Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2018, 12:04:56 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Planning  (Read 118 times)
Spaight542

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan. what should i do in first step ? please help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GangNamSK

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan. what should i do in first step ? please help me
What is the first thing you should know about the market? And what features does it have? Then consider the strategies of those who have succeeded in this field. Then based on that then apply and of course need the help of the community, to achieve the goal.

cryptogayan98

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

There must be an understanding of the market. Each planning has to have a wider understanding of the business. The other is to see how to make it work. All the things that are needed for the success should be set up. To achieve this, the team around them must work on knowledge and enthusiasm It is necessary to plan how to make a successful market .
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

In order to draw a marketing plan, the most important thing is understanding the project or work you want to market. After then, identity the market and set your goals in order of priorities.
Blackrain13

Activity: 209
Merit: 2

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

In making a marketing plan just do research in the internet or follow the steps of those already succeed in marketing field. Do more reading to have more learning because in everything you want to do you need to have knowledge about it.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
jossiel

Activity: 952
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

The first question is what type of business are you going to establish? if you can give us more idea about the nature of your business maybe we can figure out and extract more suggestion.

However, I can give you few tips on how to start with it.

Conduct a survey on your target people/customers on what they think about your product/service and what do they need and lack of.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
boyshx

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Your information too unclear. You need to write down in detail what you are trying to market here and waist your products and services. If that is also not sure then thats the first step for you. Categorise your products and services and then see what kind of crowd do you need really. If you gonna need crypto based crowd then this is the place you should be marketing by means of providing bounties, signature campaigns or social media campaigns etc. Usually thats the plan, but before that your products and services should be ready to go. You can also approach any manager over the forum and seek advise from them for your marketing plans.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.
[/c
randyhuges

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

The first question is what type of business are you going to establish? if you can give us more idea about the nature of your business maybe we can figure out and extract more suggestion.

However, I can give you few tips on how to start with it.

Conduct a survey on your target people/customers on what they think about your product/service and what do they need and lack of.

I agree with answer of you.
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

My advice to you as a first step is: Understand the business situation you are facing.

The purpose of marketing is to enable a business to achieve its business goals. If you do not start with a clear understanding of those goals and any constraints that limit your ability to achieve them, you will be unlikely to succeed.

Look closely at the factors that affect your standing in the marketplace:
-Has an influx of new competitors slowed your growth?
-Is price sensitivity squeezing the margins on your existing services?
-Are you competing in a commoditized market?
-Are you poised to lose key players to retirement?

These are just a few of the key business drivers of marketing strategy. HOPE IT WILL HELP.
Daniel_Hernandez

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

I think you need to do this "Research and understand your target clients."

It’s rare to meet practicing professionals who do not believe that they fully understand their clients, their needs and their priorities. Sadly, they are almost always wrong about some key element of their clients’ thinking and decision-making. They clients’ real priorities and they rarely understand how clients choose new providers.

For example, you may realize that your clients value you as a trusted advisor. What you may miss, however, is that almost no potential client goes looking for a trusted advisor. Instead, they are almost always looking for someone to solve a specific business problem.

If you understand that key distinction — and build your marketing plan accordingly — you will win more new clients, and then evolve into their trusted advisor. Remember this every time you see a competitor position their firm as trusted advisors. They’ve got things backwards.

When you are doing research, focus on your best, most desirable client segments. Which ones do you want more of? This will help you isolate which important benefits you derive from them and equip you to find more clients like them. It will also help you learn how your clients get information and search for new providers. This will help you in subsequent steps.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

what you need is proper research about what you are going into, secondly you need a team members that team together to collect data from various form to make the project successful. i don't if you just wake-up a day begins thinking of how to create marketing plans.
Ayohafees

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Before creating a market plan, you should first set the aim and the target market right, if these are in place then all other can be fashioned towards it.
trecore4

Activity: 630
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

Marketing is the core part of any service that we are offering to the public so it needs to be perfect and ever eye catchy too. I guess your first step should be researching lot of things about your service or product. Checkout the market demand for it and where its being most popular. What is the potential of it within the crypto community and rest of the world. This will help you recognise the proper audience for your marketing plan. Moreover do check whether there is already such product and service exists or not and if yes then see their marketing strategy and look what you can do to make it even better.

▄▓▓▓▄  ▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▓▓▌  ▄▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▄▄       ▓▓▓     ▓▓    ▐▓▓▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▌ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓ ▐▓▓  ▓▓▌ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀      ▐▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀ ▀▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▀▀▀
     ▀▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓ ▓▓▐▓ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▀▓▓▓▄▄  ▀▓▓▓▄▄     ▐▓▓ ▓▓▌   ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▄▄▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▄▄  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▌ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓ ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓     ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▐▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌   ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀    ▓▓▓   ▐▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▌▐▓▓      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬

..The Smart Mining Company..
Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ▄███▌▄
              ▄▄██████████▄
             ██████▀ ▀▀█████▄
            ██████      █████▌
           ▄██████▄    ███████▄
           ▀██████████████████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▐▌    ▄▄    ▄▄    █
            █    ▀          ▄▀
             ▀█           ▄█
               █    ▄▄    ▀
                ▀▄      ▄▀
             ███▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▌
       ▄██▌  ███████▄▄██████▌  ▐█▄▄
      ████▌  █████▀▀  ▀█████▌  ▐████
     █████▌  ██████ ▀▀ ▐████▌  ▐█████
    ██████▌  ██████ ▐▀  ████▌  ▐█████▌
    ▀█████▌  █████▄▄  ▄█████▌  ▐█████▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
moneyangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

You should select first what type of business you want to do. Creating business needs thorough understanding on that field and you need also to do feasibility study if that business fits on that location. Better to look for partnership if your not familiar on that business.  

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

You must be more specific, if you start a marketing for your project, you can launch lots of bounty campaigns, also use ads platforms for crypto

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄
▄████▄▄████████████▄▄████▄
▄███▄████████████████████▄███▄
███▄████████████████████████▄███
███▄██████████████████████████▄███
███▄█████▀██▀██████████▀██▀█████▄███
▄████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀██▀█████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████▀
███▀███████▄▄███▄▄█▄███▄▄███████▀███
███▀██████████████████████████▀███
███▀████████████████████████▀███
▀███▀████████████████████▀███▀
▀████▀▀████████████▀▀████▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

pigzbe

A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank
A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
    ▄▄██████████████████████████████▄▄
 ████████████████████████████████████
████████▄██▄█████▄▄▄▄█████▄██▄████████
████████▀██▀██▄████████▄██▀██▀████████
█████████████▄████████▄█████████████
█████████████▀████████▀█████████████
██████████████▀████████▀██████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀▀█████████████████