Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT]  (Read 25911 times)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

I learned about the TAU project, I do not understand yet when joining a self-managed club there is no job or knowledge required to join a harvest club. So what does the participant have to do?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imorpheus

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.

Its adulterated with slithering insects and the end products of the digestive system. Not safe stuff. If u put appalling things that happened to ur portfolio into perspective u will come to the conclusion that sober mind would never regard pow as detrimental to the environment. The scent of ur mentality marks the new high on the graph illustrating the dependence between primitivism in thinking and intensity of ur reek.

Excellent, now try again with the Spanish dictionary.

? U said something incomprehensibly dumb, got corrected whats ur problem now, newbie? U think pow is detrimental to the environment, in what way? U gotta need the graph of a size of montana to see all the spots where ur stinking mentality just topped out. Fucking newbie running through the forums broadcasting pleb opinion. U must be named Tyron because of this and live in the ghetto neighborhood am I right. Go choke on ur ice-cream pie kid.
i am a technical person willing to debate on specific technology. Welcome your technology criticism. We create a debate bounty to reward people to proof we are wrong early and fast.

imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

I learned about the TAU project, I do not understand yet when joining a self-managed club there is no job or knowledge required to join a harvest club. So what does the participant have to do?
Pls checkout white paper. Non miner just need to signal who represents your mining power. Miner needs to run a node so technology is needed.

Chibisok4a4a4a

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Кaкoвы бyдyт тpaнзaкциoнныe cбopы, кoгдa нaчнyтcя вce эти кoнвepcии? Кaкoв минимaльный oбъeм инвecтиций в плaн?
Tanakaneko

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

Given the operation of the reward mechanism in the proof of transactions algorithm, I understand that interest in the network will arise if there are really a lot of transactions (in order to receive a reward), and therefore the question arises of the further development of the network, its application, implementation. Do you have any examples of projects working on this network or are any large investors interested in this technology?
awais005

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

good project and very good articalls
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

Greetings,
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?

Code:
We do not set trx fee. It is competitive based. We have not started ico, pls stay tuned. 

Base on this statement, what is the specific ratio of reward and TX fee set in order to get rid of that unwanted spam transaction made by any delegates who wants to increase their harvest club rewards by inflating the transaction volume.

Tx fee should be way higher than reward.
stingdau

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

how to buy or sell, how much is the minimum for purchase, and when will this project be completely finished or successful
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Greetings,
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?

Code:
We do not set trx fee. It is competitive based. We have not started ico, pls stay tuned. 

Base on this statement, what is the specific ratio of reward and TX fee set in order to get rid of that unwanted spam transaction made by any delegates who wants to increase their harvest club rewards by inflating the transaction volume.

Tx fee should be way higher than reward.
Rewards is from transaction fee. Miner get a portion. Remaining goes to club members. Meaningless transactions is not economic due to we use fee accumulation to weight of block gen.

Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.

There is ongoing bounty and promotion as well as debate. dont be to late and participate now..

ICO is set on oct. 15 2018~
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Don't forget to check out the TAU debate guys, you've got the possibility of winning 1 MILLION TAU and $1,000 in BTC! There hasn't been too many entries yet, so there's still a great chance to win!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4907712.0 <<      LINK     
imorpheus

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

Hello  I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Very significant part will on that.

Eiland_Tichag

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

Good evening there.
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!
Ashraf47

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

This is a very impressing Project
poer

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

https://www.taucoin.io/account/login?referralURL=99ae896fa66d79ac4c55dbee4c76377ae2ddb05b1a218914b2585d1bc4d1e623

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your plan. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!

yes,  i also keep updated for the development and till now im quite interested about the future. This is a coins not ordinary token. My old crypto family keep saying coins is better than altcoins so glad to see project like this

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yeunhaudikk

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

The operation of this business is very good. It grows in the future. TAU can top 5 in the rankings.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

The advent of Proof Of Transaction (POT) is innovative and it is only identified with TauCoin  and has advantage of a better scalability more than any other platform and users are also incentivized by making use of the platform.

sanjidahmed399

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper,
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

I pay attention and I am very interested in this project, but I want to know when the prize launch will begin. Maybe I will consider and will join this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: