Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Merit on Telegram  (Read 280 times)
lordaquila91 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

In a TG group I'm part of, there was this guy offering to sell Merit points. I can't attach a photo, but here are the screens I uploaded on imgur: https://i.imgur.com/M1WMv8v.jpg.
And his Username: https://i.imgur.com/y1yLept.jpg
Tried to look a bit for BTT accounts with his Username, but couldn't find any match. It's sad that people are using the new change to scam/make money out of it.. Has anyone else se this happen in Tg channels? Perhaps we can make a list of usernames to keep an eye on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 11:25:40 AM by k0er

In a TG group I'm part of, there was this guy offering to sell Merit points. I can't attach a photo, but here are the screens I uploaded on imgur: https://i.imgur.com/M1WMv8v.jpg.
And his Username: https://i.imgur.com/y1yLept.jpg
Tried to look a bit for BTT accounts with his Username, but couldn't find any match. It's sad that people are using the new change to scam/make money out of it.. Has anyone else se this happen in Tg channels? Perhaps we can make a list of usernames to keep an eye on

Isn`t proof.                                                              Because:

YANDEX
lordaquila91 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Isn`t proof.

If you controll his username you can see the same Tg photo as well  Wink
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

If you controll his username you can see the same Tg photo as well  Wink
all that there is, everyone can easily draw. Even if I find it at the address, how do I know it's not your duplicate?

YANDEX
lordaquila91 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

all that there is, you can easily draw. Even if I find it at the address, how do I know it's not your duplicate?
Well I can say the same for you, perhaps that username is yours, offering merit points, but I'm not here to point fingers. This is just an informative post, either you believe it's information or not.  Wink
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Someone should setup a sting operation on these sellers. Get the merit, report the bastard, lose the merit (but at least get their account banned).

k0er
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Well I can say the same for you, perhaps that username is yours, offering merit points, but I'm not here to point fingers. This is just an informative post, either you believe it's information or not.  Wink
you don't seem to understand. These screenshots are easy to fake. And I don't care what you think about me.and this information is useless.

Someone should setup a sting operation on these sellers. Get the merit, report the bastard, lose the merit (but at least get their account banned).
for abuse of the merits, the ban is not provided. But you can make a test purchase, if you're lucky and there will be a lot of transactions in a short period of time, he will be given a negative trust (although there are exceptions).

YANDEX
lordaquila91 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

you don't seem to understand. These screenshots are easy to fake. And I don't care what you think about me.and this information is useless.
You think it's useless but someone else might find it useful..
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

I don't know if it's a fraud or not, but I also saw a channel that bought and sold Merit today.
https://imgur.com/a/GrfiBLE
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

I don't know if it's a fraud or not, but I also saw a channel that bought and sold Merit today.

I'm seeing the same message over and over again across many telegram groups. They'll run out of business later on, and it's so easy to catch/know when and where a merit abuse happens. Buying merits is a bit tricky, you're likely to get scammed or you'll get negative trust.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

I'm seeing the same message over and over again across many telegram groups. They'll run out of business later on, and it's so easy to catch/know when and where a merit abuse happens. Buying merits is a bit tricky, you're likely to get scammed or you'll get negative trust.

I don't know if their business will stop, but the victims will continue to grow.
deerlion

Activity: 106
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Wbat if the seller is setting up a sting operation to set up potential merit buyers? Get all the potential merit buyers banned posing as a merit seller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: