Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can REGULATION Really Be Beneficial to Bitcoin?  (Read 17795 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:40:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies don’t need regulations by the government because it will kill the main concept of decentralization. They appeared and were developed without any help or assistance from governments. In other word, all achievements of Bitcoin and other Cryptos are possible on itself not thanks to regulations and authorities.
I hope to not see much regulation through governments. By regulation I'm referring to turning Cryptocurrency into a new stock market where government forces certain rules to be followed, and tracks and taxes profits and so on. The hard reality of this world is that you have obligation towards power.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:51:04 PM

Regulation is what will bring in the traditional stock market investors.  They are still scared to enter this market but once more regulation is brought in they will start putting their money in.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:55:05 PM

Regulation is what will bring in the traditional stock market investors.  They are still scared to enter this market but once more regulation is brought in they will start putting their money in.
I agree with that. It is true that most of the stock investors are afraid of bitcoin because they think that they will just lose their money if they will start investing to it because of the volatility and other matters but if the regulation will start to be implemented in bitcoin then they will surely change their mind and they will try to ride the wave of bitcoin by investing their money into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: