Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokenaire - Thoughts on creating your own token?  (Read 111 times)
GoBelle (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

So I just found this new project, Tokenaire which allows you to have your own token and time capsule on the blockchain. Its backend is based on the Waves DEX which makes it interesting. Super stoked to try this out.

Does anyone have any experience with creating their own token? Any thoughts on Tokenaire?                                                                           

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

So I just found this new project, Tokenaire which allows you to have your own token and time capsule on the blockchain. Its backend is based on the Waves DEX which makes it interesting. Super stoked to try this out.

Does anyone have any experience with creating their own token? Any thoughts on Tokenaire?                                                                           

I do not interested why people now first interested in creating the token first and thinking about it utility later on. First get a business model or a plan then integrate the token in such a way that both can be sustainable.
Token creation should be the last part to get the funding. Creating token first look scammy to me.
As for your answer, I think Ethereum platmormis more widespread than waves.

I am alive
Tudors

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

Agree. And yes, if you want to create own token it's better to use Ethereum. It will take about 20 minutes to make own SIMPLE token through MetaMask. If you want a comprehensive token logic then the creation of token smart contract can take 1-2 weeks and costs (400-1000 USD).
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

I took part in their bounty campaign for a number of weeks because I liked the concept. The blockchain, due to its immutability, is perfect for storing information. The idea is that you can hash any digital material and store the hash with a time stamp to prove ownership. They take this idea one step further by allowing the entire files to be stored on the blockchain. At the moment the Waves blockchain is fast and cheap, so probably that is the reason why Tokenaire runs as a DEX on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: