Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think spanking is wrong?  (Read 196 times)
PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

I personally don't like the idea of spanking or any corporal punishment and wouldn't do that if I had kids.

I'm also glad my parents never did that. Spanking children is a lazy way of punishing your kid, it's much better to teach them why what they did was wrong rather than just hit them. And rewarding good behaviour via positive reinforcement is much better than simply punishing them which should only be a last resort imo.

Spanking should only be for pleasure between consenting adults.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romlex

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I think hitting him is not wrong as long as the limit is reasonable and not too tight.
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

I think spanking is bad because no one knows what the other person think because each person's psychology is different
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

Well, it depends. I don't see anything wrong if it is a part of a sex game Smiley
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

I think that physical punishment is possible, but not in the case when they overdo it!
Discoperi

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Well, it depends. I don't see anything wrong if it is a part of a sex game Smiley
Now that's an attitude!
Dark Crypto Lord Of The C

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Nope, it's not okay. Do not hit your child, but when your kid starts to use you and manipulate - hit it with God's might.
JAYANTHAN2

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

This little topic came into discussion a little while ago, while being bored at work.

In some places now, spanking or hitting your child is outright banned and you can be arrest for such a thing(I think..don't hold me to this), while in generations past, it was a reasonable way for disciplining your kid. For some reason the view on this has changed, which leads to many little blurps on shows like Dr. Phil, with parents not know what to do with their children, or feeling they will emotionally scar them if they do so. So what I want to know is, what is your view on this whole affair?

While I'm only 21 years and not a parent yet, I think if I do have kids, there will be some spanking/physical discipline if things get out of hand. Some of the kids I see today are so..loose, bratty, and walk all over their parents, while just a little bit of discipline and punishment would go a long way over time to stop some aggressive behavior. This may not be entirely true for all circumstances, but I still think it could be helpful in the long run, this is just my point of view though.

I think it is wrong if you really go above the limit but better to avoid
BabyRina

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

It depends on your environment/country, but in my country it's allowed but don't over spank a kid...  Meanwhile the bedroom spank is better.. 😍🤣
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: