Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I improve my visibility on Steemit?  (Read 173 times)
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

Add the hashtag related to cryptography and use STEEM token to promote your article.
I think using STEEM to promoting is the fastest way.

Most times promoting with STEEM don't normally yield the required result, you might ended up spending some money without getting the result you needed, building steemit visibility take a little while and you can do that by going to people friends, to comment and up-vote their post, most of them will surely follow you back
Use STEEM to promote the article as a part. The rest depends on the quality of the article. Of course you have poured a lot of money to advertise the post, but the post poor quality will not be effective.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

Firstly, bring some quality on the table. People would not like to read boring analysis why is this project “going to the moon” in a few days and we should not stay passive. Even though if you provide people with this kind of valuable information, this does not mean an instant success. Try different approaches, make a contest for some kind of crypto gift card or figure it out by yourself. But, in my opinion, Steemit is not the greatest place to post such things. I would suggest looking at Medium, which is a great platform for people with many interests including crypto. You will not be paid in crypto, but you can change that easily, right  Grin? Check it out and give it a try, you might be amazed by an active community and enthusiasts with the same hobbies that might support you under every single post  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
krishnaverma (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

Firstly, bring some quality on the table. People would not like to read boring analysis why is this project “going to the moon” in a few days and we should not stay passive. Even though if you provide people with this kind of valuable information, this does not mean an instant success. Try different approaches, make a contest for some kind of crypto gift card or figure it out by yourself. But, in my opinion, Steemit is not the greatest place to post such things. I would suggest looking at Medium, which is a great platform for people with many interests including crypto. You will not be paid in crypto, but you can change that easily, right  Grin? Check it out and give it a try, you might be amazed by an active community and enthusiasts with the same hobbies that might support you under every single post  Smiley.

But medium does not reward the users directly. I mean you can use it to drive traffic to your websites and then make money through sales there. But I have heard that they are very much against referral links and promotion.

Also, in a recent update Medium has also started banning accounts with bounty related  posts on medium.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Why did you choose Steemit and not other services?

Perhaps you write the wrong material that your target audience wants to receive.

Try to post links to your material in other social networks

fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Keep posting regularly.Visit other persons posts,comment on their posts and upvote their posts.Follow others on daily basis.Soon your visibility will increase.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Please write useful articles for the community, take care of interesting posts, especially do not forget to follow them, they will probably follow you

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: