Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it practical to expect tenfold jump in Bitcoin this year ?  (Read 1974 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?

Its hard to expert high jump for bitcoin in this year. 2018 is hard year for most cryptocurrency because most coin and token drop the price more than 80%. I am better realistic and hoping bitcoin can back to above $10k

Tenfold is possible as with anything is possible. But realistically, the chances of that is very slim that many don't see it happening until 2019 or 2020. We've moved quite negatively this year and growth probably will be a bit slow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utitinonire

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

At the moment not everything looks so optimistic. The market stalled in its development. It seems to me that we will not see more than 14 thousand this year. Many factors now that hamper growth
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

I also thought the same thing, Crypto could have jumped ten times from now but how could it be? everyone will say its impossible

Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I believe the leap in value will occur from year to year because bitcoin is the best
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

For this year on cryptocurrency and bitcoin ,we can not practically expect ytenfold jump in coin market cap ,this is because it has been hit by a bear market season and I do not think it will pump with a higher value throughout this year , it would just rise for a little but not much as expected by bitcoin holder.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

Is it practical to expect tenfold  jump in Bitcoin this year ? It has happened in past but is it practical to expect it this year also ?
Lol this is not practical but exaggerated ,imagine from $6,200 will jump to 10folds?I am not crazy to take this seriously.expectation is normal but let us be realist on every issues we will be involving coz if not for sure failure is what will awaits you mate.and besides this is not happening this year or even next year because this is the normal value and pumping is just a dirty works
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Its completely unpractical. There is no way bitcoin is going to spike like that because it is already having trouble resisting its drop at this point. There are huge dumpers all over the globe who are pulling back the growth of bitcoin and thus making it look like worst in this season. The thing is, when rest of the world see's bitcoin falling like this they will fear to invest into it. These are the peoples who might have been new investors who could have pushed the bitcoin to 10 fold rise but unfortunately that is not the case and the reavers of everything is happening. I doubt that it would be 10 fold change this year. Give it another one and half then we may think about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

When the year started, I was highly expecting that the price of bitcoin climbs to 10k and above but I'm not seeing that this year. The price is going down as time goes on.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

every next $ 1000 of growth becomes very expensive, so for such growth people should actively use bitcoin not only as a way of speculation, but also as a method of payment. while this is never see
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

I cannot see any possibility that this will happen within this year. It is better to expect the worst case rather than expect something impossible. If that will happen, I am sure that this will not last within a month. Maybe after a week the price will fall off and holders will panic sell and that will end up to further decrease in bitcoin's price.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

The possibility of bitcoin achieving a tenfold feat this year is impracticable this can be linked to low volatility and momentum of the price and more harm was done by the "whales" who had one way or the order had been manipulating the price invariably pushing the market to be bearish however there is chances of the price recovering but we shouldn't expect a tenfold increment.
BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

I think this is a very real situation, but not by the end of this year. There are only 3 months left and he will not be able to grow at this price, especially now the time of bears is going on. If you specify and write in a year.. it really is

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

No, I think that at the end of this year bitcoin is unlikely to rise in price by ten times. After such a prolonged stagnation, even if whales stimulate an increase in the price of bitcoin and it starts to grow rapidly at first in price, it is unlikely that ordinary investors will actively buy bitcoin. They will be afraid of repeating the situation a year ago. To bitcoin grows well, you need it to grow at a moderate pace for a long time and after some time investors can connect to its purchase. This year is unlikely to be possible.

room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

You may achieve $60k BTC in 2019.  2018 is a bit of a stretch.  Could you imagine that ride?  3.5 months and up $54K.  That's the type of insanity I can get down with.  if it happens knowing when to jump into tether or cash is going to be one hell of a task to solve. 
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

A ten fold is a very optimistic and not a very attainable goal. Albeit it did happen early this year but the price correction after that is too painful. I'd rather have a more steady increase in price and a mkre stable movement on BTC rather than a huge spike but an all year round bear market.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

Its hard to expert high jump for bitcoin in this year. 2018 is hard year for most cryptocurrency because most coin and token drop the price more than 80%. I am better realistic and hoping bitcoin can back to above $10k
Less in a few months and the year will change but there have been no significant changes, to see a 10-fold increase it will be very difficult to see conditions still like this, maybe the view will be different when the bullish happens, hopefully this year at least prices can recover or rise significant..
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

i think not, the factors that affects the downtrend are different from the past years, even months. today, the market fluctuates like crazy. there are more factors that contributes to the volatility of bitcoin's market price. one is issues about some fake exchanges which could double in the next coming months, more and more bogus exchanges could harm bitcoin trust factor, another is more and more coins are being introduced in the market that tightens up the competition in the market. but to be positive, let us all hope that bitcoin will still survive this negative factors.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

In my opinion, I don't think bitcoin or any alternate coins are gonna be having a jump of value, or in their term, gonna go mooning. With what happened this year, its just so traumatic specially to those newbies who just started investing and have experienced a great loss, I think its gonna take some time before people forget what happened in the crypto market this year.

webdevmastery

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

In my own opinion, you should not expect for the price to increase again this year because the market is volatile so it was better to be just patient rather than expecting.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Expecting for bitcoin to jump tenfold within this year is not impractical at all. Anyone can expect with different results out from your inquisitive mind. Anything can happen with bitcoin this year but don't just expect too much because when your expectations will not come true, you might get frustrated only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: