a good project and one of the great market that future investors will participate in.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Risk is always there! Cryptocurrencies are very high-risk investments, there are no guarantees. Every investor should be ready to lose all his money.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.
You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.
Indeed, as the competition is getting probably bigger, the project should be more of unique and attractive so that the people will have interest to it.
If people write here, the project means what they are interested in. A lot of questions arise here about the development of the project and other issues. I think that he begins to become more famous.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
If the team publicly honestly answers even various tricky questions with a dirty trick, it will quickly gain trust if not everything, most of users who are deeply familiar with cryptocurrencies.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:41:12 PM

The public sale will be happening 2 weeks from now and will run for one month. The starting price of each token is 3$ and it is expected to increase between 6 to 8 dollars in next year. Is it too long to wait before the investors can be able to earn enough profits? And also, what is the assurance that investors will earn interest up to 250% by the year 2020?
Good question! I think that we will not be answered soon, because if investors actually make a profit in percent, then this can only be checked by time.
If all the conditions are favorable i think eventually they will get there, it will be just a matter of timing and the token maintain its stability which can even increase more with more investors and traders coming in to invest

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

Risk is always there! Cryptocurrencies are very high-risk investments, there are no guarantees. Every investor should be ready to lose all his money.
That is why, it is advisable in crypto world to invest only an amount that you can afford to loose. There is no assurance that we can surely gain enough and good profits in here. However, there are a lot of ways on how to be successful in here. Also, there are some crypto projects that have potential to give profits from our investments. We just need to keep in exploring and earn more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

Since is backed by physical copper and as long as cuprumtoken is guaranteeing that you can exchange it for copper or money at anytime at LME rate on their own platform, the price will likely match the price of copper in the market, but it still depends on some factors, like if this token will available on other exchanges or not.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.
You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.
Indeed, as the competition is getting probably bigger, the project should be more of unique and attractive so that the people will have interest to it.
If people write here, the project means what they are interested in. A lot of questions arise here about the development of the project and other issues. I think that he begins to become more famous.

Questioning shows interest to the project that is why it needs a reply so that they can totally understand everything. With that it can help in making them love and like the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:59:18 PM by Assab101

That's true, everything is a big factor to consider because communication can make people do more understand the process. Moreover, they need to maintain their good reputation so that people can at least have the trust and have the big chance to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
it is certainly impossible to predict in what condition the market will be tomorrow. But I think the developers hope that the market will resume its work and the value of coins will increase.

Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and behaves surprisingly and this is what makes it more interesting to consider. Risky but it gives us the chance to have more profits if we just be more careful with every action that we take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

Since is backed by physical copper and as long as cuprumtoken is guaranteeing that you can exchange it for copper or money at anytime at LME rate on their own platform, the price will likely match the price of copper in the market, but it still depends on some factors, like if this token will available on other exchanges or not.
Obviously thats a big question that is it will be any exchangers?but i think token price will be related to copper but you can exchange it with any coin or token
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

when ico gonna be start? is there any roadmap dev? couldn't find that

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

I think this platform team has prepared people to answer all these questions, but that didn't happen. maybe a technical obstacle, but not a reason. I hope this platform responds quickly to these questions.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

token price based on copper prices. actually it's very interesting to me, rarely on other platforms. Copper is a great commodity in the world, it is natural that this platform will develop greatly. I think the team must work even better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: