Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops really worth it?  (Read 1500 times)
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

There were some airdrops that were worth the wait. I have joined some airdrops in the past and there are few that gives me big extra earnings. One of that airdrop rewarded me 222,222  in which I earned $500. So you better not lost stop joining, maybe in the future there will another airdrop that will reward like that amount.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I thought it was great, I did not even find an airdrop like that. very difficult unless you use multiple accounts to register the airdrop campaign.
I do not think negatively but it was a real experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Greenmane

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it
The answer  to the question  is yes,  I have had my biggest  hit from airdrop. I got  close to 4000 dollar from airdrop  in a particular  month. Just look for good project  and participate.
AnnaJames12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

Airdrop offers a too good proposition that cannot miss the opportunity to get a share without any risk. From the perspective of the investor, the airdrop is really exciting. Just make sure you confirm the authenticity of the airdrop campaign before joining.
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:18:03 AM

Telegram bots really helps to increase your community

Telegram bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.
We have made more than 30 of such both. If you need one contact me on telegram @mcay10
Slipmanndark

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

Some are some aren't at all. It's a matter of statistic and luck mainly.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Look what you say first
I newly started working on some airdrops project
And this is your second sentence
It is obviously tokens for doing nothing

If you don't do anything with airdrops that you keep up, with confident you will get nothing.

But if you do all points that have been ordered by the rule then you have 70% to get the airdrop that you keep up.

I know and and have enrolled the airdrop several times when I was jr.member, I get a token a few pariode from airdrop but the rest is a scam.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

Airdrop worth it and does not worth either cause 90% of airdrops are time waster which is why I usually go through airdropper site study their project and roadmap before participating in any. However, most people thing airdrop tokens were given to participants for doing nothing but if you ask people that know the power of information/advertisement they will tell you that you actually did something.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

I don't see any reason why airdrop worth the time been spent on it  because airdrops are just like doing faucet and it better to join bounty campaign than wasting time on the airdrop tasks.

Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

To me, it's worth. I had nothing to do when I bought my altcoins at high prices and hold them. I did airdrops in my free time. Actually, nearly 90% of them are trash, but the rest 10% are worth doing. Depending on the luck, you will get some money from airdrops, and use them to DCA for current altcoins.
Abeey4life

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

AirDrop is OK for me and I'm good with it.
Druid_39

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Is better to take part in big ICO's airdrops, which have more participants, but the potential profit is small od is better to find smaller ICO, where the risk is higher, but also you can earn more?
Seresjen

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Participating in the Airdrop is to receive notifications all the time, sometimes more than we want, I believe that some cryptocurrencies in which we affiliate begin to send excessive notifications doing Spam, these are the ones that do not generate confidence, other Airdrops only send the necessary notifications, but it is part of the being of every project, to keep all your community informed, the end is determined by the project itself.

But be careful, just stay away from those projects where they ask for your private key, because some projects ask for it in a very shameless way.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Yes I do think airdrops are worth, you not not required in invest anything except your few minutes of your time, and you really do not know what the future holds for such coin so its always better to give it a trial, airdrops like Onion,Enu,hydro and many others are really worth every time spent, and privicy airdrop which is also on going check privicy.io for more info, you will be so glad you did.
hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

It is worth it if you really think the project can succeed. Otherwise not worth the time IMO
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

In my opinion, airdrop is not very good because when we take the airdrop, it doesn't require much effort. if you want to get great value you have to take part in the bounty hunter program because the value you get is greater than the airdrop program.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

AirDrop is OK for me and I'm good with it.
Can you tell me, how many airdrop that you have joined? I see your post history and I just found one post related with airdrop and I'm sure the airdrop that you joined is not pay token for you, I have try it  a few week before.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Airdrops are a good way to earn free cryptocurrencies. In the same vein airdrops could turn wrong and be a waste of time or loss of cryptocurrencies. Before participating in any airdrop do due diligence about the project. Check its ratings on ICO review sites. Also check if the project has come to solve a problem. You can even earn more by doing bounties for the project if that is available. Now if an airdrop turn to be fake it means you just wasted time doing it and that is a loss of money also. Worse is if theu start to send you phishing sites in order to hack your wallet and steal your funds. So always be careful and stay away from airdrops that ask too much information.
hujgubgfgs

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

Airdrop is definitely a useful technology that increases awareness of a new token and encourages new user loyalty.
They are great tools for new promoters and project developers to gain recognition; and in general, bring benefits to the market by attracting more interest and bringing in a wider range for the coding money.
Airdrop offers a too good proposition that can't miss the opportunity to get a share without any risk. From the perspective of the investor, the airdrop is really exciting. Just make sure you confirm the authenticity of the airdrop campaign before joining.
In the US, airdrop is questioned about taxes and whether it is good or surplus. There is no consistent answer, but consulting a qualified tax professional should be the first step.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it
I think what you are doing is right and correct. Airdrop does have a tendency like what you say. I prefer bounty rather than airdrop
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: