Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:18:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange  (Read 26133 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Public sales will begin soon, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as planned, and the team must always be enthusiastic to develop this project so that this project can be successful for its future.

Loonyape

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:38:32 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 02:37:35 PM by Loonyape

When will you begin with your crowdsale?? Still waiting for updates from your side?

still there is no update about crowd sale
idap.io

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

When will you begin with your crowdsale?? Still waiting for updates from your side?

still there is no update about crowd sale
We will soon be giving updates about our Main Sale.  : Smiley
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

idap.io Video Contest: Create Engaging Videos and Win Exciting Prizes
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-io-video-contest-create-engaging-videos-and-win-exciting-prizes-26b4af1611ce

UPDATE: The contest end date has been extended to 30th October and consequently the date of result announcement has been advanced to November 15th.

We are launching a video contest to give you a chance to win both ETH and the exclusive IDAP tokens by creating videos about idap.io project! Show us your creative side by putting your video making and promotional skills to test and we will choose the best videos among all!

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

when will ico start? until now there is no date for ico, i'm here interested in joining ico idap.io but if there is no date about ico i'll not wait, I'd better join another ico .. I hope tomorrow October 1 there will be information / announcements about ico.. I'll wait

princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

idap is a good project with great potential in the market. The project is coming up wirh a good team and advisors as well. Will looking forward to watch it during launch of the product. The product description in the whitepaper is well written and seems to be very interesting.
steven.rogers.091

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

How is Wanchain better than the others in the market? Huh
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

idap is a good project with great potential in the market. The project is coming up wirh a good team and advisors as well. Will looking forward to watch it during launch of the product. The product description in the whitepaper is well written and seems to be very interesting.
a project that promises that everything will run smoothly and many investors are interested, with the team's spirit to promote this project surely this project will be able to provide satisfactory results for all.
idap.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

IDAP was successfully presented at the International Crypto Currencies Investment Congress by our team! Our project idea was lauded by esteemed investors and crypto enthusiasts.
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-at-dubais-international-crypto-currencies-investment-congress-3ece0e709258 
crypfreak1101

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

What is an IDAP Matrix??
Tarantulo

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Go Blockchain!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

Sharing my video about #IDAP Crypto Derivatives Exchange #idap_io #idapVideo. Great project http://www.idap.io.

4K 60FPS Animated video about IDAP!

Watch my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swK3kMrcWBs&

Elrond

- The Internet Scale Blockchain -  (https://Elrond.com)
pardep

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

What is your ico venture fund?? Sad
Marekjones97

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

Which type of crypto exchange offer do you provide.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

This is not a first derivatives exchange. Fota (Fortuna) project making also same exchange. They had ICO almost one year ago. What different between this exchange and Fortuna exchange? And what benefits for tokenholders here? They will getting some % of exchange profit? And when full exchange launch?
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

This is not a first derivatives exchange. Fota (Fortuna) project making also same exchange. They had ICO almost one year ago. What different between this exchange and Fortuna exchange? And what benefits for tokenholders here? They will getting some % of exchange profit? And when full exchange launch?
we just wait, maybe the team is preparing something more for all of them so that it will provide many benefits for the participants who join, and hope the team will work well and provide satisfying results for all of them.
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

What's the advantage of wanchain? i know nothing about wanchain. why wanchain and nothing else like idk eth, stellar, qtum etc etc? Thanks for answer.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

What's the advantage of wanchain? i know nothing about wanchain. why wanchain and nothing else like idk eth, stellar, qtum etc etc? Thanks for answer.

Their tokens builded on Wanchain blockchain? As I know this is th first project on Wanchain? Because i didn't see projects on Wanchain before...
As i know Wanchain - is a Cross-chain Blockchain Platform which supporting as Wanchain and Ethereum contracts on Wanchain platform. So both type of tokens can works in one platform.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

Comrades, hello. I know that the IDAP project is hosted on the Wanchain platform. And I wanted to ask how to get a WAN wallet? Do WAN and Ethereum interact with each other?
idap.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

What is an IDAP Matrix??
With the IDAP Matrix, traders will be able to view market data for all contract expirations of an asset as well as market data for exchange-quoted spreads for the underlying asset, all in one window. Traders will have the ease to trade, place, modify and cancel orders directly through the IDAP Matrix.
idap.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

What is your ico venture fund?? Sad
Retail investors often tend to miss out on their chance to back good projects in their nascent stages, wherein lies the opportunity for the highest return-on-investment. IDAP will provide retail investors a chance to join the inaugural round of funding via its ICO venture fund. By pooling funds together from the retail investors, the venture fund will enable its owners to stand at par with private investors for projects approved for investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: