Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happens after the Chinese Holidays.will BTC return to its bullish trends  (Read 172 times)
Marco Ambrusini (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Many crypto advocates have been raising concerns about  the recent dips and bearish runs of btc.Some expects say its because of the Chinese new year.
Will BTC actually rise after this occasion.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

The occasion is pretty much over already, and we're not seeing an immediate bullish trend which I think is fine. I think when people return to bitcoin en masse it is not going to be a sudden movement, but slowly and steadily. Which is good for the price, sudden explosions do not help bitcoin, as we have seen so far.

cryptopolus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

I don't think it effected the market that much. Actually Chinese New Year has only one day, the first one ( this time it was the 16th) when they most probably didn't touch money or pay for anything. Tbh I dont think younger people care about the same tradition as much as their elders. Its a bearish time for crypto currencies and thats all. Will pass sooner or later
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

I think I should not rise, after finished the holiday in China, there are two important meeting, the two meetings will influence the virtual currency market, so I think this time should be more conservative operation.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

i think no effect happen or will happen because this holidays , the problem not on holidays , i think it's about bad news
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

I recently saw the price of bitcoin gradually stabilized. Prices range from $ 10.00 to $ 11.000. This is a sign that the bitcoin is stable, unaffected by external factors. But now we can not predict anything, because the bitcoin market is stable, so in the future we will not know bitcoin prices continue to go up or down.

Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Many crypto advocates have been raising concerns about  the recent dips and bearish runs of btc.Some expects say its because of the Chinese new year.
Will BTC actually rise after this occasion.

I don't think the Chinese holiday will have an impact on the price of bitcoin. When Chinese New Year comes, people think that the price of bitcoin will be lower because of Chinese New Year. But it has gone up a lot in the New Year, and we can't predict the price of bitcoins in China after the holidays.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

The Chinese holiday has been over since February but until now bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies has not recovered.  We might need to get to July before seeing fully recovering. I have been following this market since 2016 and as a traders I have find out that this is how this market has been behaving and we just has to understand that this is a bearish market time and bull will resume soonest.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

The Chinese holiday has been over since February but until now bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies has not recovered.  We might need to get to July before seeing fully recovering. I have been following this market since 2016 and as a traders I have find out that this is how this market has been behaving and we just has to understand that this is a bearish market time and bull will resume soonest.

We have seen how bitcoin climb again up in the market. We have witnessed the rise of bitcoin in such a short time or just few day.
But now we are seeing again bitcoin to fall in massive way in just a short time. I dont know what is the reason now as many people are jumping again in bitcoin.
I hope sooner or later the wall on the bitcoin price hike will be gone.

Wild_Potato

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

We have seen how bitcoin climb again up in the market. We have witnessed the rise of bitcoin in such a short time or just few day.
But now we are seeing again bitcoin to fall in massive way in just a short time. I dont know what is the reason now as many people are jumping again in bitcoin.
I hope sooner or later the wall on the bitcoin price hike will be gone.

What about the Yuan losing value? That might have something to do with it these days too. The Chinese are pretty fast to get their money out when their government starts devaluing their currency.

But now it's starting to fall again, and really quickly. I don't know what's causing it, but it dropped quite fast in the last hour or so. Maybe they're cashing out to buy cars?

The new year in China is always a good time to buy things. That might have been a stimulus for bitcoin as they sent their money to relatives overseas as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: