Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's face it you and bitcoin will be considered a POW sect  (Read 190 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:55:04 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 03:28:34 PM by KingScorpio

you should face the obvious reality, bitcoin and you wont become the worlds monpolistic and enslaving cryptocurrency, which centeres 90% of the worlds electricity production on itself

you will become just a pow sect that encripts an internet blockchain.

the nightmare for all will be avoided.

regards

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and sustainable crypto now-a-days but I hope some other altcoins are improving gradually and these  will be act neck and neck in future but it should take long time.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Pow sect made with blockchain technology. Which is very secure and potential Bitcoin This initiative is very nice. Which will do something better in the future. A good sign of producing the electricity themselves.
Fromand1993

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Bitcoin's pow sect is now very safe and promising. Bitcoin has dominated 90 percent of the world's cryptos. Bitcoin will do well. I would like to know more about this.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

I think that btc will be the best coin for long and it will be like this even forever. I think that it will show its great potential soon and you will be able to trade it earning good money earning a living

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

I think that btc will be the best coin for long and it will be like this even forever. I think that it will show its great potential soon and you will be able to trade it earning good money earning a living

not when monetery reform and fiat collapse will come, you will be just a cryptosect among others, people then will also promote altcoins or alternative cryptocurrency sects like dash, or zcash, but honestly those encription plattforms will proof to be as stable and better useable.

regards

BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

In fact, everyone understands that bitcoin does not pretend to replace Fiat.
And even more so it is not bitcoin. He's too valuable for that.
One day, another cryptocurrency will suit for everyday payments. But bitcoin will remain a guarantor and a regulator.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

In fact, everyone understands that bitcoin does not pretend to replace Fiat.
And even more so it is not bitcoin. He's too valuable for that.
One day, another cryptocurrency will suit for everyday payments. But bitcoin will remain a guarantor and a regulator.

market will be highly fragmented, global currency can only exist, when the entire world society will supress themselves under a capitalist elite.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Of course it's always good to be reality based and down to earth. I don't expect Bitcoin to be the enslaving cryptocurrency centering the world's 90% electricity production.I expect it to be the common trend of transaction along with other cryptocurrencies. states using their own national cryptocurrency, and I guess the community is not far from coming to that point.

i think money might indeed lose its respect taking image, as earning it wont be a guarantee for wealth or power gain anymore

BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Can't imagine that the state has used some kind of cryptocurrency. The word "state" cannot stand next to the word "decentralization".
After all, the state has full control over money. People pay income taxes and social benefits.
I hope that cryptocurrency and taxes will not be linked..

PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Bitcoin is not trying to make the market monopolistic that’s why; there are more than 1500 coins that are operating in his market. Bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency in this market and it is already the market leader.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

The purpose of the BTC was not to be a monopoly in this market, otherwise there wouldn't even be this many coins emerging everyday. It's not the BTC's fault that the coins are not upto the bar that is set by BTC.

in the end you are just a group of people that has an oppinion and that spreads it because it has an interest in it. now. others can have too infact, humans are designed to never have enough of that.

so the question is since you already lost the index superiority, (coinmarketcap) media superiority will follow because it wont be in the interest of others to promote bitcoin.

you have hit a world where private creation of money was an unspoken taboo, money was supposed to be created for the purpose of achieving human rights goals. now you have diversified and decentralised it. which of course will create a lot of economic mismanagment.

PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

The goverment is getting to scared on the fact that bitcoin will eat up fiat currency, and hence trying to either ban it or impose tax on it, in many countries. But, the main fact is that BTC, is only there to make your lives easier and faster. It is an advancement to technology and handling money, and have no intention of competiting to any currency, as its soles purpose is innovation and benefits to its users.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

That has been the point from the start but people has failed to understand it or misinterpreted the signs. We are the one who will be producing Bitcoin but not controlling it, government and authorities still have the options to regulate these rather than being afraid of the functionality of Bitcoin. It was never meant to be go against the governments rather to make life simpler.   

jes thats right but ultimately you started POW sectism

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: