Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you sell your coins?  (Read 2266 times)
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

I sell token get from airdrop, bounty. For ICO i also invest and sell when it has good ROI ( 100-200%)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karyamenaraagung

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

I am also a long-term altcoin holder. I sell it because it takes some money. but, not all tokens, only as needed. because if I sell all tokens, I will go bankrupt.
Courtneyha

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

I can not sell now, the price is falling sharply. I wait for some more time waiting for the market price to rise and then sell.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

If we can't sell the coin when they high. Then you will not get profit. Example if I have to coins traded at 1$ for each. Consiflder Market is dropping. Isolde them for 5$. After it reach to 0.6 $again buy those coins. But now I will get 8.33 coins. If the market recover and reach to 1 $. Then I will get 8.33$.3.33$ profit. Hence selling when market dropping is good to increase profit
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

I offer coins when the cost brings ICO costs. There was one story when cash was required and I needed to offer my coins at the base. Be that as it may, it's smarter to hold up when the cost ponimitsya and the undertaking will fire and a year and 2 can pause.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Because there are so many coin I do not care to hold, I do not believe in the possibility that they will grow in the future, but if we hold them for a long time and if lucky, profits will come to us
pamelallaneta

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

eventually i sell my coins .Because there are times need but the main reason I sell my coins is dependent to the market situation. and if you need money of course you need to sell your coin and cash out  you profit coming from your coins. if you are need a money for emergency but if you do not need money to cash out your profit i think for me if the market are going down the best way hold your coins.
sentinus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

It is good to buy it in dump times and sell it in pump times. I never take my money back fully. I continue to invest with profit

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Sometimes, I have to sell to pay for my data costs whiles promoting ICO projects or maybe buy something I need .But sometimes too you need to quickly sell of some tokens that seem not to have any future. Others also panic sell which contribute to dump because they are afraid of losing money.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?

I will sell when I have speculation that prices will go down. and when the price goes down I will buy again. that way I can earn income. indeed many factors influence me to sell. for example because of needs and when I am afraid. but the more frequent factor I do is because I have speculation to profit from selling. basically I sell because I trade.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

This is a hypothetical question, each individual have unique reasons for selling or buying coins. There are many reason for that since most of the people sell it if price is high but some may sell coins due to panic sometimes. There are people who trade these coins regularly and selling and buying coins is part of their day today job. Apart from these reason there may be many reasons behind for selling coins.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

People trade to earn profits from their investments but many of them don't know when is the right time to sell and their mistake makes a coin down, usually happens with newbies but i always hold until i reach 10-30% profits
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

sell coins of course when getting a big profit. but many cases have also been a lot of selling but prices for fear of getting down. or many say it is panic going on and ended up making many people afraid. but when can be patient and quiet then the result would certainly be another rush of selling in the value of the loss.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

Do you sell because of the rise/deep in the market, or do you sell because you actually needed the money and not because of the deep/rise of the price, or you're the type that just jumps in pick some profits and jump out?
I am a long term holder of altcoins. I sell my tokens (both alts and bitcoin) when I am broke, and when I need some money. I don't sell because there is a deep in the market, I sell because I need to. So, what about you?
There are many reasons why we need to sell our coins, one is when we are in need most of the money although the price is low we will sell our coins because we are in need of that money and the other reason I guess when we notice the price is going to dump and nobody will support the project anymore that is the situation when most of the holder sold their coins. This is only my opinion.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

Actually, I don't want to sell my coins now. I want to wait more times. But a few days ago I have sold my some coins for emergency needs. I don't want to sell my coins now because this is the very poop situation for Altcoins. All are altcoin going so low day by day. But I hope and believe that Altcoins price are rising very soon.
InterstateCreek21

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Those who are selling coins may be cannot trust crypto anymore or they don't want to keep their money idle. But selling coins at this period is not a wise idea I think.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

I think maybe the person who sells coins is currently in a panic, he's afraid of the current state of cryptocurrency, the price is getting lower. I suggest to stay calm, all is well, it will definitely go up again.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

The market is so weak now, why should I sell at a low price?

When I make good profits, I sell because the market always fluctuates. I'm sure prices will go up again.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

I think maybe the person who sells coins is currently in a panic, he's afraid of the current state of cryptocurrency, the price is getting lower. I suggest to stay calm, all is well, it will definitely go up again.
there are many reasons someone sells koinya. and what you mentioned is one reason that often happens. many people still doubt crypto so they panic when prices go down, and that's normal because I also experienced it, but after I learned more about crypto, I was more confident to calm down under any circumstances.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

I follow Hold and sell strategy to make at least some profit rather than selling at Nil profit or Loss.  I do Keep 40% of coins with me and the other 60% sells gradually based on the price changes of Altcoin I trade in. and then with the other 50%, I do set some target percentage of profit, once the coin reaches to half of the target price, I do sell at least 10% of coins and I wait for the target percentage and sell the 10-15% of coins from the total amount of coins.i use this method for trading.and keep eyes on the official tweeters for holding coin, you can get better idea sell or hold  Smiley Smiley Smiley

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: