Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptoindustry Crackdown on Securities planned by the Banking Cartel  (Read 112 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

i wrote an article about the nasaa planned crackdown on securities in the cryptoindustry

this is a vast and disgusting behavior by the banking cartel and they have quite some damaging goals with this for the entire cryptoindustry.

if the banking cartels end up succssfully they then will reduce the entire industry to a bunch of very annoying propaganda coins fighting against each other for attention, like roger ver with bitcoin cash

sooner or later all crypto enterpreneurship will be hated and hunted by the popular support, and the banking cartels have won.

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/29/Securities-A-meaningful-emerging-Battlefield-against-the-Banking-Cartells-and-their-lobbism-and-the-real-deal-for-Cryptoeconomics

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jemine

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

i wrote an article about the nasaa planned crackdown on securities in the cryptoindustry

this is a vast and disgusting behavior by the banking cartel and they have quite some damaging goals with this for the entire cryptoindustry.

if the banking cartels end up succssfully they then will reduce the entire industry to a bunch of very annoying propaganda coins fighting against each other for attention, like roger ver with bitcoin cash

sooner or later all crypto enterpreneurship will be hated and hunted by the popular support, and the banking cartels have won.

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/05/29/Securities-A-meaningful-emerging-Battlefield-against-the-Banking-Cartells-and-their-lobbism-and-the-real-deal-for-Cryptoeconomics

i dont think they will ever succeed because blockchain technology is unstoppable not even banks cartel or SEC and stop it.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Before I start to read your article, Below image in your article caught my attention.

(picture: roger ver chearleading for bitcoin cash)

First, the correct word is " Cheerleading " not chearleding.
Second, He is making  "Fuck off" sign , not any cheerleading sign.

I immediately come in conclusion , your research is very poor (just by seeing one image) and decided to discard your article without even reading it.

I am alive
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

i dont think they will ever succeed because blockchain technology is unstoppable not even banks cartel or SEC and stop it.

problem is that the banking cartels wants to prevent the issuence of securities or security like assets outside of their direct controll

since banksters are creepy that steal businessplans and then abuse their banking cartel to live of the population like money earning cattle we have to find a solution here.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:21:58 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 09:42:33 PM by KingScorpio

Before I start to read your article, Below image in your article caught my attention.

(picture: roger ver chearleading for bitcoin cash)

First, the correct word is " Cheerleading " not chearleding.
Second, He is making  "Fuck off" sign , not any cheerleading sign.

I immediately come in conclusion , your research is very poor (just by seeing one image) and decided to discard your article without even reading it.

roger vers bitcoin cash campaign is exactly the problem i am pointing out, without security style tokens, we get a very disgusting industry with annoying propaganda coins fighting for attention

tron, iota, also would be possible securities. it would never end and the greedy banking cartel would not stop banning everyone except themselves

"research" is not the issue here its point something out, what the industry is if securities are beeing removed of it and kept for the banking cartel only

000JOHN777

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

In my opinion we should heed the bitcoin rules which are the first decentralized peer-to-peer payments network that is fully controlled by its users without any central or intermediate authority ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: