Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2019, 02:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In-person trade in india? looking for 2000$ worth of bitcoin  (Read 87 times)
tricklespot
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 07:33:37 AM by tricklespot
 #1

Hello guys,

is there anybody in India looking to sell some bitcoin in person about 2000$ worth I can pay 5% on top.
I'm currently in Lucknow Uttar pradesh

pm me if interested

Since this thread is used to carry out useless conversations I am closing this thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
JSRAW
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 404



View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
 #2

First, I will not suggest you to buy from someone online directly. but still, you want to buy then make sure he/she is trustable. make necessary steps like a phone call, meet up in real at public place etc

Or you can try safer option : https://localbitcoins.com/

Be safe and happy trading


bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
St4yInTh3D4rk
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 264


"STAY IN THE DARK"


View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:39:44 PM
 #3

Hello guys,

is there anybody in India looking to sell some bitcoin in person about 2000$ worth I can pay 5% on top.
I'm currently in Lucknow Uttar pradesh

pm me if interested
I don't know why you guys want to trade personally because it is more riskier someone may steal your money if you meet them personally,as the above post says you can go to LBC where you can find the perfect traders with different payment options and they were offering better price than the actual market price due to demand.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
tricklespot
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:03:32 AM
 #4

First, I will not suggest you to buy from someone online directly. but still, you want to buy then make sure he/she is trustable. make necessary steps like a phone call, meet up in real at public place etc

Or you can try safer option : https://localbitcoins.com/

Be safe and happy trading



don't use my post to age your forum account

thanks
tricklespot
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
 #5

Hello guys,

is there anybody in India looking to sell some bitcoin in person about 2000$ worth I can pay 5% on top.
I'm currently in Lucknow Uttar pradesh

pm me if interested
I don't know why you guys want to trade personally because it is more riskier someone may steal your money if you meet them personally,as the above post says you can go to LBC where you can find the perfect traders with different payment options and they were offering better price than the actual market price due to demand.

Same for you as the above guy, I am not new to cryptocurrency I know about LBC and risks of In-person trading. No need to comment if you are not interested it's a straightforward forum post made in the right section for people who are interested to see it.
Soots
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 251



View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:49:24 AM
 #6

Hello guys,

is there anybody in India looking to sell some bitcoin in person about 2000$ worth I can pay 5% on top.
I'm currently in Lucknow Uttar pradesh

pm me if interested
I don't know why you guys want to trade personally because it is more riskier someone may steal your money if you meet them personally,as the above post says you can go to LBC where you can find the perfect traders with different payment options and they were offering better price than the actual market price due to demand.
Personal meet up trading is good and safe compared with online peer to peer trading of bitcoin. You don't know exactly whom you're dealing with, that's why most of the people who gamble their tradings had such downfalls over their wrong decisions on trusting unknown anonymous traders. Perfect traders couldn't be determined at least you're with LBC, there's an 80% chances be of successful trades and 20% is for your doubts and fears. So the final score is the personal encounters, which is the wallet transfers and money hand overs.


              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
temtum




     █
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀
 




░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
 







        ▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████
 








▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

       ▄██▄
       ▀██▀

           ▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀
 
 


           ▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀
 

    ▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀
 

         █▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

   ██ ██ ██

      ██ ██

      ██ ██
   
Homepage

      ██ ██

      ██ ██

   ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██
   
White Paper
St4yInTh3D4rk
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 264


"STAY IN THE DARK"


View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
 #7

Hello guys,

is there anybody in India looking to sell some bitcoin in person about 2000$ worth I can pay 5% on top.
I'm currently in Lucknow Uttar pradesh

pm me if interested
I don't know why you guys want to trade personally because it is more riskier someone may steal your money if you meet them personally,as the above post says you can go to LBC where you can find the perfect traders with different payment options and they were offering better price than the actual market price due to demand.
Personal meet up trading is good and safe compared with online peer to peer trading of bitcoin. You don't know exactly whom you're dealing with, that's why most of the people who gamble their tradings had such downfalls over their wrong decisions on trusting unknown anonymous traders. Perfect traders couldn't be determined at least you're with LBC, there's an 80% chances be of successful trades and 20% is for your doubts and fears. So the final score is the personal encounters, which is the wallet transfers and money hand overs.
Personal meet up is good if you find the legit trader but there are lot of scammers out there to steal your money so if you are going to deal with some random person found on internet,do you think this is good and safe?
When we are trading in LBC even if we don't know who is that trader we have escrows so we will only release our coins after got the money from that trader if anything goes wrong you will get your money back that is why I said LBC is more secured. Smiley

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!