Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it college worth it?  (Read 16907 times)
alenpowa (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

I was watching a video "Is it college worth it?" and meanwhile I was thinking about that:

Would you advice a teenager to spend 50k/100k in education or would you advice him to buy bitcoin or alt coin and hold them for 3/5 years?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

Difficult question. If this was asked  a few years ago, i wouldnt have hesitated to choose school but with the current futune people are earning from the crypto world today, one will need to see the full picture. If the major aim for going to school for the child is to earn money then i think a faster and easier way of doing it will be the second option that involves investing in crypto because the child will not only make money but create wealth also.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

Let's see.  Go to school and accumulate a large debt so you can work your entire life to pay it off?  Sounds like a great idea.  The other option is to stop with your materialistic cravings and be free.   
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

Difficult question. If this was asked  a few years ago, i wouldnt have hesitated to choose school but with the current futune people are earning from the crypto world today, one will need to see the full picture. If the major aim for going to school for the child is to earn money then i think a faster and easier way of doing it will be the second option that involves investing in crypto because the child will not only make money but create wealth also.
I think also that the second option is a better option.
Imagine to open an account now for a new born and deposit 10 btc when he will grow up he will probably be millionaire already.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

I would suggest for school, education is most important but introducing business in bitcoin is also good because it can make money for itself.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:16:07 AM

I think the lecture is very worth it, and you do not mind if you have to pay for college, and you should also give to buy bitcoin so that after college they have a lot of investment.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Education is not just for piece of paper with your name and certification on it, it changes you and the way you think. It will turn you into a wiser investor, do College and crypto. Both are very important

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
najinekja

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

If you like your course I mean your talents, skills, interests and dreams suit it, you'll enjoy learning a lot of thins about it. Meanwhile, if you just think of work and getting salaries, mess and waste.
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

I was watching a video "Is it college worth it?" and meanwhile I was thinking about that:

Would you advice a teenager to spend 50k/100k in education or would you advice him to buy bitcoin or alt coin and hold them for 3/5 years?

Obviously i advice them to spend their money to education. Without education, you will having hard time to find job.
Investing is only side job, because risk from it is big and mostly you just sit without doing anything, for me doing it is very boring.
And how can teenager have money to investing in bitcoin if they not working first, having monthly income is important before investing.
lailasamat65

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

Worthy, because all human beings need knowledge
CryptoWayne

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Worth for me...I think knowledge is important but some would prefer working/real life experience.
alenpowa (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

Obviously i advice them to spend their money to education. Without education, you will having hard time to find job.
Investing is only side job, because risk from it is big and mostly you just sit without doing anything, for me doing it is very boring.
And how can teenager have money to investing in bitcoin if they not working first, having monthly income is important before investing.
Maybe if you spend that much money on the right cryptocurrency you don't need a job at all.
ervinjr

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Definitely worth it, you will meet more people and they will change how the way you think..And I think getting knowledge from college is the most important part.
withanias
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

College is worth it, but not for education.
Its for finding A FEW good people, like one or two  Grin
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

I think it's worth it because lectures learning to explore your potential and your skills.
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

sure i think college is worth it. Not all get the chance to do online business. To them it is.
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

I strongly believe that education is a must. It must be something pursued, and there's no loss in this pursuit. I believe Horace Mann when he said, "Education is a great equalizer." Even if you are not born with a golden spoon in your mouth, you can still reach for the stars through education. However, you can both study and trade. You can use trading as a source of resources to pay for your schooling, but never, never, never trade education with anything. Everybody in the cryptoworld knows that cryptotrading is uncertain, as it exists in the digital realm, and nothing physical regulates it. So when all else fail, you'll still have a fallback--your education degree.
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Education is crucial. Info about crypto is misleading, more people lose money than the ones that make some profit. Education leads to better paid and stable jobs. It broadens your horizons and it changes your points of view. You meet many smart and interesting young people and you can make friends that will be successful in the future and not some random bums. It's very important who your friends are, if they are intelligent and successful you'll have an incentive to be better and if they're underachievers you probably won't reach your potential. It's not all about money.

Let's see.  Go to school and accumulate a large debt so you can work your entire life to pay it off?  Sounds like a great idea.  The other option is to stop with your materialistic cravings and be free.   

Go to Europe, they have pretty good and very chep universities. For 2-5k/year you can have a masters degree in anything. That's just 10-25k and it's less than price of a good car.
Rindu_Adelia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

I feel worthy, because the importance of education and goals for the future are better, and easy to find work. Smiley
Ravenninety

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Education is always better for a kid and being rich is great but not everything
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: