Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 02:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 20 BTC for Investment. Will pay 30 BTC back within 10 Months!  (Read 1804 times)
tintifax (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:28:05 PM

Hello.

I'm in need of 20 BTC to invest into a mining farm. As the rewards are expected to be high i'm willing to pay back the loan with 150% interest within 10 months. Estimated Hashrate is ~ 1.6 TH/s.

If you are interested please PM for details!

regards,
j

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:31:09 PM

What the collateral for 10 month ?
tintifax (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:59:34 PM

Unfortunately I can't offer much as a collateral, but surely I will provide my true identity and the right to seize a large part of my income until my debt is paid back.
I also will put aside my rewards as a reserve until my debts are settled. And there is also the possibility to sell my shares on the farm.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:16:30 PM

Then you won't get a loan you have made two posts and one asking for a loan you have no reputation to lose and you cant provide collateral looks like a scam to me.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
tintifax (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

Yes, I just registered to this forum as I thought this might be a good way to find an investor.
I have no intentions to scam people. I will also provide any ways to prove my identity. If I would have collateral worth 20 BTC I wouldn't be in need of a loan.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1050

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

Yes, I just registered to this forum as I thought this might be a good way to find an investor.
I have no intentions to scam people. I will also provide any ways to prove my identity. If I would have collateral worth 20 BTC I wouldn't be in need of a loan.

ID and an internet promise won't cut it. And by the same token, why would I lend you the coins when I could just buy the equipment, mine and keep ALL the profits? Doesn't make any sense either.
Your best bet is to sell everything you can, ask friends and family, car title loan or bank personal loan. Of course, these loan places WILL go after you if you default.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:49:09 PM

ID and an internet promise won't cut it. And by the same token, why would I lend you the coins when I could just buy the equipment, mine and keep ALL the profits? Doesn't make any sense either.
Your best bet is to sell everything you can, ask friends and family, car title loan or bank personal loan. Of course, these loan places WILL go after you if you default.
I just want to said that. What the difference if we buy for ourself then
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:56:12 PM

Requesting such a big loan as early as you does raise some red flags.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:58:29 PM

That's really huge I must say
TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:03:42 PM

Large loan requests without collateral don't have a prayer

But good luck anyway

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:13:17 PM

Unfortunately I can't offer much as a collateral, but surely I will provide my true identity and the right to seize a large part of my income until my debt is paid back.
I also will put aside my rewards as a reserve until my debts are settled. And there is also the possibility to sell my shares on the farm.

Then you should at least state your location. Although I don't think you aren't going to find anyone willing to lend you the BTC, if you are willing to offer shares on your farm, and if you're claiming they will be able to seize a part of your income, it will probably have to be someone within driving distance from you, so they can investigate what farm you own and where you work, and then maybe decide to draw up a legally valid contract.

Given the volatility of BTC, IMHO 10 months is too long.

Signature space available for rent.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

Hello.

I'm in need of 20 BTC to invest into a mining farm. As the rewards are expected to be high i'm willing to pay back the loan with 150% interest within 10 months. Estimated Hashrate is ~ 1.6 TH/s.

regards,
j

One way to guarantee that nobody gets ripped off is if the lender buys the mining farm himself, then mines out 150% worth of interest in 10 months. After the lender has made his profit, he packs up the mining farm and sends it to you for free.

That way he gets the 150% you promised, and you get your equipment.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1050

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:56:11 PM

Hello.

regards,
j

One way to guarantee that nobody gets ripped off is if the lender buys the mining farm himself, then mines out 150% worth of interest in 10 months. After the lender has made his profit, he packs up the mining farm and sends it to you for free.

That way he gets the 150% you promised, and you get your equipment.
That wouldn't work. That would mean the Borrower gets free Equipment with no money out of his pocket? Hell i'll take that deal Smiley

By the time he mines to pay off the equipment, (if it reaches ROI), will it have any real value?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

SCAM
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

That wouldn't work. That would mean the Borrower gets free Equipment with no money out of his pocket? Hell i'll take that deal Smiley

Exactly. And that's why loans for mining equipment are absurd.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

I just want to said that. What the difference if we buy for ourself then

This was my thought. Why would anyone give you money so you can pay them back off the hardware, when they could do it on their own WITHOUT risk of being scammed?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:44:25 AM

3 post only. Lol
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

What makes more sense is if invest 20 bitcoins to purchase a huge mining farm for Myself and keep the 100 % profits + interest forever Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:07:03 PM

What makes more sense is if invest 20 bitcoins to purchase a huge mining farm for Myself and keep the 100 % profits + interest forever Smiley

How is he supposed to scam you then?

tintifax (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

thanks a lot everybody.

I

a) will for sure not state my real identity on a public forum, as i don't want to get scammed!
b) will for sure will not scam anyone and provide prove of my identity. in private. not on a public forum
c) only make this deal happen under an official contract. as i don't want to get scammed!
d) am really short of money, searching for a way to get out of this. but i need some funds for that. i thought 150% would be a good deal for anyone of us. it's hard at my limit.

i know it's a lot of assholes out there. i don't know how to prove that i'm not one of them. and i know some healthy paranoia is good. but you people just suck!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: