Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old but GOLD!!  (Read 466 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Which old school cryptocurrency altcoins do you think still have big time potential? Some of the coins with major potential and expectations were power ledger and substratum. Do you think they will still achieve huge success or will the be displaced by similar cryptocurrencies that have entered the market after their introduction? Feel free to comment other oldies but goodies like Basic Attention Token which is on the potential list for addition to coinbase!!!

Power Ledger is not a concurrency. It is or utility token or a security. Probably a security since it started as ICO.  Not sure what substratum is.  I Also know that Power Ledger is from 2017. LOL how old school last year is.

There are lost of old real cryptocurencies. But only few of them have real world use case. One of them is Monero. Monero will always be used because it is fungible while Bitcoin is not. So coins will always stay side by side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

It’s a very tough question considering the current market situation as there is very low chance of accuracy in prediction. Among some old school cryptos, the most potential ones are dentacoin, bancor, polymath, siacoin, genesis vision, digibyte etc. We surely haven't seen the last of these coins and there is more to come. You can hover around the internet to know more about other potential cryptos.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Litecoin and dash are old but gold cryptos for me. They have managed to hold their ground and spot in the market and cryptoworld as a whole regardless of the influx on new coins/tokens with great innovations.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

The initial cryptocurrencies will always have big potential to succeed because they are the first to start the business.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

well in these market this formula works a lot, as much time a coin spends on the market that much publicity it achieve among the users and it also effect on the price as well so old is gold this statement has validity
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

For me is Token from exchanger like KCS and BNB. Even though BNB is pretty high right now i think it will rise above $30 in the future.
mr.creampie

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

Which old school cryptocurrency altcoins do you think still have big time potential? Some of the coins with major potential and expectations were power ledger and substratum. Do you think they will still achieve huge success or will the be displaced by similar cryptocurrencies that have entered the market after their introduction? Feel free to comment other oldies but goodies like Basic Attention Token which is on the potential list for addition to coinbase!!!
Those oldschool coins are the most trusted cryptocurrencies as of the moment,they had a very big advantages when bitcoin hits $19k because most of these alts are growing unlike today the financial institutions seems to regulate bitcoin's value which is why new launched coins has less success rate compare to those OLD school coins which most of the time is duplicate of those first generation cryptocurrencies.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

My favourite old coins are BITCOIN for sure, Litecoin and ZCASH for privacy. Market is low for every coins so they still have lot of potential grow too!

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

I think that old coins still have the potential for growth, since the market capitalization of the entire market at the moment is still very low. That's why I keep some of my coins.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

There are very few alt coins which are old and still having a good time. I think litecoin will be in the top of this list. It is still one of the top rated alt coins which is really amazing.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

Bitcoin is like gold, up and down not too deep, other than that ethereum and litecoin also follow. These coins are old but still alive and the community grows to remain golden.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

My favourite old coins are BITCOIN for sure, Litecoin and ZCASH for privacy. Market is low for every coins so they still have lot of potential grow too!

However the very best bitcoin to date and subsequently clear is ethereum, and now the new ones are obviously plenty of good altcoin, but it's still hard to replace.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

This is rightly said that old is gold but this is not true for all the coins. To me, bitcoin is the best when we are talking about the crypto currency market. This is the oldest coin in the market as well as reputed and profitable also.

why thinking is only very short, and only fixated on bitcoin, other elderly altcoins too many have good qualities like bitcoin, like ethereum for example. I think ethereum is very good when compared to other old coins
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

An old man like bitcoin will always be, I believe. Because thanks to bitcoin, we're all sitting here, aren't we? But the others are not exactly. Someone will create a blockchain tomorrow, much more convenient than Ethereum and that's all. Although, Ethereum will not become less popular from this.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

I think when it comes for long time investments Litecoin and Ethereum will always be a good choice. These coins already revolutionized and set standards to crypto, and will never get old.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

I am sure that the market there will become saturation in some periods as well as Bitcoin within a few years already passing some of the limitations it will be the same on altcoin, that every people who realize altcoin is too young because Bitcoin has long been on top of cryptocurrency. For instances, you can see numerous old coins that are still lagging behind by many news coins. I think cardano and stellar are good future and are likely to be listed on coinbase.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, NEM are the old cryptcurrencies for me that really has a big potential in the future and right now those coins and the team behind of it are doing their best just to make sure to success of their future project.

jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

Old but gold is the right word for bitcoin. having the bitcoin is now as valuable as holding a few gold bars. now the price of bitcoin is far from the first time, and I'm sure there will be many altcoins that follow, especially I believe that ethereum will be the same fate as bitcoin.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

actually this statement is very precise. because no matter how old the coins are still in circulation in the market, proven can still rule the market. And this became a reason for we can choose coins for investment.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

I heard Stellar (XML) is avery potential coin. the lightling network is build on XML. In face, its price to bitcoin (the satoshi value) has been very stable for a long time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: