Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Marketing Agency  (Read 417 times)
syfer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:35:38 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 12:46:19 AM by syfer

Hi well I thought i start to help some people out as I am a Marketing Agency Based in the uk.
My company name is mobile marketing utopia.

The services that I am offering are:
Web Design
E-commerce web design
Logo Creation
SEO
Mobile Websites
QR Code Designs (Not Black and white)
WordPress Security Audit
Facebook , Twitter and YouTube Design
WordPress Mange System

All of our websites will have a mobile website and all of our websites come with qr codes as well.

If you go with E-commerce then we can put that E-commerce website wright inside of Facebook as well so you buy on facebook.

I have never been hacked since I started WordPress Security on all my website and this why in offering any one who uses WordPress please contact me ASAP. As if you don't have WordPress Security then your business is at risk and I can secure in the same day as well.

I am also on Skype and you can Skype at
cobra19878
and do not hesitate to contact me through Skype or on here.

The price in negotiable and is paid using bitcoin.

I use coinbase.

I know I have low post cont but I want to build trust on this forum.

I look forwarding in working you Kiss Grin

Umar Abid
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
foxygirl

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Hi, you can check coinpoint.net
It is a premium marketing agency, founded in 2013. With offices in Europe and Asia-Pacific they work with all scale businesses – from startups presenting their businesses on a global level, to multinational companies looking for digital transformation & blockchain adoption.
smiledeveloper

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

If you offer such multi-services than why not you had an own website of portfolio, it will be very decision to go with you unless you showing you have strong community background, You don't show your portfolio either this forum you also newbies?
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Hi are you looking for some people who can work with your site/agency?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: