Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform  (Read 2350 times)
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

The Review.Network company research MVP web app is live!
Companies can now register, create and send surveys and conduct market research!
#REWolution

>> READ MORE <<

https://i.imgur.com/lLPpccn.png
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Review NetworkHQ ICO has been shortlisted and added to our listing:https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Review.Network-(PreICO)

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/default.php
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

The concept of this project is unique and I don't think there is any blockchain project working on the same concept, this project worth the community support.
Eiland_Tichag

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

As far as I heard this plans don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

As far as I heard this plans don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?

Hey Eiland_Tichag! That is correct - there are project working on either online reviews (Revain, Lina.Review, BobsRepair) and those working on market research (Insights Network, Datareum).

Review.Network recognized reviews and market research to both be mechanisms of business-consumer communication, and integrated them in a sustainable tokenized system with balanced community and corporate activities.

As for our MVP - yes - a few days ago we released two apps that show the functioning of our platform. A very important thing to note is that both apps are decentralized - meaning that they directly communicate with the Ethereum Rinkeby testnet and use IPFS so store data. This was very important to us, since we've seen many projects that release their MVPs which have absolutely no blockchain integration. This way we show our ability to deliver and create decentralized systems. Of course, there is a lot more to do before we can release our public Beta (end of 2018), and then main net release (mid 2019). But we are pumped about releasing our MVP for everyone to try out, and are continuing to push hard on the development front!

1. User application - Allowing users to write reviews and fill out surveys - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reviewnetworkmobile

2. Company Research application - Allowing companies to create surveys and view live results - https://research.review.network/
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

We are excited to announce that ElectriCChain is joining our advisory board!
Their blockchain experience will bring Review.Network to a whole new level.
#REWolution

https://i.imgur.com/plnPWQR.png
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I think, for a business company the coming of the Network Review is very profitable, because through this platform network there is high-quality market research feedback that eliminates intermediaries, and gives direct rewards to users for their feedback.

for me this project is very interesting to me because this project has provided various analyzes and can help in making a decision

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action

The idea in the project of course is very good, but how to make money on investors, I just do not understand. Too long development time with incomprehensible options. The usual services that already have now all perform perfectly.

Greetings  A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the plan proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

The concept of this project is unique and I don't think there is any blockchain project working on the same concept, this project worth the community support.

Thank you everyone for such great support! Reading all these comments confirms to us that we're doing a great thing here.

Don't forget that we have released our User MVP app, which you can download and try it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reviewnetworkmobile
We have also released Company MVP web app, so you can create and send surveys to registered users: https://research.review.network/
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

The idea in the project of course is very good, but how to make money on investors, I just do not understand. Too long development time with incomprehensible options. The usual services that already have now all perform perfectly.

Centralized services that we use at the moment seem to perform fine, however, they are the ones that have the control on all data and processes. If they decide to shut down their services tomorrow, all useful insights would be lost. That is why it's important to have decentralized systems, where community owns data and processes.

At the moment, we cannot say how the token price will fluctuate, or will it fluctuate, in future, but what we can say is that Review.Network's tokenomics is balanced in a way that the demand comes from companies that want to perform market research, and token rewards are distributed to users, who can use those tokens for demographic review filtering or C2C surveys. That way, there is the constant flow of tokens throughout the system.
J1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

This very interesting news on the review network however, am very new to this concept and will like a have a detailed in formation on any cryptocurrency to understand its origin and concept.and also its relation with review network.
MichaelEn

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Hi,  It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

Hi,  It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

Hey MichaelEn! Apple is notoriously strict when it comes to apps including crypto and incentivization - that's why we first released an Android version. Our plan is to next release a Web version of User app so it will be accessible to everyone independently of the platform, and once we have that we'll prepare an iOS version and try to get it approved by Apple (end of year).
blackwellconfusedya

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

This project is similar to the response it will automatically all the comments, or comment on a particular article text-based milk has been programmed by partners using it not? I see now forms automation immensely popular and developed. Higher profits.
lund-todd

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
ardrachithan

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

I like this project because I believe that this is very advance strategy to earn in the internet era. Making money online is a long awaited dream for me. Now that dream is going to materialize by availing the scope of this project.
ChrisGut

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
akobona07

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

This Project to me is a dream come true, particularly the bitcoin conversion rate is very encouraging.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

In the pre-sale will be accepted any type of Fiat currency, or only Dollar and Euros? Will the reward to users only be in market research?

OI
Sult4nfr34k

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Hi, thank you very much, i just enjoy his project because it suits well my needs and it is a great opportunity to become a better person as well, algo i would like to know more about the marketing research thank you
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

In the pre-sale will be accepted any type of Fiat currency, or only Dollar and Euros? Will the reward to users only be in market research?

Hey there thorRJ! We use TokenDesk as a fiat solution (https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/review-network/), and they allow you to use a credit card for the purchase - meaning it basically depends on your bank's support for currency conversions and if you have multicurrency account.

Talking about the platform, users will be rewarded for writing reviews as well as for answering market research surveys. Review writers get token rewards for each review that passes the process of community validation. You can read more about it in our whitepaper Smiley
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

Hi, thank you very much, i just enjoy his project because it suits well my needs and it is a great opportunity to become a better person as well, algo i would like to know more about the marketing research thank you

Hi Sult4nfr34k, and thanks for the interest! Market research side of Review.Network works like this:

1. Companies sign up to use the platform
2. Companies create market research surveys - entering questions, choosing the demographic targeting, setting rewards per answer etc.
3. The survey gets distributed to users matching the targeting through the Review.Network app
4. Users answer the survey and get token rewards
5. The company sees data analytics of the answers as they come in

Important to note - the process of exchanging demographic data and survey answers is totally private, as supported by blockchain tech and encryption.

In future, we aim to develop advanced tools for data prediction and aided survey creation, which will make the data companies gather even more valuable and insightful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: