Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEMA ✅ ⚡Demetracoin project⚡ Listed on Ether Flyer and Coingecko  (Read 22741 times)
demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 02:53:14 PM by demetracoin

last update April 9th

Technology has becoming even more complex
and often does not reward the community with the
desired results. Demetracoin is the first project
based on blockchain technology with the aim of
redeveloping the urban areas.

Demetra Island, the Science, Nature and Innovation park

How to transform former industrial areas, non-building areas and non-building zones, in Demetra Islands, innovation parks where the green urban areas, sustainable buildings and mobility of the future will be dominant.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libodemetra

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Hello to everybody, I am the Co Founder of DemetraCoin, if you need any information or have any question, don't hesitate to TXT me. We will replay as soon we can.
Demetracoin thanks everybody for your interest.
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

So lets see if I got this right:

You people plan to acquire a land (buy it I guess), and make it in the most part decentralized, with green energy, and trees, nature, all that good stuff...

First thing I notice is that in the "partners" section of the website you only have "Waves" and "DEX exchange", which means you are not trying to lie the investors by filling that buzz section. So far so good!

The ICO Lasts for 94 days, no cap. Correct?

The second question(s) is, if we are talking about a physical surface, a space, in which the island will thrive, how do you plan on making the people, living in that area to accept your crypto over the $ and how will you be able to get all the paper work done for such a huge project in less than a year and a half?

Third question (and I am not proud of it)... do you need a translation of the white paper or website in romanian?  Grin

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

Now you can already buy the demetracoin tokens on the DEX exchange and store them inside the waves wallet. The 94-day countdown to indicate the end of delivery of the bonus to the first buyers of demetetracoin.
yes, it is correct like you say, no cap.

The first step will be to buy a large plot of land, bigger like a football field and create the first beta test island where we will plant fruit trees for everyone and built areas for various activities, including work areas (presentation year 2020). Access to the park will initially be allowed to everyone, in the second phase only the token holders will be able to access it. For the creation of eco-sustainable cities, it will be necessary to wait for adequate times. We have planned around 2025, thanks to the demetra network finding the necessary funds.

If you want, you can translate the website and we will pay you in demetracoin : D

zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

when Dematracoin is present only build urban areas, I think the presence of Dematracoin is very unfair, what about rural areas, is this project apathetic with it
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

After I typed in Wikipedia Demetra Island, was given information about the goddess Demeter, but nothing about the island. Want to make an industrial park like Silicon Valley?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:25:52 PM by mprep

when Dematracoin is present only build urban areas, I think the presence of Dematracoin is very unfair, what about rural areas, is this project apathetic with it

if you spend 5 minutes of your time reading the white paper or just the article below, you will realize that we want to create more green areas and consequently more eco-sustainable cities. So you will realize that we do not want to eliminate rural areas but we want to implement them.

After I typed in Wikipedia Demetra Island, was given information about the goddess Demeter, but nothing about the island. Want to make an industrial park like Silicon Valley?

This is a new project, so for now you will not find any information on wikipedia. We do not want to create an industrial park like the silicon valley but we will create a new standards for urban transformations processes, planning the development of a green quarter, with public spaces full of life, where innovation is realized with an open planning approach.
With Demetra Island, the Science, Innovation and Knowledge Park, cities will begin to be the new global hub for services and research in life sciences. A project that will be unique and singular in the international landscape, becoming a model for a sustainable city to be shown to the world.

5o5kY

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

If you want, you can translate the website and we will pay you in demetracoin : D

Ok... I can do that. Tell me where we can communicate privately, not a very big fan of telegram but...if it's the only way I will comply...
That is because I translated a website before and there are tons and tons of problems appearing because of the word structuring in Romanian... We can just set up the payment details and all that in private too after... you decide if it will be before or after I am done.  Smiley

Thank you for making the vision clearer...I will probably pop some more questions... I have the bad habit of re-reading the white paper if it's too good to be true or if it has a very big, hard to touch, vision.

demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:14:29 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:26:08 PM by mprep

Ok... I can do that. Tell me where we can communicate privately, not a very big fan of telegram but...if it's the only way I will comply...
That is because I translated a website before and there are tons and tons of problems appearing because of the word structuring in Romanian... We can just set up the payment details and all that in private too after... you decide if it will be before or after I am done.  Smiley

Thank you for making the vision clearer...I will probably pop some more questions... I have the bad habit of re-reading the white paper if it's too good to be true or if it has a very big, hard to touch, vision.

Hi buddy,
write to me privately on this email liborio@demetracoin.org, because like this we can decide how to move to the next step.
I have to ask you more information about yourself and the translation, and also we will talk about the payment method.
Thanks for your time.

Hello, Demetracoin team!Great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/demetracoin-23922 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Hi Icoholder team !! thank you for listed us on your platform.
As you can see we are proceeding with the certification of all the members of the Demetracoin team and with some adjustments in the presentation of our project.
Thank you for your interest in our ambitious project.
We remain at your disposal for any kind of clarification.

tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Really impressive project with all of this,,
What is Demetracoin?

Demetracoin is the first project based on blockchain technology with the aim of redeveloping the urban areas.

Demetracoin will start with the acquisition of unused lands in urban areas, where green islands will be created; inside these islands, free groves will be planted and green areas will be opened with free Wi-Fi where it will be possible to work outdoors and in the middle of nature.

Demetracoin owners will have access to all the services offered by the platform..

Best wished dear dev

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

May we know on what country the team based?
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Hello to everybody, I am the Co Founder of DemetraCoin, if you need any information or have any question, don't hesitate to TXT me. We will replay as soon we can.
Demetracoin thanks everybody for your interest.

do you have any partnership,incubator or private investment sir and wt is the country of origin
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

The whole team is based in Italy. I have another question. How a team that does not have experience in this industry want to implement the plan? Doubts do not cause only their founder.
Milcahh

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

Nice project, this kind of energy project is interesting.
demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:59 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:28:13 PM by mprep

The whole team is based in Italy. I have another question. How a team that does not have experience in this industry want to implement the plan? Doubts do not cause only their founder.

For the first steep that only concerns the construction of the park, we have collaborators with decades of experience in the production of biodynamic parks and orchards. While with regard to the final creation of the Demetra island, we aim to expand our network of collaborators.
We already have several collaboration with experts from the various sectors that will be used to build the last part of the Demetra island.

Italy

5o5kY

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

write to me privately on this email liborio@demetracoin.org, because like this we can decide how to move to the next step.

Have you received my email?

demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:29:12 PM by mprep

Have you received my email?

hello 5o5kY, yes we received it. Liborio will answer you in the evening. Have a nice day

Nice project, this kind of energy project is interesting.

Thank you

We just published “Green island Demetra v.1 - Video Rendering”

https://youtu.be/zwMwnfggBe4

This is going to be great succes!

Thank you!

canwithme

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Many projects with platforms featuring crypto trading but here offers an easy all-in-one offer for anyone to trade .. hope to succeed
demetracoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Many projects with platforms featuring crypto trading but here offers an easy all-in-one offer for anyone to trade .. hope to succeed

Thank you!

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

This is one of a kind concept based on a blockchain technology and creating or developing a green community helps improves the way of life. How much is the soft cap and hard cap of this project ? If you need a Filipino translator for your white paper and moderation thread, do pm me or email me at edoy.cuizon@gmail.com.

Here is my waves address : 3PPt1DvQ3j4EGdFJu136sikHrVUL54W9pAV
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: