Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the alternatives for Bitcointalk?  (Read 1201 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

Till now, I really don't find any alternative other than Bitcoin talk because we have seen many community members kept answering the question in a helpful way, even I don't find this much user base in any other forum. That's why bitcoin talk is the best place to acquire some good knowledge.
This forum have many reason to stay occupied by many users. Surely, bounty campaign and signature campaign (who paid with btc) is the main factor that causes every user to give correct and proven information. In other hand, this forum is filled by many people who understand and can predict a project that is scam and legit correctly, sure enough, with this matters will make many people interested and don't have deep concern when following the project. This is what distinguishes this forum with another cryptocurrency forum.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Till now, I really don't find any alternative other than Bitcoin talk because we have seen many community members kept answering the question in a helpful way, even I don't find this much user base in any other forum. That's why bitcoin talk is the best place to acquire some good knowledge.
This forum have many reason to stay occupied by many users. Surely, bounty campaign and signature campaign (who paid with btc) is the main factor that causes every user to give correct and proven information. In other hand, this forum is filled by many people who understand and can predict a project that is scam and legit correctly, sure enough, with this matters will make many people interested and don't have deep concern when following the project. This is what distinguishes this forum with another cryptocurrency forum.
We cant deny that this forum do has it all when it comes to informations (which is normal for a forum being created by Satoshi itself). How much more the traffic did increase when most people
do know that there are easy various ways on how to earn btc without any investment which its being flooded by those people together with trash post. When it comes to precise and good advise i will really say that this forum has it all. Theres no need for alternatives but if op do insist then i do know some similar forums but not popular as this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

We cant deny that this forum do has it all when it comes to informations (which is normal for a forum being created by Satoshi itself). How much more the traffic did increase when most people
do know that there are easy various ways on how to earn btc without any investment which its being flooded by those people together with trash post. When it comes to precise and good advise i will really say that this forum has it all. Theres no need for alternatives but if op do insist then i do know some similar forums but not popular as this.
Why would they find someone new other than this forum when everything was all recorded in here compared to the new one. What would be their main reason why they would like to find the alternative other than this forum? I think there must be a hidden agenda why would they wanted to find the alternative of this forum except of that technical discussion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: