Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OmniBazaar - Distributed E-commerce Marketplace  (Read 1389 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:59:12 PM

Earn up to 25,000 OmniCoins (~$75 USD) for creating new product or service listings the OmniBazaar marketplace. You will receive 5,000 OmniCoins for each new product or service listing you create.

• Limited to the first 500 new listings created = 2.5 million OmniCoins total bounty.
  • Limited to 5 listings (25,000 OmniCoins) per user.
  • You must create REAL LISTINGS for new or used products you actually have for sale, services you are willing to perform, an apartment for rent, a gig you are promoting, or almost anything you are actually willing to sell or provide.
  • Every listing must include at least one image that is relevant to the item listed.
  • All listings must be in English. But, you are encouraged to make "mirror" listings in your own language.
  • Make a screen shot of each listing you create and send to @omnirick on Telegram, along with your OmniBazaar username.
  • After we verify your listing(s) you will receive the bounty in your OmniCoin wallet.
  • Also you will receive 5,000 tokens (~$15) just for downloading the wallet.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

OmniBazaar -- eBay for the "un-banked" billions

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:19:35 AM

AIRDROP (WELCOME BONUS) INSTRUCTIONS
Here are the steps of the airdrop and bounty program:
(1)  —  Download the OmniBazaar desktop application software and install it.
(2)  —  Launch the program, and choose a username and (strong) password.
(3)  —  Join the OmniBazaar Twitter feed using the link provided and re-tweet the pinned post.
(4)  —  Join our Telegram chat using the link provided. Start the Telegram bot and copy the UserID.
(5)  —  Sign up for our MailChimp newsletter using the link provided.
(6)  —  Click the button to register your user and receive your Welcome Bonus.

BONUS LISTING BOUNTY
Earn up to 25,000 OmniCoins (~$75 USD) for creating new product or service listings the OmniBazaar marketplace. You will receive 5,000 OmniCoins for each new product or service listing you create.
(1)  —  Limited to the first 500 new listings created = 2.5 million OmniCoins total bounty.
(2)  —  Limited to 5 listings (25,000 OmniCoins) per user.
(3)  —  You must create REAL LISTINGS for new or used products you actually have for sale, services you are willing to perform, an apartment for rent, a gig you are promoting, or almost anything you are actually willing to sell or provide.
(4)  —  Every listing must include at least one image that is relevant to the item listed.
(5)  —  All listings must be in English. But, you are encouraged to make "mirror" listings in your own language.
(6)  —  Make a screen shot of each listing you create and send to @omnirick on Telegram, along with your OmniBazaar username.
(7)  —  After we verify your listing(s) you will receive the bounty in your OmniCoin wallet.

REFERRAL BOUNTY
(1)  —  Receive 2,500 OmniCoins for each of your referrals who joins.
(2)  —  No limit on the number of Referral Bonuses you can earn.
(3)  —  After the first 10,000 referrals, the bonus drops to 1,250 OmniCoins.

Your custom referral link is available within the OmniBazaar app.

Here is the link to download the OmniBazaar marketplace and OmniCoin wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux: http://download.omnibazaar.com/support/download?ref=social

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:54:53 PM

It seems to me that this is a great trading platform. In addition, it is clear that the team takes marketing moves to attract an audience. Developers spent a lot of effort to create this.
Now they have to, hard struggle, to gain popularity. If they spend enough effort for this, then they can wait for success.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:14:07 PM

It`s amazing to see how is growing the first really working p2p marketplace, with the ability to buy lots for cryptocurrencies including its own - XOM, built on the basis of graphene blockchain. I`ve read that recently the 10,000-th user was registered on the platform and this number shows the real interest to this product. Hope that with the release of the mobile versions of the app this number would increase more rapidly.

OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:12:19 AM

It`s amazing to see how is growing the first really working p2p marketplace, with the ability to buy lots for cryptocurrencies including its own - XOM, built on the basis of graphene blockchain. I`ve read that recently the 10,000-th user was registered on the platform and this number shows the real interest to this product. Hope that with the release of the mobile versions of the app this number would increase more rapidly.

Thank you for noting our 10,000th user.

Here is a link to the press release: https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/peer-to-peer-marketplace-celebrates-its-10-000th-registered-user-1027949357

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:19:44 AM

Here is a link to the press release: https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/peer-to-peer-marketplace-celebrates-its-10-000th-registered-user-1027949357

Hopefully, those 10k users are also active. With increasing number of crypto users , translates to increase in demand in cryptocurrencies. And that will aid in increasing their value.
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:29:22 AM

Hopefully, those 10k users are also active. With increasing number of crypto users , translates to increase in demand in cryptocurrencies. And that will aid in increasing their value.

Agreed. We think one of our most important functions is to be a "gateway" for new users to enter the crypto space. More users will translate into more value.

Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:42:11 AM

This number of users, this is a good result, marketing work from the team. The team must continue to take action to increase the community.
I wonder how many deals have already been made on this platform.
Thanks
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

This number of users, this is a good result, marketing work from the team. The team must continue to take action to increase the community.
Thanks

Our airdrop ("Welcome Bonus"), Referral Bounty and Listing Bounty are on-going. These are attracting more users to the community.

Our Token Sale Event is on-going too.

The team is working to add a counter to the Block Explorer that will keep track of the number of transactions. We will announce that feature here, when it is completed.

Nadia_l

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:42:47 PM

Thanks

Our airdrop ("Welcome Bonus"), Referral Bounty and Listing Bounty are on-going. These are attracting more users to the community.

Our Token Sale Event is on-going too.

The team is working to add a counter to the Block Explorer that will keep track of the number of transactions. We will announce that feature here, when it is completed.

LAST CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP XOM TOKENS — OmniCoin "Pre-Sale" Ends TODAY!

I`ll add that today is the last chance to take part in the pre-sale and to buy XOM with the price of $0.0015 USD, which is 50% below the listed value in the marketplace.
Tomorrow the price will rise to $0.002 USD.

And I will also be very pleasant for the info from the OmniBazaar team of how many trades are successfully conducted through the platform?

tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

I think the negative trust rating of the OP is the worst rating I have ever seen on the BCT platform. Anyone knows someone with a rating that's worse?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:41:20 PM

ATTENTION TWITTER BOUNTY HUNTERS:

Twitter Bounties have now been paid to everyone who provided a valid OmniBazaar username (not private_key).

Tweet about our airdrop and token sale, so that we can get OmniCoin listed on an exchange as soon as possible.

REMEMBER: This is YOUR community marketplace. YOUR support and promotion are important to our success.

tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:26:59 AM

I currently have XOM on the Omnibazzar application, can I use them to buy goods right now?
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

I currently have XOM on the Omnibazzar application, can I use them to buy goods right now?

Yes. The OmniBazaar marketplace is open and operating, including a distributed escrow system that we call Secure Send. We recommend that you always use the escrow system if you do not know the seller. Here is an explainer video:  https://youtu.be/Znwfr2EPCNQ

Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:50:10 PM

Hello. I would like to ask how long the main sales will continue.
It is pleasant to watch the development of the project, which already has a working platform.
Nadia_l

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:01:05 AM

It is pleasant to watch the development of the project, which already has a working platform.

As I knew from the telegram conversation with the OmniBazaar team member they would keep it live till the end of the 2-nd Q 2019!
All are waiting for the growth of the market, and that this would lead in the more investment. Even the project with a fully working E-commerce platform like OmniBazaar is struggling from the lack of interest of investors. That`s what is very strange at all!
OmniBazaar
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:07:50 PM

As I knew from the telegram conversation with the OmniBazaar team member they would keep it live till the end of the 2-nd Q 2019!
All are waiting for the growth of the market, and that this would lead in the more investment. Even the project with a fully working E-commerce platform like OmniBazaar is struggling from the lack of interest of investors. That`s what is very strange at all!

Nadia is right about our plans for the token sale. We spent a lot of time and money getting the marketplace working and launched. Now, we are hoping to get some financial support from the community. We are hoping that token purchasers will appreciate that we actually released a working marketplace before asking for money from the community.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:19:33 PM

Nadia is right about our plans for the token sale. We spent a lot of time and money getting the marketplace working and launched. Now, we are hoping to get some financial support from the community. We are hoping that token purchasers will appreciate that we actually released a working marketplace before asking for money from the community.

It is clear that this is an advantage over projects that are only in development or plans. I think the problem is in a weak market in which investors have low activity. Although it should be understood that investing in an already working project will be safer than investing in an idea. Therefore, the weak activity of investors for this project is also strange for me.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sesiah

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:27:19 PM

;OmniBazaar fees are up to 100% lower than those of existing e-commerce sites like eBay and Amazon. OmniBazaar users deal directly with each other, rather than through a central site like Amazon or eBay. wow this is wonderful Wink
Nadia_l

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:15:05 PM

It is clear that this is an advantage over projects that are only in development or plans. I think the problem is in a weak market in which investors have low activity. Although it should be understood that investing in an already working project will be safer than investing in an idea. Therefore, the weak activity of investors for this project is also strange for me.

You`re right! We all realize that this marketplace is not perfect at this stage but this one is only one of the few opportunities for making crypto to be widely used among masses of users. And under "used" I mean not only the buy-sell process for fiat or other cryptos. This project gave a real chance to make changes crypto-lot-fiat for those who have not tried exchanges and therefore make XOM and other cryptos more valuable!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: