Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoVPS/Kalyhost scam?  (Read 1424 times)
chmmmr (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2011, 02:18:04 PM

Was wondering if anybody is using AutoVPS and if they are getting what they paid for?

I renewed for 3 months (cost 12btc) a week ago but my vps hasn't been activated.  I've sent many emails and used the contact us form on their web site, with no response.

Please be careful when using this service.

Regards,
Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tadashi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 10:28:48 AM

Idem for a hosting, paid with paypal ok but hosting not activate since 2 weeks ..  Huh

Many mails to Mark / Kalyhost etc and 00000 answer

I think FRAUD, so i think ask Paypal to place the transaction in dispute for fraud for service not rendered
and then I think I'll do with a consumer association to bring together all those who have been ripped off and complained

And I will soon create a beautiful page on many sites and forums all t referenced on google quickly to prevent future customers of the scam to pay for Kalyhost when there is no service activated and no support then !!

if you have been abused, thank you for you to know
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 12:07:16 PM

you do know that you people only have 1 post each, right? that means you are spreading FUD.

i have used them before, and found that their support was good. Smiley

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
chmmmr (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 06:51:14 PM

well then this one post is worth telling other people not to use autovps or kalyhost. The one month my vps was running it was actually performing very well and if it wasnt for the fact that my vm just wont start through the interface i would very happy.  Unfortunately my vps stopped working as soon as i paid for 3 extra months and thats why this feels like a scam.

Maybe you have some insight as to how to get them to give us some support?  have you contacted them lately for support?

Tadashi

View Profile
October 13, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

@kokjo : Sorry for my first post but excuse me i sent email to support kalyhost / magicaltux / tibanne / contact template / twitter and 0 answer,
so how you call it you ?
this is not the scam of paying for 1 year of hosting service and nothing works ?
and that the support is unavailable ?

So if you have a way to communicate with the support of Kalyhost
I would be happy that you share information with us, the poor customers who pay for nothing ...

Excuse me for the post but I prefer to avoid other potential customers so they do not lose their money, you understand ?

@chmmmr : Sorry but i've got the same problem but actually NO Solution else with Paypal service to fraud !

chmmmr (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 10:33:23 AM

@Tadashi : problem is i paid with bitcoins, so no refund.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 10:51:10 AM

The problem here is lack of support ?

etiz

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 04:01:45 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable VPS hosting service that can be paid for via bitcoins?
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 22, 2011, 05:59:15 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable VPS hosting service that can be paid for via bitcoins?
Cinfu

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Tadashi

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 11:43:27 AM

The problem here is lack of support ?

Hello,

thanks for your question.

the BIG problem is 0 support 0 help 0 add-on domains 0 hosting (between 1,5 month ago, i paid for 1 hosting year but not in service !!!) and 0 money-back,
for resume, KALYHOST == GHOST COMPANY (this society keep my money and 0 service in back !!)

For me, as for many other clients since July 2011, we paid and we have no service, and no back support ...
... Mark Karpeles / Kalyhost is a thief so it is important not to pay for an accommodation that will not happen !!  Angry Angry

So if anyone here is familiar with Mark Karpeles or Kalyhost,
if you could see that customers like me can be refund or that the support can contact us to set up hosting/domains that was paid, thank you in advance
zer0

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 02:18:53 AM

I only had to contact them once to ask what default root password they used if the VPS is reinstalled from console (they use the VNC password not the root password they originally give you) and it took around 24hrs for a reply which is pretty standard in most hosting. that was about 3mos ago
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: