Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Merit on the forum seems to be difficult for newbies.  (Read 662 times)
Sirnero111

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

I don't see it that way if you must earn it then u must work for it,your contributions on discussion and commitment would earn u that as long as you are constructive in your response you will surly get it. slow but steadily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.

There is a good reason why it was put in place. Previously, many newbies tend to spam just to gain activities and rank up (I am also guilty of this). With the current system, you have to provide value in this forum. The only thing is higher ranked members probably have their own personal biases in giving out merits to certain posts or comments.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

I believe that if you do high-quality posts, understand what you are writing, and have some ideas you want to share, it will not be difficult for you to get a merit
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

The reality is most new users will never rank up their accounts.  I feel sorry for them but it had to be done to prevent spam.  It must seem unfair since a lot of high ranked members leveld up by spamming back in th eday.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

It's work.And now they want to earn a lot not to work.Work is always difficult.There's money but it doesn't fall from the sky!

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Most of us who recently joined the forum to learn more about cryptocurrency seem to find it very difficult to earn merits on the forum. Most of us try so hard to earn merits but most time find it as mission impossible.
I just wish someone can put us through to earn merits as a number of them is required to rank up from Jr. Member rank.
Maybe because they are posting merit topics in altcoin section and they expect their post to be merited even though they are posting in the wrong forum.  Wink
You want to get merit? There are few rules:

1) be constructive
2) don't post in altcoin section
3) don't post in altcoin section

and last rule:

4) Don't post in altcoin section  Grin
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

It is difficult, but not impossible. And the fact that it is difficult make it so special when yo get one. I recently got my first, i was super duper exited for the rest of the day!! Because it is so hard now, most people try to think before they write. And still i read here so much nonsense, i don`t want to now how it was in the pass when it was much easier.... so i think it is better now. Complaining or nagging don`t help.  Enjoy the ride!! Good luck!!!
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

Earn merits through your researches and quality posts helping the community. One irrelevant posts has the ability to lower your chance of getting recognition. I hope you do well.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

It's not a easy thing to update your rank and get merit. Try to active on this forum and post informative things. then surely you will get.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Suiting them well in a forum like this for newbies is actually a little bit tough as my opinion. Most of the newbies do not try to learn, research and gather knowledge to start with a firm base than posting from the start whether they possess knowledge or not. I think they should first do homework, study a lot, read the discussions where he is truly interested then in slow motion start to post lucrative discussions where everyone will be interested and benefited and try to comment relevant solutions to gain merit.
heassy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Right. But I think there many suggestion and post which  really helpful for newbie’s to learn about something about cryptocurrency.  But need some reliable helpful post for them.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

I assume to increase your merit you have to understand about this sector properly. So for newbies their main duty is to know about this. If you know properly than you will comment and post efficiently. I think it will increase your merit.
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

The main problem for me personally, it will not happen again in the topic that you want to present. You need to better understand the search engine on the forum. It became very difficult to get the merits. But it's for the best. Because there are too many interested people.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

new regulations in this forum do require merit to increase the rank of Jr. Member to the next rank. I am also still confused about how the posts meet the requirements to get merit. if it was very easy to raise the rankings, you only need to post all day.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

Maybe because they are posting merit topics in altcoin section and they expect their post to be merited even though they are posting in the wrong forum.  Wink
You want to get merit? There are few rules:

1) be constructive
2) don't post in altcoin section
3) don't post in altcoin section

and last rule:

4) Don't post in altcoin section  Grin

So, to all jr.members its a reminder.. Constructive post and    we have to be active except in altcoin section.. Now I know.. thanks for that information..

But honestly, all we need is to read more and give more time on bitcointalk to earn not only merit but as well as knowledge which can help us to have our own strategies in cryptocurrency world.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

It's an herculean task getting merits on the forum. I just didn't want to use the word impossible. They changed the whole system of things, it was like this before, wished I had taken my rank progression business seriously before this rigid rules, I would have rose through the ranks before this whole quagmire. But I won't be surprised if I see Btctalk ICOs in the nearest future. I believe they are working on improving the status quo underground. But in the meantime we just have to endure. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

It is true that merits are very important for all of us to get higher rank, and also it is very difficult for us to earn merits. If we want to get a merit, we have to post useful and constructive posts, if we do that, and then someone will like our posts, then maybe they will give us merit. We can only earn merit only if we are deserving to have it.
joel123

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

Earning Merits isnt difficult for just newbies, its difficult for almost everyone in the  forum currently as its difficult to find those willing to give them out and those who do probbly give them to the people they know personally, which is quite unfortunate, Hower if you keep yor posts productive, there are chances that you might get merited
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

Well all high rank members here also started like everyone else. They went through with our situation now. Let's have patience and just do what we can. Also I think there are some guides here in the forum oh how to get merits.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

I as a beginner in this forum are also confused with this merit system. it's very difficult to get merit lately. maybe I have to learn a lot more about how to post well so I can raise my rank.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: