Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9315 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

Yes, of course I really believe in cryptocurrancy and also gift. I joined the bounty and cryptocurrency campaign in two years and I benefited greatly from the gift.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

If people did not get any result, the market would be empty. But a lot of people continue to work with cryptocurrencies and participate in the bounty and increase their financial condition.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
VaryTime

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

well, i always believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. For me, bounties are what you will receive if you are in proper program. It is worth believing. About cryptocurrency, it is one part of my life, everyday I spend time to learn about it and i feel sure about is bright future
sagaulal
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

I definitely believe in the success of the chosen bounty and the entire cryptocurrency market. This is not a blind optimism. The current realities of a growing economic community show that in the future leading coins will dictate future economic trends.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Hell ye I still beleive! I mean, why not Cheesy This cryptocurrency solution is brilliant, the sheeple will catch on later. Us early birds will be greatly rewarded. You dont wanna be that guy who stands buy and watches everyone else make all the free money, do you?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
It seems to me very foolish to go out with a crypto currency for this moment.
Now there is a big decline in price and there is no point in leaving because you are in ---
And the opportunity to stay in good +++ after some time is very large and likely.
Bounty companies make a profit, if not as big as before, but there is a profit, so I advise you to participate while there is bloodshed.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

in my opinion it happened because they did not have much experience so they lacked confidence in Crypto but if they had a lot of experience it was not that easy they left Crypto and I am still here believing in a bounty that would give me a lot of advantages

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Maybe, I have not endured any unique difficulties up until this point. Right now, I just picked up involvement and some cash from abundance organizations. Only two months prior I had around 20 bounties, yet with experience I comprehended that a large portion of these organizations are not worth the exertion. So while I see the outcome - and it is - I have confidence later on of the digital money and in the chance to win here.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

Crypto currencies is the future of a lot of industries like e-Commerce, logistics, lotteries, taxi and much more. Bounties is a great chance to get some perspective alts, without investing in an ICO.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Yes i still do believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties its thats ery simple if you do understand the basics of cyrptocurrencies do what you are suppose at the right time and also choosing the right bounties then you can make something good out of it thanks.Do not give up yet on bounties and cryptocurrencies
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
It seems to me very foolish to go out with a crypto currency for this moment.
Now there is a big decline in price and there is no point in leaving because you are in ---
And the opportunity to stay in good +++ after some time is very large and likely.
Bounty companies make a profit, if not as big as before, but there is a profit, so I advise you to participate while there is bloodshed.

To be honest not completely but there is something online, invisible in the real world and its something that can't be touched so this is the first point that people are skeptic about the bitcoin and for others coin as well.
But we can say that these are real money and we can buy real things with these virtual money and I haven't yet spend any crypto for real things to buy, I'm holding holding until we see again bitcoin at $20k
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Very many climbed to cryptocurrency. But I will say one thing: I believe in cryptocurrency as an alternative method of payment. It's all. Jumps in cryptocurrency are most likely associated with the process of its formation.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

I think that someday bounties will dissapear from cryptocurrency. But not so soon. And I really believe in cryptocurrency right now. And I will not move out from here.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

I want to inform you that blockchain technology and crypto currency is here to stay.
Bounties are real, and if you get yourself in proper programs, bounties are very well rewarding

Just do your own research always, and join the right bounties.
Good luck.
We the bounty hunters are still believe in bountyies and cryptocurrency because there are bounties that became successful and many bounties are rewarding a tokens that may give us earnings or money. If you really want to earn more in the bounty campaign do proper research for you to know if it is a good bounty campaign or not.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I won't be here in crypto if i don't believe in it. My point is that there are still legit and good bounties who are giving us opportunities and as long as there is still crypto i will be part of this journey.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

i do still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies,i still get a profit from bounties even with current market condition, what am i doing here if i don't believe in cryptocurrencies ?

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Yes, of course, I still believe in the bounty of the program and I am sure that you can earn good money with it. it is the matter of time

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

I believe a lot in cryptocurrencies, and as long as I believe in that, I also believe so much in bounties. I feel that bounties are an essential part of the crypto market, and despite all of the scams that we have around, we still have some really genuine ones around, and I'm not giving up on it purpose and benefits.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I can say that I have participated in many bounties , and really great companies give good rewards for doing the job.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Not for all fulfilled requirements in the bounty companies pay. Some projects cheat on their advertisers, others reduce rewards, and still others simply postpone payments until better times.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: