Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Qryptos/Quoine going to SCAM ??  (Read 215 times)
Rasya BTC (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

First i wanna say sorry for my bad english, am from indonesia but i try to explain this the best i can do.

i bought some token from iCO,and finnaly that ico listing on Qryptos.
then i transfer my token from MyEtherwallet to qryptos.
a month letter i sold my token to eth even the price very low.
but when i try to withdraw.. i am stuck, needed verification KYC.

then i apply my KYC with following rules :
Document 1: Government-issued ID document (driving license, passport, national ID card or VISA for legal stay)
Document 2: Proof of address
Document 3: Selfie

source : https://quoine.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004514592-Get-your-QUOINEX-account-verified-in-3-easy-steps

but KYC reject with reason : a bit blurry, kindly re-upload or i advice to just scan your I.D for a better images
Picture 1.
http://i65.tinypic.com/34gqce8.jpg
alright, no problem then i take the new one, better quality. then i reUpload.
but ..again, KYC reject, i ask them for the reason, this is replay from them:

Picture 2.
http://i68.tinypic.com/2v84uq8.jpg
NOTE : KTP means National ID from goverment for Indonesian people.this is main ID.

in this step, am little bit stress with qryptos/quoine team,.. look like unprofesional team.
why their have 2 diffent answer to reject my kyc ?
and i DID NOT FOUND any informations that Indonesian KTP's are not supported on qryptos/quonine rules for KYC.

i keep email them and asking this many times, i has follow their kyc rules.
" am in the crypto world has few years, also in the others exchange and ico's but only with qryptos i has problem with my kyc."

and this replay from qryptos :
KTP's are not accepted as a primary ID, this is due to KYC/AML regulations.
picture 3.
http://i64.tinypic.com/15x7mz8.jpg
MY QUESTION to qryptos is : Did you put this information on qryptos rule for KYC, that Indonesian National ID NOT ACCEPTED ??
and why did not telling me from first email ??
This is what i call " HIDEN RULES" their give this INFO only by email or DM on telegram, CRAZY.

a lot of email betwen us.asking many times about this.i got replay again :
picture 4 :
http://i64.tinypic.com/14aiu68.jpg
again and again,i can't see this rules from their kyc rules.BUT YOU WILL GET IT BY EMAIL,..
( in this cases, i dont have Driver's license and passport) so i just use my national ID/KTP.

i email them again, explaind it everything that KTP is a Main national ID for us.
and this is replay from them again.
picture 5.
http://i67.tinypic.com/35cnyte.jpg

i have no any bill with my name, while am still living with my parent,
i give them photo first page of my Bank passBook already,from first apply kyc.
first page contain bank number,Name and address. validity with stamp,name and sign official bank.

for you to know that indonesian ID's not like other country ID's. We have a Name, ADDRESS,Birth and others thing.
So in this cases i has give them 2 thing included my name and address.

we has made a lot of email actualy,i keep fight for my kyc, i can't uploaded all at here.
this is just from last week,
they want " bank for a statement"
picture 6.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2ztdeub.jpg
picture 7.
http://i64.tinypic.com/taspyx.jpg

i login to my bank account/internet bank service to make a screenshot transaction for this month then... send again.
( this page including my name )

their keep reject me with same reason,
I GIVE UP.. !! i replay them with " I AM DONE, NO MORE CRYPTOS IN MY LIFE "

but again, i got email,
picture 8.
http://i66.tinypic.com/17cwao.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/23jzv5.jpg
then i replay them with :
" Forget it. You really unprofesional.
You give me 3 diferent reason to hold my coin. Maybe this is your way to stolen people money."

"i tell you before. Am done.
If you want approve or reject my kyc just do it. bla bla bla...
also put this : #this email tread,closed by me.

No more email,then i go to telegram channel.
i tell this story on QUOINE - indonesia and QUOINE Support.
Group Quoine indonesia controled by @DoraOnion.and this guys is funy.
i complain about this, tell the true but after few hours, my history chat has gone ... Lol
i can see a lot of people complain on all Quoine telegram,.. But i belive in the next few hours all complain will be gone,
and chat room looks like nothing happen... :-D

well, i realize my chat has gone then i ask to admin on group, " where is my chat history ? why you deleted and make this room like nothing happen ?
then ADMIN BLOCKed Me.. ha ha ha..
Qryptos or quoine is the CRAZY Exchange i ever found, MAYBE going to SCAM.

If you in there, ..please stay away from NOW.

Note :
Acctualy i have not much coin on qryptos, now i don't care even their block my qryptos account.
I HATE THEIR UNPROFESIONAL RESPONS and Their have a lot of HIDDEN RULES.

If you in there, ..please stay away from NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enricsoros

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

Some money dissapear from my account on quoinex and I have written to them a lot of times for several months and they don't answer to me with that problem. Could I be able to solve it?
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Blurry kyc docs sell for less so they need to have clear docs.  Roll Eyes Wink

Dont't buy any of these ico'd shit tokens mate, it's always trouble and bullshit. And rarely a solid project.
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Don’t know is these scam or not. But now-a-days many ICO projects appears as scam gradually. So everyone need to careful and aware about the project where they going to invest.By these they can stay safe with their wallet.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Qryptos has made a name for itself for being shady, scam etc. with useless customer support. Numerous people calls it shitcoin or scam coin. You can find them all on the internet. I hope people get careful about investing on them. Thanks for your warning though.
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I am really sorry that I don't know any update regarding this topic but yes if the investors are facing problem or it is fooling the users then it will be declared as a scam and the authority will soon take a steps to slove this issue
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

This kind of incidents are not new. There has been various reports and posts claiming Qryptos as a scam coin or being frustrated with their support. It hasn't got a good review anywhere in the internet. Thanks for warning us again. People should really stay away from such fraudulent services.
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Yeah they have an issue with their kyc system but I can assure that they are not gonna scam, especially Qryptos. Only thing the qryptos has is they have recently banned some countries from using their service.So that some people cant withdraw their money which is real disgusting thing which qryptos has done
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

Yeah, man. That is really sad. I've faced the same problems before. Since then I never deposit my funds to an unknown exchange without getting acquainted with its fees and withdrawal terms first. If withdrawal at any exchange requires completion of KYC process, first of all, pass the KYC and wait for your approval, and only when it says that you passed it, only then deposit your assets. This way, the exchange won't have legit reasons to deny your withdrawals.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

I've never really used qryptos before, but I've heard that something is problematic with this site so I never really bothered getting involved with it. But although it does look like a scam site, but it's not actually , there's been problem with their withdrawal system, some got stuck up with that like you, and some didn't. So, I really don't know how it actually works and yeah, that's that, they wouldn't have existed by now if they were really scam sites, however, it's always better not to get involved with sites having such major problems.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

Pain in the ass.hoping some of my tokens are not listed there also in the future...they are going to exit scam if there is a chance and were going to spread ablut their evil intentions about that.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

My experience in Qryptos exchange was not bad. I can withdraw LTC and ETH, although it needed some time but i received the withdraw.
Based on your story, i think you can submit another documents like Driving license card ? My KYC was approved and can withdraw safely.

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

I don't know but Qryptos is not a scam. I have just got traded in their with my friend guiding me at the back. So it's not a scam.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

My experience in Qryptos exchange was not bad. I can withdraw LTC and ETH, although it needed some time but i received the withdraw.
Based on your story, i think you can submit another documents like Driving license card ? My KYC was approved and can withdraw safely.
The same as here mate, I have also an account QOUINE exchange, I had passed my KYC there and I planning to trade my token on that site next month, but now I read this issues I afraid to trade my token. Only two exchange sites were the option I think better to go on IDEX exchange than this since I heard this issue.
Re-submit your docs mate maybe it needs a clear photo to identify the real identity, I remember on the proof address that I submitted, that was my name because it was the name of my father but they accept it.
Or they have rules that Indonesia citizens are prohibited to join there.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

if local admin doesn't want to help, and blocking you of course it's a bad possibility. thank you for the information, so other traders are more careful in choosing a trading site. I hope you get a compensation for something else
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I've also experienced the same thing with you, and finally I gave up to leave my token there and never opened my qryptos account again. just like you do because it doesn't matter.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

Why do you think Qryptos going to scam ? Qryptos is a quite high volume cryptocurrency exchange. If you facing some problems in KYC, maybe you can try to submit other info. ID is not a good choice. Try to upload your passport if any. Usually passport is accepted because it is general.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

I think this may be a momentary problem..I am using Qryptos Exchange for a long time..KYC procedures can take a long time..But I do not have any problems with deposits and withdrawals.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

I have used Qryptos maybe once or twice and did not have problems. Although I am growing weary of online exchanges as there is no guarantee on your private keys and such. With the volume of complaints probably pouring in to their support queue they're having problems with answering all of them. And remember to don't leave your cryptos in them for long. In and out.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Greenmountains

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Yeah they have an issue with their kyc system but I can assure that they are not gonna scam, especially Qryptos. Only thing the qryptos has is they have recently banned some countries from using their service.So that some people cant withdraw their money which is real disgusting thing which qryptos has done

Qryptos is involved in a lot of fraudulent theft of people's accounts.

Let people open account and deposit then block withdrawal. That is a scam in my book.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

Nowadays, scammers are scattered in Qryptos that's why many coins are dissapear, if we can control the scammers only ourselve is help to us we need to be careful of visiting site and also investing, don't easily trust to anyone especially to strangers people.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: