Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2266 times)
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
Selling bitcoin is really depends on our needs because but most probably if not needed for a cash i prefer to hold it for long term and wait for the market to recover before selling in advantageous price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

I happen to sell my coins because of personal need since I had to used it for the payment of tuition fees of my children and during the day my coin was traded, I see to it the the market value was reasonable enough to compensate my need. Being involved in signature campaign is already an opportunity that everyone must not miss since this is a big help to everyone to earn a secondary income.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

When it comes time to selling cryptocurrencies, sell when your profits will make you happy regardless if the coin keeps going up even further after you sell it.  This will help minimize the regrets from selling too low.   
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:17:49 AM

There are so many reasons for selling any cryptocurrency Smiley. For me, I often sell my cryptocurrency when I know that it's not a good coin to hold for long time because it doesn't have a good project behind or maybe because it's the highest price so I can cut my earn. LOL.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I do sell my coins depends on the situation. The main reason will be I need money, I don't care if the market is in a rise or drip as long as I need the money I will sell it especially if I don't have enough to fulfill my basic necessities. If I have enough savings, I will only sell when the market hits an all time high, I will wait no matter how long. Patience is the key to cryptoworld but if you need it for your basic needs, I will sell it no matter what is the price.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:25:44 AM

I don't sell coins now. It's time to buy more. I think now is the best time. I'll sell when i feel it's right time. I have my vision.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

I sell coins for the sole purpose of getting more Bitcoins.  My number 1 objective is to maximize the amount of Bitcoins I have.  Sometimes this means selling Bitcoin (to buy back later).  Always be workin' for those Satoshi!
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

we sell it quiclkly and early because the price in market is deeply goong down. but some of us here is holding their coins in a long term and buy more coins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Yes, it depends how you play your coins, but as you have said sometimes we need it without noticing the value of the coin we holding specially in emergency cases. In otherway, some are holding for the shot, and that shot is to hit the highest value of the coin they have to get the profit they wanted.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

it is depend on the situation.
if i need urgent money, i will sell it immediately.
But if not, I will sell my coins when I know that coins turn to bad coins and don't have a future if i hold it for long term. if the coins have a good future, i will hold them.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

I selling my coins just to earn profits, after that wait for a while to the coins to get dump and buy again, in short a trader. Somebody most likely bounty hunters are got selling their coins to get the reward they have and get into another. I am also doing that if i think that the tokens/coins that i get has a potential to grow or not.

This is probably the best way to earn your money in cryptocurrency right now. Being a trader and bounty hunting. For tokens, I think it's best for you to sell a portion of your coins as soon as it is listed in the exchange. But invest or keep a little bit of it so that when the price goes up, you will still earn some profit
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

I'm not the type of person who spends all my money on cryptocurrency. I before the investment of course think long, positive and negative investment here and also the risks that must be accepted. so I never sell coins just for my needs, this is an investment so I have to sell it when I already get a profit.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

Usually I did it because I want to gain profit, my main cryptocurrency is bitcoin, so I will sell my other coin when the price rise. Sometime I also sell my coin to stop loss because the price that keep decreases. I don't like to hold token or altcoin so I don't have plan to hold it for long term.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

I only sell my crypto asset whenever I need cash for something out there. I don’t sell because of rise or fall in market price. I love to always hold my asset
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

I sell coins when it takes money on real life and the two coins are already potentially going up again it applies to altcoin only
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

I'm the type of person that hold alt coins and when its value increases i sell it to buy things i need. But, for now. I remained patient and i'm just waiting for the right moment to dump my holdings.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

I also selling my coins when I need money and I don't want  to sell it in the deep because it is only giving me a loss on which can recover again anytime. Holding coin for long-term is a good idea on which having a big possibility to earn a huge profit and I didn't trade it unless my target price was reached.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

i only sell my coins if i really need money. i will sell the other coins if they meet the price i expect so if it is time i will sell it. i prefer to hold my coins for a long time and i have patience for it.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

But if not, I will sell my coins when I know that coins turn to bad coins and don't have a future if i hold it for long term. if the coins have a good future, i will hold them.

The coin I decided to sell was my reward token from my previous bounty and I had decided to sell it since at that time the value had gone up.
I had received the money in fiat after it was traded for almost 2 days and I was able to use the money for my monthly bill payments. Signature bounty campaign is a big help for me because I was able to earn profit through my participation and I hope it will continue to last more.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

The coin I decided to sell was my reward token from my previous bounty and I had decided to sell it since at that time the value had gone up.
I had received the money in fiat after it was traded for almost 2 days and I was able to use the money for my monthly bill payments. Signature bounty campaign is a big help for me because I was able to earn profit through my participation and I hope it will continue to last more.

I believe that each and everyone has its own reason and purpose selling their coins and mostly because of money and those selling with markets are red are obviously need money, but as for me I always sell my coin with markets at high even though I really need money because holding still the best option.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: