Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Manipution- How To Curb It?  (Read 405 times)
BestRate

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

It is impossible to make the market more stable until the regulations will be applied. Also remember, that financial instruments are used for the speculations
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do regarding this market manipulation, even forex gets manipulated sometimes!
Some persons sees market manipulation as a way of running their business and they are making good money from it.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

It’s not possible to stop market manipulation but if anyone can aware about this and have proper analysis skill they go away from this.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

MArket manipulation is a lame excuse in BTC ETF approval but for one reason that is govt cannot regulate BTC market as they do in fiat money. Market manipulation cannot be fully stopped or controlled. If anyone says it is, it cannot be done in earth's market situation. But it can be reduced by long-term investment from general people.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

I think that it is impossible to avoid manipulation but what to do if you can't deal with it on your own. it is impossible to change anything without having authority and I think that you should avoid negative emotions

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Well, that fact can't be denied though. Whale manipulation affects the market so much and I think that's why many people fear to enter into crypto. Anyways I think as people adopt the blockchain technology and join crypto, get some BTC the market manipulation will be gradually reducing.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

I don't think , there's any known measure in place that can help in curbing market manipulation.
The decentralized structure of cryptocurrency is not even helping matters.
We might as well leave our fate  in the hands to the big players in the market.
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

We can't do anything about this. The market is free with no one regulating it. We can't stop the manipulation even the government can't since they have no control of it. The denial i think was expected because of the price volatility.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

From my point of view if  everyone stop invest on small period it could be difficult to manipulate price. But that's only in theory. There will be huge manipulations in carry out. If you reaaly want that it will not affect you than sto caring for that for panic sellers etc.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Face it.  The whales are going to end up getting your money each day that you are still dumber than them.  I'd say the best thing you can do is just prepare yourself to get fucked for a long time.  This should help...

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
lumon2112

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

manipulation is always, but the question is in the other way how to detect them or to warn that even it would be possible to get some profit on it)))

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

The SECs are indispensable to traders in the crypto market because today the market is dominated by greedy whales who can control price movements as they please. Although profit and loss is a natural thing when we trade in the market the profit is only enjoyed by the big capital holders while the traders with small capital mostly always get a loss compared to profit. That is the reason why the SEC should be applied in the crypto market so that the movement of the crypto price can be controlled and the volatility becomes more stable.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Because people are prone to manipulation, the market will always be managed by someone.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

is it too late now? the rate is probably about 70%. because when the first bitcoin first appeared, not worth it, became a joke by some people, the whales actually bought a lot. and I'm sure the number of whales is also a lot and they communicate with each other to be able to drive the price. by selling all the assets, or buying them again. by new investors, who are trying to invest and make the crypto market more stable, they are still outnumbered by big whales.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

There is no black market or manipulating of the price. The price of the BTC is proportional to the demand and the supply of it by the people and only that influences the price.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

There are few options to curb it unless all trading exchanges decide to co-operate and remove price manipulation trades. This would reduce their income so it is unlikely to ever happen

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

In a large market the possibility of stopping manipulation in it will be difficult as the larger the market, the more people will want to manipulate the market price in their own way. that's just my opinion.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

If you ask me don't try to get away from it just learn to surf along with and start making money from the manipulations as well.Or just buy the bitcoins and hold it until you reach your desired price to sell then you won't get reacted to these prices changes in the market periodically.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Market manipulation is rampant in the cryptocurrency market, this has been evident in recent times where the price of BTC which has the highest market dominance over other altcoins gets manipulated for selfish reasons especially by people who want to profiteer from the system and this is done by so called whales. They either force the price down to get weak hands to sell off cheap or pump the price to certain prices.

With the ETF application rejection of the Winklevoos twins yesterday, the main reason given for the rejection was market manipulation. They could not guarantee that the price of BTC wont be manipulated due to the unregulated nature of the market. What can be done to fix this? Should the SEC come in full swing and put some regulations in place? What will be the impact of this on the over market itself?

i think the most effective way to counter the manipulation market created by the whales is by not getting affected by their play.
Just careful when there is a significant market movement, it can be a trap manipulation by them.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

First of all you must have your oven strategy and don't look at the price every day.  you can look on it only if you want to invest in some new coin. But if you only want to know about the price you lose your time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: