Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO's to Look Into  (Read 374 times)
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.

Actually,there are many icos this time but only few of them are legit  that is why i cannot recommend you any good project coz its hard to predict which specific icos are legit or not, much better if personally you do your own research each ico.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking to invest some spare cash into a good project, any of you know a good ICO to start with? I usually just do trading, but I'll try my luck with ICO's right now. I have a couple in mind, but maybe you know a good project that's also worth looking into right now.

Hey,just invest in same project as i did ;-) Joke.
Right now is very hard to decide which ICO to follow,to research and to invest.Market is not bullish,people are uncertain.
You need to invest some time in analisyng those ICO´s and then to invest money,don´t believe what everybody saying.Inform you properly first.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

You need to learn more and research the best ICO by yourself. Depending on the advice of others it will only be difficult for you when the ICO project does not give you a profit. And this path will make you an addict so that every decision you make is from someone else, you never once to dare to decide with your understanding.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Yumerium ICO.

Private sale and presale are both ended successfully, reach the target cap or hard cap of that rounds. Main sale will be open at late september. So for me this is a good investment, already showed its strenght in the community of gaming industry. Current update by the team? Recently they announce a partnership in a known project related to games, this is paylettter which is managing the payment of league of legends. I guess you know this onlinr game
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

What kind of ICO are you looking for? By the way my friend suggested me to check deepcoin. Their whitepaper looks interesting. I think you can check it,too.
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

I strongly encourage you to join the project vexanium
https://www.vexanium.com/
to get updated info you can join on telegram channel https://t.me/vexaniumcom

tomorrow vexanium will list in bitinka
https://www.bitinka.com/pe/bitinka/home

I am sure sales will greatly increase from ICO prices, you will not regret buying this token now
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

I would suggest to visit www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, you can compare projects from the home page, without going to each one and besides, rates are not paid, so they are more trustworthy.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Look at this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/perucoin the project is not bad.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

hello also friends, if for ico sih mending search already famous and many users only, if new ico and new listing in the market usually not good, well though not all of them, mending you invest in etherum or bircoin alone, oh can also coin bch

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Look at this one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/perucoin the project is not bad.

Interesting thing to look at Smiley

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

be careful in investing ico, 90% ico is a scam so my advice you should research to choose ico which is really profitable
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

it ks hrd to name somw as i am so loyal to the old ones, but maybe it ks my mistake and ghere are mant good clins now
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

be careful in investing ico, 90% ico is a scam so my advice you should research to choose ico which is really profitable
well, i amm definately open to the recomendations as i do not know where to look there are a lot of good coins
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

That is good decision as well as very risky too. Yes, risk because ICO can be scam at a times and it could be best the fewer times. So you just jump in but make sure you jump into right ICO and right time. This is very important because you will be investing your money, and once you loose it then you loose the trust over ICO investment too. Better to have extensive research and see what others have got to say about ICO in which you are investing.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

there are a lot fo good icos and i believe that you can easiky find a good one, just be aware of scammers
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

That is good decision as well as very risky too. Yes, risk because ICO can be scam at a times and it could be best the fewer times. So you just jump in but make sure you jump into right ICO and right time. This is very important because you will be investing your money, and once you loose it then you loose the trust over ICO investment too. Better to have extensive research and see what others have got to say about ICO in which you are investing.
there are a new wave of good icos abut at the same time there are so many bad ones, thatvwe sgould be careful
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

there are some good ico to invest, but still any risk always exists. ico's success does not determine the price later after entering the exchange. so you should be directly involved actively analyze and compare it, then you can discuss it here

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

There are many ICO project available for invest. take a look: SciDex (new ICO).
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

Try to check EYEGLOB.NET.. https://www.eyeglob.net/. Their public presale ongoin!
Eyeglob is the first EYE HEALTH GLOBAL ECOSYSTEM ON BLOCKCHAIN

wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

there are actually many good ICOs now and there are also ICOs that are scam. but to suggest choosing which good ICO is very difficult. because the tastes of people are different so it is better to be in accordance with the wishes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: