Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is anyone else buying or trading Steem Monsters?
Yes
No
Never heard of it

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem Monsters  (Read 228 times)
merj99 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

There is a whole card collection game going on and they're called Steem Monsters.
I just recently got my first booster pack and I'm hooked. Anyone else buying/selling/trading them?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

"It's a game you can play after you've created an account on the Steem
 Blockchain. You'll purchase cards and get a mix of summoners and monsters.
 You'll arrange them in tournaments to fight and win prizes and glory.
 You'll trade cards between players to maximize the heart of your deck and
 over time you'll empower your monsters with items and new abilities. As they
 fight they'll earn XP, level, and grow more powerful."
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

It is very sad that blockchain technology is used for such nonsense. It's absurd to kill at this time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

tokenjob

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

steem monster is the card game collection, it main purpose is it revolves the block chain based assets which we can sold and trade, I know this process is still difficult for us to understand cause people are not directly getting involved with it but I really hope that soon it will gain it position on the market
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Steem Monsters is the complete package of a game. I will vote for it. To me, I'm very excited. Their security has impressed me.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:28:29 AM

Looks like a lot of people are joining steem monsters, offering tokens in return of playing games. You can have a look at the website for trading and collecting cards.
cryptocooper57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

It appears Seem monster will shake the card game lovers. I actually do not like gaming thus actually interested in researching and go for ICOs and trading Coins. But I browsed the game and it appears to be good. I suggest you try it after you study reviews though you cannot find much as it is new.
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

There are many games which are appeared as scam today. But some of are effective also. So, everyone need to be careful about that and be safe with their wallet.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

As far I know this game is in auctioning process. Those people want to invest here they just bid their price.  From my research I can say that is a very good game to invest.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Its seems to be very speacial for me. I think Steem mosters is a very good game to invest. I heard about it some days ago and collect some information through web site. This game is currently pre sealing process also some users auctioning it already. I think it’s a good game for invest.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Just heard of it from you and did my research. Looks like more people are joining steem monsters right now, they are also offering tradeable tokens for playing the game and collecting cards. You should check SteemIt's website for trading and collecting cards as of now. Looks very exciting to me.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

I don't think you can find a lot of people who are into steem monsters. But you can try SteemIt's own website to trade, buy and sell cards. The card game has been buzzing in the crypto community for a long time due to their unique idea and the tokens that are being promised for playing the game.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

Haven't heard of Steem monsters before to be honest. But, being a card game enthusiast I am really liking their concept of revolutionizing card games in digital platforms. I hope you find traders, buyers and sellers of Steem monsters from this community otherwise I think you have to try SteemIt's website where people are trading and selling cards right now.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

What is Steem Monster?i only have STEEM never heard about Steem Monsters.

TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

I haven't tried it yet. But i have read about it. And it looks quite good me. Think i can give it a try soon. By the way what's your review about it?
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

It is very sad that blockchain technology is used for such nonsense. It's absurd to kill at this time.

I couldn't disagree more. Virtual ownership is a radically new concept that has not been possible before blockchain, and this idea should continue to be explored, regardless of the medium.

Additionally, it's nice to see gaming on a platform that isn't Ethereum, because we all know the network can't handle that very well.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

Is it free to play or need real cash ? i mean if its free then i am very much interested and would like to play but if not then no i am not playing it. I am more doing my bounties and stuff rather then a game.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Is it on erc20 platform? It will like crypto kitties will burry eth chain again)? or it is on its own blockchain?

tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Undecided As far I know this game is in auctioning process. Steem Monsters is the complete package of a game. I will vote for it. To me,  Undecided I'm very excited. Their security has impressed me. Those people want to invest here they just bid their price.  From my research I can say that is a very good game to invest.  Undecided
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

Don't get what this is all about is it like cyptokitties where your cat can be sold later. With explanation i got a post immediately after your post it looks like it is a game that you can benefit from.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: