Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

I believe that so many exchanges are creating fake volumes with trading bots where the real people don`t usually make too much trading, so the numbers don`t show the real data always we shall make a deeper research.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

with so many new trades it seems that the crypto market is getting excited, it turns out that more and more business people are starting to be interested in entering the crypto market, about problems that often occur that are all very natural in a business, business people are required to be more understanding and more thorough in conducting transactions, news like this should be addressed with pleasure ...
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

There are too many tokens around and there are many which are not traded in the major exchanges. The smaller exchanges make use of this opportunity. They list the relatively unknown tokens in their exchanges and gain thousands of new users (and increased revenue).
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:20:45 AM

with many new types of tokens and coins popping up, it will encourage the creation of new exchange platforms, I judge, most new exchange paltfrom have the same features as existing ones, but only in different types of coins and fees, depending on how we will use them ...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

yes alot of new exchanges are being created on a regular basis and all of them are only aiming for the profit . they wanted also to compete for other existing exchanges but the chances for them is verry slim because people will always have a doubt to try them if they dont have any reputation .

that is why we must also be careful on using new service that we arent fammillar with because they maybe unsafe and can cause further issues on the future .
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
Currently there are many new trading floors are launched but I think it is not really better than the old trading floor. There are a number of trading floors that make use of to cheat investors. I recommend that you send money to the old but reputable trading floor, it will help you secure the money better than ever.
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

More competitor, improve quality Grin
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Because the exchange places are always more profitable. So now there are too many bad exchanges and almost no one exchanges any coins on it.
Yes, I agree with you. Nowadays there are so many new cryptocurrency exchange platforms coming out. Because of these cryptocurrency exchange can gain huge profits and for this many bad cryptocurrency exchange platform is being created.
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Agree with you, if we have just few exchanges, those exchange might be put fee transaction very high. Just because they almost monopoly on the exchange market

Vietnamese Professional Translator
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

Yes. Because the concept is revolutionary and groundbreaking so it easily catches the attention of many people. People always seeking for new method to mint money. Do you think 250k transaction each day is enough? Wait, you must surprise after 7 to 10 years. Can you imagine what can be happen when stock market accepts bitcoin? Though SEC warned about and as a careful investor you should protect or remain safe yourself first. Because exchanges can do with your money whatever they want. 
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

In this online market too many business developer work and too many developer want to create a good Exchanges and they are always try to create it. If you see and you can get too many exchanges in this online industry, too many people use different type of platform. All exchanges are not good so before start business must check this review. Now a days too many exchange going to scam so I can suggest a good exchanges, you can use Bittrex and Binance.
bamine

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

You must choose carefully. Do a lot of research before investing.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Agree with you, if we have just few exchanges, those exchange might be put fee transaction very high. Just because they almost monopoly on the exchange market

If the majority of crypto market appearances are decentralized markets, quality will decrease sharply, there will be many problems with insufficient volume in conducting trade and ecosystems will be damaged because various markets will compete to attract investors somehow.

But the opposite will happen if they are able to develop the central market to various countries legally, this will make the volume circulation more attractive and of course there is no monopoly.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

I think, it doesn't matter if there are a lot of new exchanges because there will be many choices so we can choose and trade in exchangers that have better prices.

backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

You are right, now there are many new exchanges that present different features, some even free trading fees, but I think that doesn't matter because the trader only use the right exchange.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

on the one hand it's very good. but there is a big flaw in this, the volume of capitalization and the volume of trades - will always be less than on large exchanges.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I think exchanges are similar to ICOs, too many exchanges and ICOs have the opportunity to scam, the best and safest thing is to choose exchanges that have a good reputation and are more than a year old.
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

I don't think that there can be too many exchanges. Yes, some of them may not be trustworthy but that's another question in my opinion. The more choice we have to trade - the better is the situation for us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Yes, there are many exchange but the most of them as no volume or much less volume than other "big" exchange that are also more trusted than these new exchanges, so I think that you have to use the biggest and most known exchanges to be sure

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: