Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign.  (Read 703 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I believe that it is desirable to create a common database with information about dishonest bounty campaign participants, on the basis of which to deny them registration. And all registered bounty managers must have access to this database! Angry
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Of course, inactive participants will not receive rewards. There are a number of reasons why this may be happening is very difficult for the requirements or they know that it's a scam. But one of the things I look at here is the super strict rule that when not a little mistake is rejected immediately.
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

When the bounty program is over, the managers will thoroughly test how conscientiously the participants fulfilled the conditions. All inactive participants will be reject and they will not get a reward.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

The time investment in bounty should be considered is participating in crowdfund and this high possibility most of the projects wont make it to exchanges. I noticed most top rank members are more into investment than hunting bounty. As long as they cant contribute they rather not participate. Most highly rated projects are not involved in bounty, I can only found one of the highly rated projects on the spreadsheets doing bounty ( Out of more than 100 ICO projects)

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

bounty facebook and twitter are often like that. long before any regulations to report the work of the participants. many participants who do not work get the same rewards. and I think it's better now, though there are still many like this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Bloerty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

There are many circumstances, in view of which such a significant number of idle members. Somebody has not yet seen how to take part in abundance organizations, somebody starts to take part in one, and after that changes to another abundance organization. Additionally there are tricksters (signature frequently) which basically duplicate the information to another member, and simply change the address of the tote.
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Since most bounties count stakes, inactive people dont get rewards for just signing up.
The inactive ones probably forgot or they are not meeting up with rules and requirements
Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:29 AM

My guess is because they didn't qualified, not read the rules and follow the proper steps, or their accounts were deemed to be cheater or spammers. For example, in the current campaign that I'm in we have something like 5 or 7 thousands people who signed up, but out of that only say 500 to 900 have gotten anything. And it makes sense, because so many people don't follow the rules, or are a negative to the campaign because they are spammers.

Just look at the average quality of your bitcointalk poster, why would any coin want them to be part of their campaign?
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

There are reasons why inactive participants are still being counted on the spreadsheet. Maybe because they filled up the forms first before reading the rules without knowing they are not qualified. Duplicate accounts also are present and there might also spammers too. Another one is maybe their account has been banned for a period of time or unlucky, a permanent one. But many bounty managers still managed to filter them.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:58 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:04:56 PM by Adreman23

I think maybe these are some reason why a participant inactive at bounty.  

1. The bounty manager did not update the spreadsheet for stakes.
2.  The bounty participant are busy for  personal, family life, or  sick..or dea*
3. The project did not post an update or news about the project in thier project social media.
4. The bounty participant are bot.
5. The project no potential to succeed.
6. The project looks scammy.
7. The project social media only have few followers.
8. There is a change of bounty rules and some are disaggre then choose to back out.
9. The bounty campaign extended.
10. They forget the bounty.
11. The device are lost, stolen or broken.
12. No internet connection, no electricity, and no money.
13. Participants maybe earn big profits in other crypto, then snob the bounty.
and of course participants get only the reward base on thier stakes or base on bounty manager desicion.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

Maybe most  of them realize that its not worth it to spend their time with bounties that doesnt have a good future. Some already give up because their is no value anymore.

nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
700 out of 1200 participants who are not active in the list of spreandsheets that mean those who are inactive have backed out of the campaign, many of the reasons they are backwards
1.rulles usual heavy to do
2.project extends for a long time
3. the project has seen no potential
and others
You are right, these factors can be a reason for bounty participants to be inactive or back from the campaign. Lately, many bounties have extended their time, and in the end there is no clarity about the project. This might be an influence on the activeness of the participants, so that they are more aware of events like that.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

I do not think they will get rewards. The number of stakes will be given if the participants do enough quota for one week. Otherwise, he will not receive any shares. You can fill out an application and do not work, you will not receive any stakes.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I think the reason why some of the bounty hunters is inactive in other bounty campaign is because the social media pages of the project does not updating or posting regularly and the other reason I think is maybe the other bounty hunters is very busy in their job or household chores.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

One reason is that they signed up but decided to leave because they cannot complete the task required and they found other campaigns with easier task. An example of campaigns usually abandoned are those requiring 1 post AND 1 share daily (each post requiring X number of characters)
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

I assume there are inactive participants becasue people get busy with life or start to find out that the bounties are really not that lucrative at this point especially with the market getting tanked on. 
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

It depends on the rules of the campaign, some campaign will still give bounty hunters their reward after some weeks of participation and some will not for not continuing their campaign weekly reports till the ICO end.. And the reasons why so many inactive participants are the hunters maybe got lazy to continue their weekly reports, the ico facebook page not active and not posting updates for participants/ hunters to repost/ share and the campaign members/ developers and bounty manager are not active in telegram for bounty and bounty thread..
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

Most likely many of them do it just for fun. But that's it, some others expect bounty without effort.
They usually follow as many campaigns as possible and expect bounty management to be inaccurate.
And it will continue to happen, because this is crypto.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Because the place is safe and does not need to be capitalized in the beginning, they will give you the initial capital but small, from which you promote and build up larger capital. Many lucky people have earned quite a high income from the bounty.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:27 AM

Users are trying to earn more, participate in many social campaigns. But they do not count their strengths and just throw work. And in some projects there is a limited number of participants and not active users simply take up space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: