Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .15 btc loan for a funeral asap will repay .20 btc in 3 days please help.  (Read 187 times)
Jtweedy0925 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

We recently lost my father unexpectedly and even though he is a veteran we are not getting much help from the United States Navy a loan of any size would be greatly appreciated and paid back within 3 days thank you very much for reading my post
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

We recently lost my father unexpectedly and even though he is a veteran we are not getting much help from the United States Navy a loan of any size would be greatly appreciated and paid back within 3 days thank you very much for reading my post

How will you repay in 3 days? Why not wait 3 days since you will have it then?
We have hear all the sob stories before, won't work this time either.
You need collateral for a loan. You offer none.
Begging is not allowed here.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Jtweedy0925 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Sorry first time using this service. How do i provide collateral? And able to repay in 3 days because i cashed out my 401k but will be delayed by irs a few more days and funeral home must be paid sooner. Not a scammer if im doing this wrong please advise.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Sorry first time using this service. How do i provide collateral? And able to repay in 3 days because i cashed out my 401k but will be delayed by irs a few more days and funeral home must be paid sooner. Not a scammer if im doing this wrong please advise.

Read the stickies, you need collateral.
If the funeral home won't wait 3 days for such a small amount, maybe you picked the wrong funeral home.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

A loan of any size? Are you sure youre not asking for a donation? Why come here instead of going to a bank or cash advance service? Why not talk to the funeral home to see if they can continue with service while the 401k is being cashed out (though i dont recall there ever being such a delay). On top of that you need valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking.
HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

check here, most people won't fund you because people here hear sob stories daily. Good luck though.
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

The chances you will get a loan from here are zero, not with that story, or any other story, you just registered and your first post is asking for a loan. your scam tactics aren't working here.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Bullshit scammer  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: