Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange  (Read 26132 times)
Kholodnya

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

If you look closely, we can conclude that This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach fascinates the head. The company has gathered a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

If you look closely, we can conclude that This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach fascinates the head. The company has gathered a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in the ICO.

yes you are right, this is a very great project and don't forget to contribute when ico start
read more here https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-about-idap-token-main-sale-3fd8a32d7f80
dongpham928

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

I am very interested in this project, wish you success
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

yes you are right, this is a very great project and don't forget to contribute when ico start
read more here https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-about-idap-token-main-sale-3fd8a32d7f80
If the way the promotion upon the project like this I think it will be a lot of participants who follow and join this project and the many investors who join this project of course by the time the ICO takes place.
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

Is this ICO completed , isn't it? How long can I buy it on the exchanges? I have just read it and it seems this ICO was done already.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

Is this ICO completed , isn't it? How long can I buy it on the exchanges? I have just read it and it seems this ICO was done already.

I see in its website the ICO hasn't already begun bro, maybe it to be announced. You can see in its link https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-about-idap-token-main-sale-3fd8a32d7f80. But the pre sale has already done and sold 150million token. Unfortunately in the pre sale didn't reach its soft cap to sell 200million token. So, team and developer must work hard to promote this project and can make many investors want to buy its token.
teposaja

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

a big project. I hope despite a declining market situation and competition projects is also increasingly tight. Hopefully it all does not make investors hesitant to invest in the project. success always for this project.
hohai530

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

I would love to know the bonus of this project
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

a big project. I hope despite a declining market situation and competition projects is also increasingly tight. Hopefully it all does not make investors hesitant to invest in the project. success always for this project.
all the people that support this project certainly expecting the best, hopefully with hard work that all the teams are doing can convince investors to join the project. because if I see this project has great potential to be successful.
Mr.tony

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Does this project have a bounty program? Please give it to me!!!
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

I always pay attention to the company itself, and the idea, of course, you have an idea is not new, this is the next exchange, but you have excellent partners, they impress me, and you got very high marks on well-known sites, I did not see such a high rating
auctioneeeeer (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

Hi there!
We are excited for the #AMA session with our CEO, Awanish Rajan this Saturday at 10:30 AM GMT! You will get the chance to ask anything related to our project.
Also, comment below
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

I see in its website the ICO hasn't already begun bro, maybe it to be announced. You can see in its link https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-about-idap-token-main-sale-3fd8a32d7f80. But the pre sale has already done and sold 150million token. Unfortunately in the pre sale didn't reach its soft cap to sell 200million token. So, team and developer must work hard to promote this project and can make many investors want to buy its token.

Thank you for your reply . It looks interesting and I will consider to join the public ICO . Many members of this Project have been verified as a transparent and safe project. I like this way of performance.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

IDAP Presentation in Wanchain 2.0 Launch Event - Austin, Texas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gILW1SmyPuE
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

advertising is also at the forum, many know about the project and he even in this market should collect the minimum amount to launch. the only remark when you click on the link in the signature of you then gives an error. it must be corrected.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Can you please tell what all-inclusive features are there?
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

that something completely incomprehensible happens to the stock exchange. again transfer the dates and then clearly shows that not everything is as good as they want to show everyone.
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

The whitepaper is comprehensive and discuss features of the platform. The problem statement is briefly discussed. Though I am of opinion that it lacks at technical aspects. The business model and token economics are explained succinctly.
$Talker

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

unfortunally IDAP may be scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4930593
i would not recommend invest in this ico.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:56:23 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 09:13:46 PM by humantraffic

As expected, and here the developers decided to extend ico. This is already beginning to become a habit. And why suddenly for a signature campaign was allocated 5%, it was the same 22%, people will not be happy. How do you explain this decision? Permit me to remove all signatures after August 30th.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: