Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:46:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to start an ICO?  (Read 540 times)
cvpwy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

If you want to get the best ICO, you must set up a team to target. You have to run the campaign and you will have to guarantee the quality of your services. Only then can you get the best ICO.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

In my perception to start an ICO of your own it is important to learn to navigate crypto currency regulation and along with to manage and to participate in crypto community is important.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Hi everybody, I'm might be a fool, but to me what is important about cryptocurrency, blockchain etc is not to make a financial speculation but more about revolutionizing things that for decades have been corrupted or maybe not possible because possible government shout down.

With that being said, if somebody has a good idea that can be decentralized and crypto friendly, what would be the best way to start a project?

In order to get an ICO started it's ideal to get people involved in the project team, is there a source where is possible to share an idea and maybe get an ICO started?
Probably the best way to start the ICO will be the tons of studies and researchs, or I can say you must ask for an advice from those who are successfully already started one of those. It would be not the worst idea.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

Hi everybody, I'm might be a fool, but to me what is important about cryptocurrency, blockchain etc is not to make a financial speculation but more about revolutionizing things that for decades have been corrupted or maybe not possible because possible government shout down.

With that being said, if somebody has a good idea that can be decentralized and crypto friendly, what would be the best way to start a project?

In order to get an ICO started it's ideal to get people involved in the project team, is there a source where is possible to share an idea and maybe get an ICO started?

I think that the most important thing is to create a product, or at least a prototype, and only then to collect money. The market is full of projects that have only a "good idea", but few projects that bring real value. If you want to start, build a team, develop a product and then ask for money to improve it.
alenpowa (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

I think that the most important thing is to create a product, or at least a prototype, and only then to collect money. The market is full of projects that have only a "good idea", but few projects that bring real value. If you want to start, build a team, develop a product and then ask for money to improve it.

I agree with you to have a prototype of the platform is very important, I think it can increase a lot the chance to actually have a successful ICO.

An idea it’s just an idea but if you show to people how your idea can be applied it’s a different story.
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Not every ICO should be similar. The content of the project should be different. It became very similar to the same projects. New markers important for the cost of the hotel market. there are such good projects and teams. They're hard to find, but you need to do research. ICO not all have value. I have an ICO that I follow. The name XRT. I think it will be successful
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Th #1 to make a good successful ICO is to make the Dev(s) team ready, a working product already & if not a prototype good enough.

Nowadays, most IC try o launch with a prototype or a working product already cuz that's what make it attractive to serious investors, people are sick of throwing their money into thin air hoping the team will deliver lol.

I know this project & i'm dead sure if they start their pre-sale right now everything will b sold even without a working product, but hey they delayed that to month to come just to make sure they have a 100% fully operational product which is huge  in these day ICO with working product .
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

To me several things are important here. To launch ICO firstly creating a strong team with preparing precise price plan is important. As social media is great influencer to digital marketing activation of social sites are beneficial.
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Th #1 to make a good successful ICO is to make the Dev(s) team ready, a working product already & if not a prototype good enough.

Nowadays, most IC try o launch with a prototype or a working product already cuz that's what make it attractive to serious investors, people are sick of throwing their money into thin air hoping the team will deliver lol.

I know this project & i'm dead sure if they start their pre-sale right now everything will b sold even without a working product, but hey they delayed that to month to come just to make sure they have a 100% fully operational product which is huge  in these day ICO with working product .

So do you think a prototype might not be enough for investors?
You say people want a fully working platform?
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

I would build a solid team along with a whitepaper, website and marketing materials.  I would then have a bounty and a small airdrop to introduce my project and to get people excited.  I would then attempt the ICO once you gained traction with a great community. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I would build a solid team along with a whitepaper, website and marketing materials.  I would then have a bounty and a small airdrop to introduce my project and to get people excited.  I would then attempt the ICO once you gained traction with a great community. 

Is it really an airdrop a good option? Not sure to be fair.
yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Just choose a good project, look for reviews on it. Invest in good projects and do it carefully. The project should be interesting, have good support and it should be a really high-quality project. Such projects are not very many and at the ICO stage they are difficult to find, but there are such projects. It is important to simply choose the really best ones

alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Just choose a good project, look for reviews on it. Invest in good projects and do it carefully. The project should be interesting, have good support and it should be a really high-quality project. Such projects are not very many and at the ICO stage they are difficult to find, but there are such projects. It is important to simply choose the really best ones
To you what makes a project good, is support and idea?
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

If you want this then you need to learn basic knowledge about coding and nodes based on this for beginner it is really tough to learn but day by day they can achieve this if they can learn from professionals then it will be great.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

Like you rightly said competent and effective team is one of the rudiments of a success ICO but from my own perspective, I think the the uniqueness of the idea behind the project is also quite important not just replicating other ICO's idea and giving it a new name.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

ICO is a form of raising capital based on the platform Crypto-currency (crypto currency) in the form of sale code key (Token key) and purchasing the Token on is usually by BitCoin or Ethereum (usually purchased by ETH). Choosing a ICO find feature is extremely important, and this step also affect the entire fund investment of you. A number of steps to you can find is a ICO the potential for investment.
1. Find ICO.
2. Find information about ICO
3. Track ICO.
4. Prepare the money.
5. Start to buy.
6. Waiting for the day onto the floor.
ashame

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

I agree with you to have a prototype of the platform is very important, I think it can increase a lot the chance to actually have a successful ICO.

An idea it’s just an idea but if you show to people how your idea can be applied it’s a different story.

Start with developing the beta of the product you will be using, Like a platform or an app to begin with the introduction of your project then start a bounty of airdrop together with some sales and ICO.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

There’s so much you need, an excellent team and an idea that is both simple and requires blockchain to fulfil it. If you don’t have both of these your ICO will (almost) certainly fail

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

If you have no idea on what and how to start, this is the best way to start.
the best way to start an ICO is to not start it
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

There’s so much you need, an excellent team and an idea that is both simple and requires blockchain to fulfil it. If you don’t have both of these your ICO will (almost) certainly fail
it seems that the author of the topic wants to try to create his ico company and earn a good amount of money. There are a lot of competitors among such projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: