Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Merit on the forum seems to be difficult for newbies.  (Read 662 times)
zahardarya

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

I agree that now it is not easy to get the rank, it needs to be earned. Be useful to people, and they will be grateful to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.
let the system work, I just hope will get merit, by making a good post in my opinion.
but all thats, goes back to someone else's assessment of the posts I made.
so, stay optimistic buddy.  Wink
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

i agree with this thread.
now newbies difficult to get new rank about new rules   Cry
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

I agree! can anyone know the branches where you can earn a measure?
I saw that earn on twitteraudit.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Yes, you're right, I'm like you who complain about the difficulty of getting the merit. But I will not give up, I have to move up in this forum, and I need to improve the quality of useful post content on this forum and add luck
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

I think its not just for newbies, its for all of us to earn merits and rank up. If we can look at the statistics of the ranking changes before merit and after merit. Difference between them will be huge i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Say it again oo my brother ,we are tired now.They say you must make quality posts but it looks like it goes beyond that.The merits all still go back to those who already have plenty.I not know what to do again to get any merit.I created a topic recently and someone  who replied was receiving merits whiles am there no meirt.
CAPTEZECC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

When I registered on this honourable platform, I was told by the person that introduced me that as I make meaningful contributions on this forum my rank will increase and merit will be given to me but since I got to junior member I have been expecting merits to get to next rank am yet to get it. And I don't know why is like that.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

yes this a fact that newbies are facing issues from merit on the forum, it is unfortunate but has proper logical cause they are new in this place so it is normal that they will face problems to understand the market and earn profit from there but we will really looking forward to opens suitable envioment for the newbies.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

I'm sorry my friend it's very hard for newbies that will get some merits. Forum doesn't give any information about this if when they will stop this system or continuous to run. Anyways you have alot to do in crypto world. You cando blogging, Creating a community team builder and be a influencer.

prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

I think this is not a right place to post this thread you must move this in the beginner's section.

Anyway, there are many guides that you can follow the earn merit.

Check this list of merit guides.

TMAN'S guide to getting merit.
Guide for getting + Merit
How to get merits (guide)

Hope this threads might help you to earn some merit.

Thanks. I've been looking for something like this. At a point, I had to give up looking for merits because I felt it wasn't going to be possible. Numerous times I google search, I always see the old way of getting to top ranks not until I saw a post talking about the new way which involves the merit system.
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I think there's nothing to say about Merit. Your skill and quality will take you to a good position. Your quality will bring you your Merit.  Smiley So anyone here can do well. Newers should study more. Then they will do well.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

Yeah I think... and talking about rank, The old system works with number of activities but it seems the new system only allow you to futher rank using the merit points and thats seeming hard to get. I will be glad if I can get a link to a thread talking about the merit system.
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

I suggest you to take patience. It's not that  much easy earn merit and get your rank upgraded. Try to post authentic and informative post. Share your unique thoughts. Hopefully you will get what you wanted.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

The merit system was meant to encourage quality posts and has been fully successful in that. Still, earning merit is an ongoing woe, one that will be addressed soon i am sure, since it is becoming such a matter of concern for most people here. It has to be auto generated, because the frequency and speed of responses, mostly makes it impossible for people to read every post.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

You know, high rankers, they were here 7-8 years ago.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
There are quite a few ways to earn merit.
Besides what you try to cultivate yourself, care little for each of your posts.
On this forum also opened some merit competitions.
I try searching for gg with the keyword "how to earn merit on bitcointalk".
There are many results there.
Try try again.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

We all are late, now to grow to senior ranks need to learn a lot and become a professional in this forum. We have to deal with that.

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.

Yes I have same problem with you mate. Earnings those merit is really difficult. I ask some of my friends they said that our post should be with in the topic and informative. Well hopefully they take a look on this matter, but for now all we can do is continue posting and hoping someday we get one.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

In my opinion to get merit, you have to try to be formative and excellent when posting. Always try to write posts in sections that are hotspot for distribution of merites. I Hope you find these points helpful.

So you that is writing formative and excellent post how many merit have you gotten? call a spade a spade, not a gardening tool, getting merit on this forum is difficult, especially if you are a new member.
energodar2019

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

I believe that it is necessary to simplify the procedure of getting the next rank. It is simply impossible for a beginner to reach Hero or Legend! You need to write a lot of interesting and useful! It is hard for beginners to do it without having experience behind shoulders!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: