Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT]  (Read 25911 times)
imorpheus

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Hello the web wallet without affiliation on facebook will be release on October 1 right? How it can be segregate to the facebook account? Hopefully there will be instruction to access the wallet created there or procedure to separate it on our social accounts. I know that you choose this method to avoid bots affiliation since there's a lot of flaw when using bots like on telegram but this as well isn't safe on our personal accounts since access to our social media can also means that you can view our public info. Decentralization should only limited to keys without affiliation to any personal account.
The app wallet is available on google play now. You can transfer your coin to app wallet. The wallet is still under engining.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

The bounty wallet will be for everyone who creates a wallet in the taucoin, and what will be the amount of coins destined for this bounty?
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

For the reason list following link. Tau foundation changed distribution to 82% bounty and exchange sale, 18% foundation reserve. Hope this answer both questions. Tau foundation commits 10 years effort to distribute these 82% to pervasive holders.

https://medium.com/@davidwu_30530/tau-exchange-tau-x-built-for-the-community-3c33b8874d8?source=linkShare-24d178ec058f-1537245893

RuBro

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

A new algorithm, this sounds defiant for the whole crypto community
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Many people want to see something new in the crypto-currency sphere, something revolutionary, which will give new impetus to development. I hope that the new algorithm POT will be able to give them such an option.
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

There were again questions about the TAU-X exchange. I think that developers certainly have a specific goal to collect the necessary amount of funds for the implementation of the project, therefore what is the approximately price of 1 TAU? (I will not be disappointed if I do not get an answer) Will the price be dynamic and adjusted, after the release of each 360 block? (I hope it will be so). What should large investors do if they want to immediately invest a large amount of money?

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

therefore what is the approximately price of 1 TAU? (I will not be disappointed if I do not get an answer) Will the price be dynamic and adjusted, after the release of each 360 block? (I hope it will be so). What should large investors do if they want to immediately invest a large amount of money?
it is estimated 5000 users will participate tau-x on day one, so that is a community decision on tau price. The price is dynamic as you said. TAU foundation will not sell any coins to large investors, so large investors has to buy from tau-x to make community members happy.

feyrian

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

Lost in transaction...

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

For all french readers I have made a post on BCTalk about TAU, a kind of translation of the Whitepaper, here it is :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035596

Vedagnostik

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

I like the idea of ​​your project. I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network. Where can I get the necessary instructions?
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

I like the idea of ​​your project. I want to be a miner for the TAU of the upcoming network. Where can I get the necessary instructions?
https://github.com/Tau-Coin/taucoin/blob/developer/how-to-be-a-miner-leader.md
The first 11 miners gets 200,000 tau reward. Still a few slots available.

vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

i hope taucoin will release  a desktop wallet . we have a web wallet is perfect  Send & Receive  taucoin easy .

October 1 st ,2018 we will have mobile wallet .i think  everyone like it .
Shamsulkhan64

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

Telegram username :@Hudakhan11
Wallet :TWANCU8rqXMwANvLzuR5ye6vCF3B4ACAtY
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

https://github.com/Tau-Coin/taucoin/blob/developer/how-to-be-a-miner-leader.md
The first 11 miners gets 200,000 tau reward. Still a few slots available.

I have sucesfully download, compile and synced your wallet in ubuntu 16.04. I have mined one block is there any slot available to become harvest club? I will send you my wallet by PM. Regards.
cryptocurrenciesboom

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

It is possible to learn in detail, what the speed of creation of the block depends on? More precisely, how speed will change with the development of the project. At the moment, the work of the test network for 4 hours was created 224 blocks. Based on this, 1*109 tokens will be added to the TAU-X exchange for the next 12 years. There are still 9*109 tokens)

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

It is possible to learn in detail, what the speed of creation of the block depends on? More precisely, how speed will change with the development of the project. At the moment, the work of the test network for 4 hours was created 224 blocks. Based on this, 1*109 tokens will be added to the TAU-X exchange for the next 12 years. There are still 9*109 tokens)
82% of 10 billion coins are to be distributed by bounty, faucet and tau-x. We plan to complete the full distribution in less than 10 years. The goal is to make common no-coiners easy to access coin to reduce the barrier. We start by using facebook and google id to give coins through faucet, and using talk, work and visit tau bounties to give more coins to fans. Fairly speaking, i imaging all coins shall be distributed around 5 years time frame.

cryptocurrenciesboom

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

82% of 10 billion coins are to be distributed by bounty, faucet and tau-x. We plan to complete the full distribution in less than 10 years. The goal is to make common no-coiners easy to access coin to reduce the barrier. We start by using facebook and google id to give coins through faucet, and using talk, work and visit tau bounties to give more coins to fans. Fairly speaking, i imaging all coins shall be distributed around 5 years time frame.
During the five years of operation of the exchange system TAU-X at the current network speed and generation conditions, approximately 400 million coins will be generated. It is difficult to imagine that the remaining 7.8 billion will be distributed through various airdrops, in which case the cost of the coin will be negligible. Even assuming that the coins obtained using airdrops can be sold using the TAU-X system, I find it difficult for me to present an effective economic model and those investors ready to buy coins from those people who received a large share of coins of the project for free. If only not for speculative purposes, buying up all the coins and creating their deficit.
 For me, as an ordinary person, everything looks complicated, so I hope for your explanation.

camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

This is the first time I heard Proof of Transaction (PoT). I think these idea was great and I knew that in the near future it will hit a huge success.
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

During the five years of operation of the exchange system TAU-X at the current network speed and generation conditions, approximately 400 million coins will be generated. It is difficult to imagine that the remaining 7.8 billion will be distributed through various airdrops, in which case the cost of the coin will be negligible. Even assuming that the coins obtained using airdrops can be sold using the TAU-X system, I find it difficult for me to present an effective economic model and those investors ready to buy coins from those people who received a large share of coins of the project for free. If only not for speculative purposes, buying up all the coins and creating their deficit.
 For me, as an ordinary person, everything looks complicated, so I hope for your explanation.
Receiving coins from airdrop is not real free. A cat can not do that. You need a facebook account, connected computer and time to read all the intruction, understand digital coins and give us your email, referal link and post pictures. I think that is a lot of work. How much will you sell for these effort?
Back to economical model, why future world shall need a permissionless crypto currency is not my expertise. That is a basic belief, and some one can write a book to debate it. I only want to debate what crypto currency is possible to support future world. POT is all about crypto technology experiment. In POW, the more users,  the higher energy cost per transaction. In POS, asset hoarding leads to most of money end up to rich people through transaction fee reward. POT is different from that, explained in our whitepaper, more transaction lower cost, and rewarding common people.
Now let me argue about future value of this experiment. Assuming this technology will be successful, all the community members participating the journey mint their time effort through coins. This is what investors want to hear, however, TAU coin economics is not designed to help billionaires to make more billions. So that no ICO and private sales to private equity funds. 57 days out of test-net turned on, we have around 20k wallets opened, average holding is around 2000 taus, we have around 10 addresses with more than 1 million and under 3 million.  99% of accounts is around 1k - 10K, this is exactly what we want to see as pervassive holding in tau. Hope this clarifys.

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

Can TAU Exchange’s Proof of Transaction Trump PoW and PoS?
https://hackernoon.com/can-proof-of-transaction-trump-proof-of-work-and-proof-of-stake-55a75361f62d
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

This is another promising crypto and it is already making waves in the crypto scene. I love your bounty campaign and a friend of mine told me that you have an active community in discord. Keep it up guys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: