Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:30:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2266 times)
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

In the past few months, I've been selling coins as soon as they start trading on the stock exchange, but not because money is needed, but because now everything flies right into the pit

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NarutoTan180

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

The reason is exceptionally straightforward, possibly just I require cash with the goal that I would pitch coins to survive, or I got benefit from the coin I offer, business will be business, i'm not a coin holder.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Now the situation on the market is not very, so I try not to sell my coins. But if I really need money, then I sell my coins
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

I sell coins because I really need money, the strongest reason when I sell coins is certainly no other choice while I have a very important need so I have to sell coins, I hope to be able to do good financial management so it's not easy to sell coins.

jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Because this is a business. It means we buying tokens in dip and we are selling it in top. That;s the normal progress in the crypto world. That question is very good question, especially for newbies, Why do you sell your tokens, The main purpose is take a good profits. Some times I selling my tokens with loss because my emergency works. But at this time, I'm hold my all tokens, But I saw, some people are selling tokens at this market condition. I think it's very bad thing.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

Of course it depends on the situation. Sometimes when I am too tough and need money for unexpected things I sell something. Or if I see that the team of altcoins will not develop their product and that there are no perspectives. But I try not to touch some coins that some day may rise and develop, that are with really interesting and good idea.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

I always sell my coins to get money for my daily living but not with now that market is burning off. No plans to sell any coins now but later in the year.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I do not sell because of up and down in the market.. I sell may when I see the high price or very little chance when I need the money otherwise I am long-term holder of my coins.
if your coin is famous and has the potential for longterm savings, then it would be letter if it were to be detained first, because it would definitely return to its original price. at least we don't experience losses when the price is unclear if we don't sell it now
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

I sold about 15% of my crypto currency primarily because I need money to live. I think that this decrease in the price of the crypto currency was intended to force people to sell the crypto currency at a loss.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sunbeam1888

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

I do not sell my coins at all) I keep them for six months, and I'm not going to sell them until the new year
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

Taking into account we conclude in detail which tokens to accumulate with straightforward desires and pre-setting admissible acceptable declines, frenzy must not remain as an question.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

well I have a portfolio purely for long-term investments , I do not touch it especially when it falls , and also indulge in the market day trading

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
xzxcoin

Activity: 575
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

We sell our coins for the our don't belive the coin dont have enough value through our Analysis. and the coin value is beyond our trage psychological price.

Wrkz Discord:
https://chat.wrkz.work/
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Between the need for money and the declining market price, there is actually a connection. Some people here are afraid that the development of their investment assets will continue to shrink. This season has been going on for quite a long time, while their needs must be immediately fulfilled and their money supply is running low. So they are forced to be willing to sell their assets at a low price.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

I sell coins because the price has reached its peak, because I really need money (urgent), and also cover up losses when holding one of the coins whose price dropped very far from before (cut loss) then exchanged into another coin
MatysTapsilog

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

I offer my coins since I require cash and benefits in my venture and I think this is the bussiness here in digital money. In my every day life, I require cash to manage my necessities throughout my life. In this cryptographic money, it is a major help to me to have a decent cash. On the off chance that the coins is in dump. I really hold it until the point when it have benefits later on. It relies upon you on the off chance that you need to offer or purchase your coins. It is in your system.
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:31:16 AM

To a point where I am profitable I will sell my coins.
There are different tactics for different coin.
It can be short-term or long-term depending on the coin, as well as depending on the market trend.
The most concerned are the up trend or the down trend.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

I sell my coins depends on the current situation of market cap and also when I need money to use. Selling coin is a case to case basis depends on the needs. But most of the time I sell coin because I don't want to lose my profit. I always selling my coins once the value of it hitting to my expected price or expected profit.
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

I only consider selling some of the coins I hold when I reach my desired goal, not all. If I think the price is too low, I will wait patiently to get more profit. After selling the coins, I will always pay attention to the market so that I can buy my favorite coins again at the right time.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

the reason I am selling the coins I have are of course varied. There is nothing I am selling because I see the coins no longer potentially great for me. There I sell because the price is in compliance with the target I wanted. There's also that I am selling because I need the cash for necessities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: