Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become Bounty Manager with Good Project?  (Read 361 times)
truonganhcung1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

To become bounty manager, I think this is so difficult  for new people because to deal with project that you will take care of their bounty, you must prove that you have a lot of experiences and know how to deal with many problem appearing in the bounty campaign like cheater, calculating,etc. I think you must have a team, not personal working. Most of ICO now, they hire professional team to deal bounty campaign for them like Amazix, Krypital,  bountyhive,.etc
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

"To be a bounty manager in the first place, You need to be very firm with the project you are going to be hired. They need to find something special in you by which you are unique from others. You must be able to manage sheets and people. you must know how one can investigate and leverage the research tools like a professional and to control others by influencing them. Best of luck.
"
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

Unless you have a good track record of running a bounty campaign it might be difficult to get this type of roll.  Well designed and manage bounty campaigns are rare, and there are a lot of component which go into play to make it a success. I would advise to get involve in bounty campaign at any level or roll first, and maybe then try to manage one.
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

Firstly you need to be experienced because as newbie you never get the chance to be a manager of a project I hope.  If you are proper experience then you can.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Each of us with the special ability of a manager can also be a local / bounty manager. It is not important that you belong to the crypto or not. The ultimate and main goal of all is to have gift talents in the community. If all of you are in agreement should be a good experience with this domain you must have the chance to become a large company as a bounty manager for each project leader.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I think if you want to be a manager you have to have some capability also know about this market perfectly. I think first of all you need to find out ICO where  they hire junior member. I think it is the hardest part.  I think if you have enough you will definitely recruit by this.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

You will definitely need some skills and experience before getting hired by any ICO. After you have been hired, do try to gain their trust and also improve the skills which are needed to become bounty manager. Observe other ICOs and their Telegram groups and see what the moderators/bounty managers do and learn from there.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Well the main requirement for that is a connection with ICO developers or project owners. In order to acheive that, you'll have to render your service for lowest cost or atleast free. Once you have an experience or portfolio, things will be easier for you to become a bounty manager.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

That's right no good project will give you the right to manage their bounty campaign. They always choose good bounty managers or companies, because bounty campaign is an important part to boost their project.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

This is certainly not an easy task. But it is possible. In that case, if you put a lot of strength and desire. Here you need to have a strong theory base. And as practical skills. To have resourcefulness and erudition. Who is able to do this, then there will be a good manager.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

thanks to all who responded to my question, I was very helpful. lots of problems in crypto careers, hopefully it can be useful for all.
I will try to move forward with various possibilities of being a manager!
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

Without the set of skills and knowledge it would be really hard to get a job as an ICO manager. If you have friends who are starting an ICO, you can ask them. Otherwise, contact ICO owners after having the knowledge, skills and experience which an ICO manager's role requires. If you are good enough, you'll get hired for sure.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

I think the first thing you need to do is to earn some merit to be able to level up in the forum, so that both investors and bounty hunters can take you seriously, secondly you have to be very aware of the ICOs that come out and offer your services diligently, if you could do some at no cost it would be beneficial for you as you would gain experience and reputation.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

i think to be a bounty manager is a difficult thing, we have to get the trust from the project and also the bounty hunters. we know that the duty of a bounty manager is to manage the bounty hunters, and we know not a few people who follow a bounty. but I think the most important key to being a bounty manager is we must be responsible.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

If you know someone who is interest in starting in ICO, contact them, help them to start the ICO and take your preferred role of bounty manager. I think that is the easiest way of becoming a bounty manager. Otherwise, there is a very thin chance of good ICOs accepting newbies to manage their bounty programs.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

I think at firts you should try to be a bounty hunter then maybe afther some time you could be Bounty Manager too ,i think noone would work with at this stage.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

To become a good bounty manager you have to be qualified to their standard in managing their project. You also really need to be a good and trusted person here in the forum because they also wanted to make sure that their project will be in a good hand. If you are a trustworthy person there's a great chance that many people will believed to the project and join and invest. Aside from that, you have to have more experienced here, so newbie will not be accepted as a manager. You have to be atleast Jr. member.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

It's not easy to become a bounty manager. I think you have to do some hardworks. First of all find a good and promising ICO. Then you will have to show them your potential that you can manage bounties.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

A bounty manager has lots of responsibilities. And sometimes it's risky because you may find a scam project.So i think you should contact with legit ICO team members and gain their trust so that they may give you an opportunity.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

I think at firts you should try to be a bounty hunter then maybe afther some time you could be Bounty Manager too ,i think noone would work with at this stage.
This two jobs has no related because the works between them are totally difference. Bounty Manager is not an easy job, you must to handle tons of works every day, many bounty campaigns have more than ten thousand participants and the manager has to manually check each participant.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: