Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:06:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO - What are your thoughts?  (Read 372 times)
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

NANO has been fluctuating a lot in the month of July, twice it has broken resistance of 2.5$ and once 3$. Very unpredictable record for any coin. Right now, it is at a all time low of 2.15$ and there are very few chances for it to recover this dip. I would have bailed out surely.
Resistance at 2.5$? When Nano costs few months ago 35$... Now its price is only 1.65$, so I dont think that there are resistants, there is a big problem with Nano Cheesy.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

NANO is one of the projects that i like and i rarely like any altcoins out tehre. but as an investment right now i don't consider any altcoins a good investment in general and NANO is not an exception because they are all getting dumped most of the times and the newbie migration is a real thing these days!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
JasonRosado

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I would not ask you to bail out or hold on to them but I honestly don't see any potential for them to grow anymore. They reached their peak at 3.03$ and dropped to 2.05$ now. It might be a case of pump and dump. But, it is better for you to stop wasting your time behind this and focus of some other coin.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

It is better for you to bail out if you want to invest the money elsewhere. But, if these money means not much to you, you can keep holding on to NANO coins. Though I don't think there's much room for them to grow but you never know, if they could come with some new features or news their might be a pump in price again.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

When you feel like bailing on a coin, you really have to ask yourself Why you feel like selling it off.
Is it because you feel the project has no development and future?
Is it because the price isn't going as high as you would like?
Then you have to really take a look at your financial goals and what trading decisions will best suit that.

If you are looking to make some quick cash to raise capital for an upcoming huge buyin, then it might be better to cut your losses and move elsewhere.
If you are looking to let your investments vest and slowly gain value, then it's best to hodl.

In the case of Nano, to me, its simple: keep it.
There really is no other coin that comes close to it (well, maybe byteball, but it's a little different).
Instant, free, scalable, seriously though, once you use it and see how awesome it is, why would you go back to old outdated, slow, and expensive blockchains?

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

I think nano is a very good Blockchain project
Easy to run,operate and very simple basics

It is most recently employed by darcmatter project which further emphasizes on the importance of nano to Blockchain comunity
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

I'm holding a chunk but wondering whether to bail on it and put it another project that I like.
Right now my thoughts are about that it is really hard to hold any alternative cryptocurrency because it is so drastically falling down in terms of its price, that you need to be a real enthusiast of particular project which coin you are holding.
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Have you researched on the price growth of NANO? If you have got your expected profit then i think you can go for another one. But if the ICO has a good chance to grow than i think you can hold according to your analysis.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

I'm holding a chunk but wondering whether to bail on it and put it another project that I like.
I think that NANO is a very good coin because it allows for very fast transfers and there is no commission. He could become a very successful project, but personally, I do not believe that investing in it can get a good profit, so I would advise you to have a backup project.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

NANO is still new in the world of crypto currencies and needs some introduction. project and white paper and will increase in value in the future.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

Nano is the most secure and profitable in the crypto market. I think the value of the nano will increase rapidly. Their constitution is very strong.  Undecided You can invest here. In future it will be Good in crypto world.
leoandrew

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Honestly, I haven't heard about nano yet. Basically this is the first time I'm getting to know about it. Well, with the reviews giving I would like to take a look at it. I will research about it. I would pike to buy a bunch of them for sure if I think its a good project.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

If you think this is the perfect time to leave then i think you should bail on it. Actually it depends on you because you know better that whether NANO has already fulfilled your goal or not.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

Last year this coin is become the biggest gainer and many investor got huge profit from it.  The price when started tradeable just around less than $0.1 and keep going up to the peak price $34. And now the price been keep going down, i was bought this coin by price $2.4 but the price continue going down,  but i still believe in the long run the price will have potential to going up again to $34 because this coin has unique feature like faster and zero fee transaction.

DavidSalomon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

I think it will better to take your own decision on this. Because only you know about your strategy. But if you need suggestion then i will suggest you to take decision by checking the possible growth.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

I just know that one day NANO will take over the crypto market, its technology is already being re-use by many ICO and while those ICO have their place is they bring different things like smart contracts, NANO is to Block Lattice what Bitcoin is to Blockchain.
EvelynAriana

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

Nano is a very good project and if you ask me I will suggest you to hold this coin. This has a much better prospect in future and I consider it as a very potential coin. So, I think you should stick to it.   
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Nano coin is currently ranked no.45 at Coinmarketcap exchange site which I believe is a promising coin for investment which every investor should consider. I would suggest to everyone to try searching for this coin's market history and decide for yourself if you are convince from the data information you may gather for your review.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

sounds good and interesting, will learn this project more, soon autumn will be sunrise of huge crypto projects
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

Holding a chunk itself is not bad, but if you are confident in the other project you like, then you can bail on it and put it in that project. But I'd rather suggest you to get involved in both if possible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: