Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10333 times)
asishe

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Can you please explain this part a bit more,how do you mean verification without device?

I think you would definitely initially need a device... this is confusing to me too
Access to healthcare and the distribution of food assistance are both examples of
a need for an infallible verification method that has to be concluded quickly and
without the need to own a device in order to receive the benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asishe

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

What will be main use cases for Everest,for what you expect Everest to be used most of the times?
EverID is developing a unique platform that will create a digital identification standard powered by blockchain that does not need personal devices to function. An ecosystem consisting of digital wallets, IDs and document management solutions will be created to empower people to access commodities, such as banking products, with ease, and security.

EverID will use biometric data to allow anyone to join a platform without having to use any special devices, allowing everyone to benefit from digital identification!

Thank you for the explanation!

You plan to go for android or iOS version first?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

That is to be decided by the core team
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

it would speed authorisation a lot if it were implemented globally.
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

a project that has a very interesting concept by having a very useful purpose. and support for this project also continues to flow.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

So thats not yet decided,and team is working on both versions?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

I am very interested in the EverID project, which protects all user identity data and keeps users free and constantly on the go, forever a feature that helps the project to be supported by the community.

I will definitely keep an eye on you!
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

It could depend on what region they plan to attach first because not all regions support the same OS in an equal amount.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

a project that has a very interesting concept by having a very useful purpose. and support for this project also continues to flow.

This project indeed has many useful functionalities and I hope the development will be successful so that we will have one globally important app.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

It could depend on what region they plan to attach first because not all regions support the same OS in an equal amount.

That is true.If you plan to start with North America then iOS is way to go,but for the rest of the world,android is the best.

Web version is also not bad idea i think.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

You want to combine several productsin one project as I understand. But But a lot of projects already have this functions (identity, wallet, lending etc.) Do you have some unique functions?

I would say, that one of the uniquenesses of Everest is Peer-to-peer registration using biometric data, which allows anyone, anywhere to enroll in the platform, without the need for a device.

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I would prefer to go for Android first, there is more Android users to be honest.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 08:05:11 PM by logictense

That is true.If you plan to start with North America then iOS is way to go,but for the rest of the world,android is the best.

Web version is also not bad idea i think.

U sure? I have heard arguments from reputable folks like myself and their power of reasoning was super strong. The one I liked was in respect to USA hating mac and ios, and that fact alone was enough to bring apple shares prices to the ground line. That argument had the capacity to beat arguments of average sheeple to the bleeding punch.

Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I don' think this is true, at least when it comes to Apple, iOS release is always global.
Inmytree

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

Which platform you mean? Are you sure that other project still dont have this functions? A lot of data and identity projects existed already.

What is meant by no need for the device? How would that work if a person does not have a device at all?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

I don' think this is true, at least when it comes to Apple, iOS release is always global.
I think what he meant was that if you're releasing the app in the US you should first develop the iOS based app.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

I think what he meant was that if you're releasing the app in the US you should first develop the iOS based app.

True, that US is more inclined to like iOS and Apple as a brand, but that is a generalization.There is also a significant Android market in US.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 ges live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule?
the test net is live but its not publicly available

Is there a guesstimate to when could you go public?
sebulba

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 ges live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule?
the test net is live but its not publicly available

Is there a guesstimate to when could you go public?
[/quote
What does it mean? It is in internal testing phase?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: