Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I know about investing in a good Coin or Token?  (Read 129 times)
ruthhelen (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I have been thinking of investing in a good coin, which has some positive impact in the real world. Is there something like that available now, something based on trade an ICO that’s going on or any cryptocurrency that will help me trade real world assets or things.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Hey Helen, We at New Zone are building world’s first blockchain based commodity trading platform. And we will be shortening for ico or coin offering in two months. So you can get your hands on the best tokens.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

I have been thinking of investing in a good coin, which has some positive impact in the real world. Is there something like that available now, something based on trade an ICO that’s going on or any cryptocurrency that will help me trade real world assets or things.

The you should probably be looking at my signature which I am wearing right now and its about Project Neluns. The real world bank system with insurance features in it. Also equipped with the plans of their own Crypto currency exchangers approved by the USA Security and Exchanges Commission. I guess this is enough information for you to know about the ICO of Neluns. They have some of the best features that no ICO was able to produce until now. Its a big surprise that how Neluns has raised more than 99 million in their ICO fundings. Now that they are already approved by one of the greatest authority in the US I believe they will be successful one.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

It is a good thing you are considering investing in the market. You will get a lot of suggestions from this thread, so the choice at the end of the day is still up to you. I think you have to find out what best suits you and what you are willing to take a risk for. Find a coin, and do your analysis on it, before deciding whether or not to invest in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: