Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OmniBazaar - Distributed E-commerce Marketplace  (Read 1384 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 06:14:02 PM by olcaytu2005

OmniBazaar is a new type of e-commerce marketplace that removes the middlemen and bankers from e-commerce.
OmniBazaar uses a patented “peer-to-peer-to-peer” architecture to remove the middlemen. It uses cryptocurrencies
to eliminate the bankers. OmniBazaar fees are up to 100% lower than those of existing e-commerce sites like eBay
and Amazon. OmniBazaar users deal directly with each other, rather than through a central site like Amazon or eBay.

The OmniBazaar system includes a built-in cryptocurrency called OmniCoin.
                                                           OmniCoin has the following features:
                                                              • block processing time less than 10 seconds,
                                                              • ability to process tens of thousands of transactions per second
                                                              • users can address transfers to a name, not a number,
                                                              • Proof of Participation (PoP) consensus protocol,
                                                              • an influencer marketing system,
                                                              • distributed social messaging,
                                                              • reputation tracking,
                                                              • escrow agents, and
                                                              • bonuses to provide user incentives for participation and growth.

OmniCoin Technical Information The breakdown below is a list of functionalities currently provided by our software.
                                                            Having a functioning, usable, distributed, marketplace platform sets us apart from the competition.
                                                              • Blockchain Security: Proof of Participation (PoP)
                                                              • Total Supply: 25,000,000,000
                                                              • Block time: 10 seconds or less
                                                              • Scalable to tens of thousands of transactions per second
                                                              • Easy Addresses: Send/Receive to an account name, not a number
                                                              • Distributed Escrow
                                                              • Distributed Chat
                                                              • User Reputation System
                                                              • User Acquisition Incentives
                                                              • Referral Rewards

Proof of Participation (PoP)
                                                            Proof of Participation (PoP) is a new cryptocurrency security protocol. One component of PoP is the Distributed Proof of Stake
                                                            (DPoS) protocol of Bitshares. We have extended and expanded DPoS by including four other metrics. The software uses these
                                                            metrics to determine which group of users may process transactions. PoP entrusts the processing of transaction only to the
                                                            most active marketplace users. These users would have the most to lose by trying to hack or attack the blockchain. Following
                                                            are the Proof of Participation metrics used to select Transaction Processors:
                                                              • Trust (DPoS votes by other users)
                                                              • Reputation score in OmniBazaar marketplace
                                                              • Activity as a Disseminator (number of new user referrals)
                                                              • Activity as a Publisher (number of listings published for others).
                                                              • Reliability

This thread will be moderated by " omnibazaar "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

I don't understand how you distribute tokens. It is not clear whether you have public sale or some different way?
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

maybe I'm running ahead, but will there be a referral system for your project?
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Greetings all. You require to append token details to permit participants to join the idea!
EumaT

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

what is Reputation score in OmniBazaar marketplace and what about rating on sealing and Tex charges.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

Well, as I could see a lot of work has been done on the project before the announcement of the ICO.

Just have read in the WP that OmniCoin is built on the open-source BitShares 2.0 (BTS) code base which is very perspective IMO as it is proved to handle the largest amount of transactions. Although OmniCoin developers have added many important features and functions to Bitsharesas they upgraded the blockchain security method from Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) to Proof of Participation (PoP).
And the most important is that they added escrow for the market, yet it is only an additional option.

Definitely, will look closer to OmniBazaar and I`m waiting for the dates and numbers of the ICO!
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

most when the coin is already in escrow and the coin is listing on the exchange price will drop dramatically because maybe the total supply is increasing and many coins can not be said rare
Nadia_l

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Well, today I`ve found an interesting article about OmniBazzaar and its goals on chepicap.com!
Here is the link - https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/2887/meet-omnibazaar-the-future-of-e-commerce.html

Link for Beta of the marketplace - http://beta.omnibazaar.com/support/download
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Well, today I`ve found an interesting article about OmniBazzaar and its goals on chepicap.com!
Here is the link - https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/2887/meet-omnibazaar-the-future-of-e-commerce.html

Link for Beta of the marketplace - http://beta.omnibazaar.com/support/download

In one article I found the benefits for the beta testers of the OmniBazaar Marketplace, so I`ll post them here as it could be useeful for the newcomers!

"...What Should You Know about the OmniBazaar Beta Test?
The OmniBazaar Beta Test will include a limited quantity of users. The beta testers will be able to use the marketplace and software. They will also report any issues that they notice before the launch of OmniBazaar takes place. This process will allow for real transactions to take place, ensuring that OmniBazaar works as it should and giving the development team the opportunity to iron out any minor issues. Following testing and debugging, the OmniBazaar marketplace will experience a full launch.

Downloads

Early adopters as well as beta testers receiver OmniCoins for free to use in the marketplace. Users are welcome to join the beta test, and public participation is actually encouraged. You can join the beta testing by visiting the OmniBazaar website."

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Dimosscolorist

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

I must say that this is a very ambitious project, which already has strong competitors.
However, immediately visible, the significant advantages of using OmniBazaar. The use of crypto currency, and the system peer-to-peer, is relevant today as never. It's looks like a great idea.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Review of the OmniBazaar ICO Project and Token OmniCoin fresh from the oven. In this review I discusses the qualities of this descentralizes marketplace and compare it with traditional online marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon:

Review Article: https://mamaecrypto.blogspot.com/2018/08/omnibazaar-omnicoin-ico-project-review.html
Video Review: https://youtu.be/LfLwyj0I4IE

Hope you enjoy and it.

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

Judging by the capabilities of the platform, you can predict the success of the team. But, I want to find out, but how will the buyer directly interact with the seller? How will the ads be displayed?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Judging by the capabilities of the platform, you can predict the success of the team. But, I want to find out, but how will the buyer directly interact with the seller? How will the ads be displayed?
In my case, there should not be a problem if the buyer and seller are registered in this service. But the seller should be able to access the fiat. Because he needs to pay bills.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Nadia_l

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Did anyone download and try OmniBazaar marketplace?
Would be great to hear any comments on how this marketplace works. Maybe it`s time too put a lot there on sale too.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/omnibazaar   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
grimaltonio

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Could you please tell me the differences of your platform with other decentralized marketplaces such as OpenBazaar for instance?
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Could you please tell me the differences of your platform with other decentralized marketplaces such as OpenBazaar for instance?
I think the only thing which differentiates them is the name. But, there is a lot of things that are actually the same.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

what is Reputation score in OmniBazaar marketplace and what about rating on sealing and Tex charges.

That is the amount of points u get when u post a pic of ur face on the coin dashboard. That is payable and could make u rich. The practice of conducting asshollery has netted few of my relatives millions if not billions and both of them are currently holydaying on miami beach with beer and light meth injections. I will see what can be done here when I have time.

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

I'm glad to see the development of this useful service.
Over the past 6 months, the team has been able to rework the OmniCoin kernel to handle tens of thousands of transactions per second. 
With some new updates you can read here, and also try a new version of the site.: https://mailchi.mp/73782f563127/omnibazaar-release-candidate

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Interesting project. I like the idea of bonuses: Bonus on registration. Users receive a bonus when someone they referred installs OmniBazaar and registers as a new user. Bonus for the first sale on the market.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: